• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! Show us your gaming goods!

Tenbatsu

914b13cd.jpg
Why you kick the doggy :(

Jubbly

A 3DS photo of a 3DS game (because my proper camera has no charge):

hni_0007q57j9.jpg

Bonus: The price went down €1.50 since it shipped yesterday and Amazon refunded me the difference. In the end, it only cost €33, which is pretty cheap for a Nintendo game.

Sorry I don't have pics but I thought I'd add in this thread:

My missus brought me home a pair of Bose quietcomfort 3's for £2 out of a chairty shop...
Never used almost brand new boxed, with everything in the box.. even had plastic round the cable extension

couldn't believe it lol

luffeN

FeHre.jpg
FDIDZ.jpg

A 3DS photo of a 3DS game (because my proper camera has no charge):

hni_0007q57j9.jpg

Bonus: The price went down €1.50 since it shipped yesterday and Amazon refunded me the difference. In the end, it only cost €33, which is pretty cheap for a Nintendo game.
Mine too! Did you order it with the 3DS pouch/case? But it has yet to arrive, probably on Monday :) My pre-order starting price was 42.

Yes Boss!

Two cool choices. I really want to see The Artist and I love Nyman.
Good stuff. I had been out of the Nyman loop for a few years...have not even been to a concert in probably ten years.

Also picked up the remaster of his first album, which I've only always listened to on boot cassettes that made the rotations among fans since the late eighties.

6c35aeb4.jpg

Jubbly

Mine too! Did you order it with the 3DS pouch/case? But it has yet to arrive, probably on Monday :) My pre-order starting price was 42.

Yea, no sign of the case. Good to know it's not just me, shall hold off complaining to Amazon :)

luffeN

Yea, no sign of the case. Good to know it's not just me, shall hold off complaining to Amazon :)
I said it incorrectly. Both case and game have not arrived yet :D But it is strange why you didn't get the case with the game.
Edit: The mine too was referring to the price drop.

Hmm, I'll send them a web note thingy.

EDIT: Bloody hell, they've made Hilfe a tad complex these days. So many options and none of them are 'you sent my stuff, but something is missing from the delivery.'

EDIT 2: The nice Amazon people rang me, apologised, and are sending it in the post.
Nice :D

Jubbly

I said it incorrectly. Both case and game have not arrived yet :D But it is strange why you didn't get the case with the game.
Edit: The mine too was referring to the price drop.

Hmm, I'll send them a web note thingy.

EDIT: Bloody hell, they've made Hilfe a tad complex these days. So many options and none of them are 'you sent my stuff, but something is missing from the delivery.'

EDIT 2: The nice Amazon people rang me, apologised, and are sending it in the post.

plc268

A bunch of games:

BMd1G.jpg

Best part? I paid practically nothing for all of them. Saints Row and MW3 were gifted to me. I got Skyrim and Rage free as part of Bethesda's insider program, and the rest I got on sale.

Yes Boss!

USPS just dropped off another package.

This stick is cool...nice old design(!), cool artwork, and, looking up what Prologue is on wiki, apparently a stick for a demo of a game. Way cool.

d2d5cd94.jpg

8eda83d3.jpg

And an Action Replay to play US games on my J-Saturn.

566712fa.jpg

Foil

Wasn't really on my radar, but $9.89 was too hard to pass up. I never really played much of this series on the PS2.

dec2011-sly.jpg

Galdelico

USPS just dropped off another package.

(...)

And an Action Replay to play US games on my J-Saturn.
Hey dude, how well does this cart work with US/PAL import games on a japanese console? I own it too, but I only used it as a universal expansion RAM card and for savedata's backup.

Yes Boss!

Hey dude, how well does this cart work with US/PAL import games on a japanese console? I own it too, but I only used it as a universal expansion RAM card and for savedata's backup.
Don't know about PAL...but I've always assumed it let you play NA->JPN and reverse from the various saturn threads. Don't have my Saturn with me so I can't check.

zmet

TOAPLAN Co.,Ltd. SHOOTING CHRONICLE
dc1.jpg

Inside
dc1a.jpg

Arcade soundtracks included in this set are: Tiger-Heli, Slap Fight, Sky Shark, Twin Cobra, Truxton, Hellfire, Daisenpu, Zero Wing, Same! Same! Same!, Vimana, Truxton II, Dogyuun, Grind Stormer, and Batsugun.

Mobile Suit Gundam UC Unicorn 4
dc2.jpg

Thoraxes

These SSDs are [exclusively] for OS installation, right?

I have seen a lot of people picking them up lately.

Yeah, that's the basic premise of getting one nowadays. an install and all updates of 64-bit Win7 runs up to somewhere near half the drive when everything is said and done, so I just put my OS, daily programs, Steam, the game/games i'm currently playing, and web browser on it.

What I did with Steam is just use the tool that automates the junction points so I can move the steam games installation to my other 2 HDDs when i'm not playing whatever is in my library at the time. The one I got was $65 with rebate, and for GB per $, it's not really going to get any better than that. I still have 2 SATA ports open on my mobo too, so should I ever want more in the future, it's just as simple as adding on to what's already there now.

And man is everything so awesome and snappy now. I love it.

BOTEC

TOAPLAN Co.,Ltd. SHOOTING CHRONICLE
dc1.jpg

Inside
dc1a.jpg

Arcade soundtracks included in this set are: Tiger-Heli, Slap Fight, Sky Shark, Twin Cobra, Truxton, Hellfire, Daisenpu, Zero Wing, Same! Same! Same!, Vimana, Truxton II, Dogyuun, Grind Stormer, and Batsugun.

Mobile Suit Gundam UC Unicorn 4
dc2.jpg

Hot! Toaplan shooting disc 2 blew my fucking mind. I'm now tracking down the PC Engine versions of those games.

Toby

What I did with Steam is just use the tool that automates the junction points so I can move the steam games installation to my other 2 HDDs when i'm not playing whatever is in my library at the time. The one I got was $65 with rebate, and for GB per $, it's not really going to get any better than that. I still have 2 SATA ports open on my mobo too, so should I ever want more in the future, it's just as simple as adding on to what's already there now.

What tool is that? It isn't a tool included in steam is it?

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
My GF has a formal for her sorority tomorrow, and I'm bored with most of my dressier clothes, so I went out and got this shirt, then found the tie just a little later.

6443638529_ecbc06c11e_z.jpg

Cleaning bundle for only 13 bucks! I use this stuff all the time, and each item is normally like $4-$6 by itself.

6443640591_108d6ed42f_z.jpg

One of the very few artists I'll actually go out and buy a CD of.

6443644169_8d0a595d2d_z.jpg

Local Walmart had one more from Black Friday. It's for my GF's parents. They could easily afford it themselves, but I know they'll just use DVDs on their HDTV for the next four years if I don't force it ;p I'm planning to get a Blu-Ray player for my mother as well, but I want to step her up to a nicer model, and I'm just waiting for the right deal.

6443642609_8c113f81c1_z.jpg

Top Bottom