• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! Show us your gaming goods!

FL4TW4V3

Early Christmas present to myself. It's a SEIKO SKX007K2. Got it as a daily beater to compliment my Bulova dress watch.

vKXZs.jpg

By the awesome Justin Russo:

Glf7I.jpg

<3

Nice, I love Justin Russo's work.
I got the whole set of those posters back when his Kickstarter project was going on. Unfortunately, they're still sitting in their tubes because I'm sort of waiting for my condo to be built. I know I'll probably bust them out and have them framed before that though.

He has an absolutely amazing Goldeneye poster for sale on www.pressxtojustin.com in a limited run of 30 with a chance to get 1 of 5 of a variant version.

irriadin

RightStuf had a sale on Viz not too long ago... picked up an epic series.

dbM7Oh.jpg

mnkKsh.jpg

8gPMIh.jpg

5Yuexh.jpg

4QCpih.jpg

6siQ7h.jpg

The art is fantastically detailed, some of the best I've ever seen!

qwjXih.jpg

Also picked these up from Amazon during the Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale:

BLsS0h.jpg

Kwixotik

6444226185_196eb510da_b.jpg

Colors Trilogy Criterion set from the B&N sale (finally!) and Gundam Extreeeeeeeeme Vs.

I'm really interested in seeing this trilogy. I've started getting a little more into film lately. Maybe I'll pick up the DVDs over Christmas break. Can't afford the blu-ray.

bender

What time is it?
Club Nintendo Platinum Prize:

2wJz4.png

HQW8c.png

Studio Ghibli Bu Rays:

mXAZb.jpg

Metal Gear Risk:

HeJ2D.jpg

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pictures. Beyond shoveling tons of snow, today was a good day.

I'm really interested in seeing this trilogy. I've started getting a little more into film lately. Maybe I'll pick up the DVDs over Christmas break. Can't afford the blu-ray.

Barnes & Noble typically have half-off sales on Criterion films in November, which is why I sprung for it.

AND More DS stuff. Chrono Trigger, Rhythm Heaven and SI Extreme 2 from the New Egg sale. And a Gamestop power card. Should come in handy for the x-mas sales.

100_0808.jpg

Cheska

I'm always late posting stuff, so a lot of this is from last month.

2a7c6908.jpg

Forgot to include Assassins Creed Revelations :(

1f4bdf70.jpg

Annnd of course Xenoblade for NA is announced right after I receive my copy lol. Classic Controller Pro is soo perfect for the game though.

f7f49fb6.jpg

So excited to find Hook on bluray, one of my all time favorite movies ^_^

a6c85709.jpg

Artwork from a fellow Gaffer. Saw them online and knew I absolutely had to have them. I'm actually going to head out to buy some frames for them right now.

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
Have you used that FiiO Headphone Amplifier yet? I've actually been debating on getting one. If so would you say it is worth buying? Do you notice a difference in your music?

I have that same amp. I couldn't listen to audio without it now. There is a noticeable amount of gained clarity. I use it on my PC via USB and on my iPhone via a line out adapter.

DSC09103.jpg

Drift Tengoku and D1 Street Legal DVD

DSC09100.jpg

I've been jumping into 3D head first...I bought these on Special. I also scooped up some PS3 games! I haven't done this in a while!

sikkinixx

6449436387_68c4812eba_b.jpg

My heart is filled with fucking rage as some asshat on fucking eBay who can't list an item properly.

"768MB of Ram" or maybe not, maybe like.... 256MB.
"OS Tiger with a copy of MS Office for Mac" or maybe like Jaguar and a bootlegged version of Office installed.
"DVD-RW drive" that doesn't fucking work
"Great condition!" with a fucking screen with not one, not two, but THREE fucking gouges out of it.

So angry. But of course with my luck I ordered it from the US and drove across the line to pick it up. Now if I want to return it I need to pack it all back up, drive back down to the US, ship it back. Wait for money to be returned. Grrr...

ramyeon

jblw0kQaWDpWlX.png

jb1og4ZhggqJDg.png

Both presents from two friends. Wouldn't fork out the cash for the Beats Studios myself, but as a present they're fantastic and I can't complain :lol (And yeah, they're legit).

Pioneer VSX 1026.

This thing is a beast. I wanted a receiver that had AirPlay so I could stream all my tunes without having to run cables across the room. Combine that with the iOS that Pioneer has and it's insane. I can do everything from my phone, laying in bed. iPod app controls the tunes and then I can output to it. Amazing.

f40aacba.jpg

Hey I got a VSX-1021. Is there a huge huge difference for me who is probably sticking with 2.0 or 2.1 for a while?

MG310

Grabbed 3 prints from the Valve store - shipping was a bit excessive but ended up with the 3 for 81 dollars shipped as opposed to 105 before shipping when they aren't on sale. Plus they put them all in separate tubes inside of a giant box to ship them and also wrapped/taped them in tissue paper.

DSCN0958.jpg

DSCN0964.jpg

DSCN0966.jpg

Tg3az.jpg

I have finally found Mass Effect!!! Banjo Kazooie is for nostalgia,Mario 3d Land was from november and Mario Kart 7 is awesome <3

milkham

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7156/6449436387_68c4812eba_b.jpg

My heart is filled with fucking rage as some asshat on fucking eBay who can't list an item properly.

"768MB of Ram" or maybe not, maybe like.... 256MB.
"OS Tiger with a copy of MS Office for Mac" or maybe like Jaguar and a bootlegged version of Office installed.
"DVD-RW drive" that doesn't fucking work
"Great condition!" with a fucking screen with not one, not two, but THREE fucking gouges out of it.

So angry. But of course with my luck I ordered it from the US and drove across the line to pick it up. Now if I want to return it I need to pack it all back up, drive back down to the US, ship it back. Wait for money to be returned. Grrr...

I'm curious why you picked that up, you have something that will only run on the old processors?

sikkinixx

I'm curious why you picked that up, you have something that will only run on the old processors?

No, just always wanted one. I have a 4 month teaching practicum coming up and it will be nice just to have permanently in the classroom for music/e-mails/displaying a PowerPoint presentation. Afterwards I will just have it to tinker with.

I like the hoodie. Where's it from?

Thanks and it's from jcrew. They currently are having their fall sale and it's one of the items on final sale.

Uncharted comic ??

^ Really doesn't look like Drake :p

Maybe they couldn't afford to license his likeness

Yep, Uncharted mini-series. My LCS wasn't able to order enough to get the variant cover (its the 2011 SDCC Uncharted poster by Adam Hughes) so I'm stuck with the regular cover. Art in the book is a bit rough, but Drake looks pretty much similar to how he's depicted in the Eye of Indra motion comic on PSN.

Kukuk

Banned
Recently traded my AKG K601's for some Ultrasone PROline 750's. Absolutely love them.

dsc0032wp.jpg

Probably going to be my only pick-up until Christmas. Not that I need anything else. :D

All pretty generic purchases. Still felt good to buy a bunch of goodies though! Deeply saddens me there were no Xbox360 purchases. The month is still young however :D

SAM_0865.jpg

SAM_0866.jpg

SAM_0867.jpg

SAM_0868.jpg

Digital Download:
Batman Arkham Asylum - PC

376052_10150388781371646_685251645_8836302_1123997186_n.jpg

Yay! Best Buy has a Buy 2 Get 1 Free Sale. So I picked up Mario 3D Land & 2 copies of Mario Kart 7. Mario & Mario Kart are for my bro for Christmas.

Osaka

Did not ask for this tag
No, just always wanted one. I have a 4 month teaching practicum coming up and it will be nice just to have permanently in the classroom for music/e-mails/displaying a PowerPoint presentation. Afterwards I will just have it to tinker with.

You already have a macbook, why did you want a vintage computer so bad that you'd buy one from the US?

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Just some of the stuff I've gotten so far in these 4 days...

dzchql.jpg

F3 and Darksiders are used but... w/e :p!

Top Bottom