• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Joining the FE: Awakening pickups! My first time in this thread, first 3DS, and first Fire Emblem (that I actually play).

t3l.jpg

Very nice! That's a great looking 3DS.

Cypher

Aural and video delights!

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey OST - Special Edition (CD)
Tritonal: Piercing The Quiet - Remixed (CD)

DSC09759_zps574a3c99.jpg

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn (DVD)
Flight (BD)

DSC09769_zps426e7c3b.jpg

Yes Boss!

Finally got a big two-player arcade stick for my Saturn. Wanted one for a few years. Will be converting it into a one-player since I've got a spare single-player Astro panel.

1539CCB7-ED78-4C80-9A6F-7947E8412004-692-0000008F6D552B33_zps01ee887c.jpg

HP Microserver N40L £90 after cashback. I have had an awful time today, literally as soon as I pulled the thing out the box and went to set it up my powerline adaptor broke. Finally sorted now have a WDwire and my lovely server is ready to be set up.

dsc01636heuiy.jpg

jbueno

Only gaming pickup this month and for the near foreseeable future, a PSN version of Gunhound EX for PSP.

I really REALLY love this game, so much that I´m double dipping for the UMD release. Special thanks to Yes Boss! for his impressions and ultimately convincing me to jump in.

Random Japanese arrivals & a magazine:

535CBF79-E1B9-49C6-86A6-A9F705B24A89-3940-0000030C3A287C26_zps3554a2b4.jpg

(Teddie is a passcase, but he can hold coins, Chapstick or 3DS/DS games if you unzip the head)

735ED7BE-20D9-47F9-B7CC-5CC9010B5439-3940-0000030C3FE56C4B_zps392a478d.jpg

(I own Alive 2007 physically & digitally but I wanted the Japanese exclusive version)

B11AD0B1-24F7-4DB7-945B-27CEF4685FE9-3940-0000030C45407DE4_zps07c558de.jpg

(Cumberbatch is so dreamy... :3)

I got this last week, just in time for my board game night with friends.

IMG-20130127-00488_zpscc2162c0.jpg

I've also got Fire Emblem on the way (I'm hoping tomorrow!) and just ordered something special which I can't wait for.

aristotle

I've had quite a few this month.

My 2 fav picks of the litter:

9mE57iw.jpg

hxYzcSP.jpg

Full specs:

ASUS 23" IPS VS239H-P Monitor
Corsair 600T Graphite ATX - LE White
Intel i7 - 3770K
Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO
ASRock Z77 Extreme 4
Crucial 16GB 8X2 DDR3 1600
120gb SSD (thanks liquid!)
1Tb HDD
eVGA GTX 670 4gb OC'd
Corsair 600W CXMOD 80+BRZ ATX PSU
Creative Inspire A220 Speakers

and

95ZGIJh.jpg

lordimmortal

Neo Member

Finally got the First Resi movie on Blu-Ray me and the misses really like these and had to have the first one on Blu-Ray to complete the rest of them & Ni No Kuni and the CE book all for under a $100 :) Thanks to a mate of mine for getting these for me legend.

Ban Puncher

AocTQR0.jpg

Ni No Kuni PS3 and HB - Bought both together with the bonus DLC and got $50 off the total price so I'm fairly happy with my Wizard Edition substitute.

Bought the same set for a penniless mate.

Fucking deadbeat.

Cheddahz

Banned

One of my gaming buddies gave me the Final Fantasy VIII guide and sold me a copy of Spyro 2 for cheap (the copy I've had since launch is scratched up and it remains one of my favorite games ever). I hadn't played Kingdom Hearts 1 in forever and it still remains the only Kingdom Hearts game I care about, so I figure I get another copy of it

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
dreddblu2.jpg

cpufan.jpg

mechkbcherrybluemx.jpg

corsaircase.jpg

Late in posting these

Dredd blu
True Spirit 120mm cpu heatsink + fan
Mechanical Keyboard, blue mx
Corsair 400r mid tower
DmC for pc

Also, I picked up some dust

Sony Trinitron are the best. I bought one almost two decades ago and it's still alive and kicking :) Great pick-up!

Yeah, Just fired up Chrono Trigger on it... So beautiful. Only downside is its to big for my current entertainment center. lol. Looks like I'll be going back to goodwill tomorrow to see if they have any that will fit it.

Details follow -

dKWvBOX.jpg

Daxter for PSP - got it for under a buck at Gamestop. Mostly got it because I got the PSP 2000 Daxter Edition and my game didn't come with the regular case. So...now I have both versions.

Capcom Digital Collection which has the following games -
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Final Fight Double Impact
Bionic Commando Rearmed 2
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
1942: Joint Strike
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
Rocketmen: Axis of Evil/It Came From Uranus Expansion
Flock!

Namco Museum Virtual Arcade which has the follwing games -
Pacman Championship Edition
Galaga Legions/Galaga '88/Galaga Arrangement
Xevious
Mr. Driller Online
Dig Dug/Dig Dug II/Dig Dug Arrangement
Pac Man/Pac Man Arrangement
Ms. Pacman
Pacmania
Pac & Pal
Super Pac Man
Pole Position/Pole Position II
Baraduke
Bosconian
Galaxian
Grobda
King & Balloon
Mappy
Metro-Cross
Motos
Rally-X/New Rally-X
Rolling Thunder
Spy Kid/Spy Kid Deluxe
Tower of Druaga

AWOLNATION cd.

As always, instead of pictures I do a video of last months pickups. Some of these are actually in February since I ordered from amazon in January and didn't get them until early February. You can watch my pickups video with my brand new microphone so you can hear me here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXysqQ_4TJg

The pickups were:

Pokemon Black Version 2
Thicker Than Water: The Vampire Dairies Part 1
Club Nintendo Platinum Playing Cards
Nintendo Force Issue #1
Skylanders Amazon Exclusive Gold Flameslinger
iPod Touch Microphone
Earphones

RkOwnage

uL66iYyl.jpg

Decided to build up the Wii collection again, mostly first party titles, I am looking for some harder to find ones as well, hopefully will have luck at the buy/sell/trade thread

Also, the last copy of Fire Emblem in the Millenia (orlando) area. I checked Target, 2 GameStops, ToysRUs, Walmart and finally my Best Buy. 1 copy left.

Top Bottom