• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Doffen

Assassin's Creed Anthology for Xbox 360 (all 5 games + DLC in a sexy steelbook)

i0PzOoSTS6BJ5.jpg

ile1pSlxCFYMD.jpg

And two more games...

regs

Most of what I am buying is online so no physical copies. Although for not having any of the other cars where I currently am at I got this to putz around in :)
wrxeclipsemed.jpg

Koss Pro DJ 200 with ATH-M50 Earpads:

eTJK8pZ.jpg

Kenshin 25-28. I first bought Kenshin 1-18 over 10 years ago and at the beginning of this year I started to finish it finally.

VBJ9aq7.jpg

4PXZB0O.jpg

I am a Hero 03 and Ikigami 03.

8gy8Ysr.jpg

Book Girl 06 snf Spice and Wolf 07 (Light Novels)

2En1cQ1.jpg

GulAtiCa

Bunch of new stuff came today. But boy, do I have a lot of cleaning to do for those NES games, they are dirty! I plan to re-sell those NES containers since I plan to use my Universal Game Cases for those. I'm actually close to running out on those and I need to buy an extra bookshelf.

caex

Neo Member
My latest purchases, a bunch of Blu-rays.

1000970z.jpg

1000971l.jpg

1000972x.jpg

1000973e.jpg

And favorite purchase this year, Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Hystoria

1000975n.jpg

JEKKI

whooo~!!!

2c34eeb86cde11e2969522000a9f14e8_7.jpg

I jus spent $214.92 on a fancy comic book reader

when I coulda jus spent $214.92 on comic books!!!

EVAWINGZERO

Neo Member
Just got this beast into the game room..... This thing has got to be close to 400 LBS...

Monitor is beautiful on it!

Not a Tekken fan, but got some X Tekken running in it!

IMG_20130201_230021_zps94207236.jpg

A minty Saturn DoDonPachi to replace my old resurfaced one.

...and FINALLY Thunder Force Gold Pack 2.

DSC06930.jpg

Damn, TF IV is hard without slowdown.

B.K.

Y8dSylU.jpg

I only wanted Episode I: Reloaded, but the Ebay auction for the set ended up cheaper than I can buy Reloaded for by itself. I don't care about Episode II and got Episode III at launch.

AW7e7Rk.jpg

I got it a couple weeks ago. I found it at a small, local used game store for $35. The only bad thing is that the L shoulder button sticks. I need to get a screwdriver and find a repair guide and try fixing it.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
Bunch of new stuff came today. But boy, do I have a lot of cleaning to do for those NES games, they are dirty! I plan to re-sell those NES containers since I plan to use my Universal Game Cases for those. I'm actually close to running out on those and I need to buy an extra bookshelf.

good start cant go wrong with solstice and demon sword

feli

Finally got Ni No Kuni. I've searched it in 5 stores and this was the last copy in my local Gamestop. I think this had a bad distribution here in Italy.

Great Gaming week-end incoming for me.

IMG_0046.jpg

Axelums

Neo Member
Few things to keep me going a while. Layton for £21 (About time I got it).

IMG_20130202_182547.jpg

And this was an obvious purchase. Ended up at £16 with staff discount :D

IMG_20130202_132202.jpg

Really wish my play.com order for Ni No Kuni Wizard Ed went through. But probably for the best.

Also paid off my Persona 4 Golden pre-order, but that's not out for another few weeks yet.

eXistor

The History of Sonic and Ni No Kuni. I gave up on getting a Wizard's Edition. All the places I ordered at (my own workplace even, where I ordered 5 months ago the very day it became available canceled it). I also went ahead and canceled the LE guide after amazon notified me it wasn't coming anytime soon. Namco Bandai really doesn't want my money it seems. Well, I don't think they deserve a penny after this fiasco tbh.

0XwWSeq.jpg

G-Fex

xhynLDC.jpg

I've hit the jackpot

I found one game I've always wanted, Demon's Crest.

And I got hyperstone heist awesome.

Yes Boss!

Some arcade fun!

The Virtua Fighter port is unbelievable. Definitely one of those "wholly shit, I'm playing this game at home" type of feeling. It was always the most high-tech thing in the arcades at the time.

5805BF4C-D678-41AE-866F-E7FF678B20DB-14702-00000FEAF435C171_zpsa6615de7.jpg

House of the Dead 4 which is fantastic with Move. Only wish I actually had a gun handle...but it is too late in the gen to be adding plastic stuff to my collection:

5A3F4ABA-2F1B-454F-AEC9-36C5942E1A39-14702-00000FEAF01665CB_zpsf152717e.jpg

eXistor

I've hit the jackpot

I found one game I've always wanted, Demon's Crest.
Nicely nice! I got it myself a month ago. I severely overpaid (I really wanted in complete in box), but my collection just didn't feel right without it. What did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

Necrovex

Y8dSylU.jpg

I only wanted Episode I: Reloaded, but the Ebay auction for the set ended up cheaper than I can buy Reloaded for by itself. I don't care about Episode II and got Episode III at launch.

AW7e7Rk.jpg

I got it a couple weeks ago. I found it at a small, local used game store for $35. The only bad thing is that the L shoulder button sticks. I need to get a screwdriver and find a repair guide and try fixing it.

What's special about reloaded compared to its OG counterpart?

G-Fex

Nicely nice! I got it myself a month ago. I severely overpaid (I really wanted in complete in box), but my collection just didn't feel right without it. What did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

looks like I paid 50 for it

for all games about 140

Three more Mondo posters:

xtrkGXp.jpg

I loooove the colors on the regular, but

Y2CZ7Ri.jpg

The metallics on the Variant:

O38RQTd.jpg

Reeeallllly shine...

wUjSmOr.jpg

Laurent Durieux is probably my new favorite Mondo artist

wTAbdrM.jpg

This thing is awesome.

oE3ChoW.jpg

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
my first pick-up post (hope this loads ok) :)
had to call one of only two bookstores in Winnipeg that had this, and they were gracious enough to put it aside for me for 3 days until I could go across the city to pick it up today. Totally worth it!
3tCLdFo.jpg

Top Bottom