• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dsc00278-2n9z0d.jpg

what brand are these?

lordimmortal

Neo Member
Some great parcels showed up this week

Promo copy of Twisted Metal from eBay

Tony Hawk 2 sealed for $5

Telerobboxer for my loved Virtual Boy

Why was this so expensive?
5HNoQUu.png

Got it today.^^

Because Aniplex wants to charge japanese prices for dvd's/Blu-rays in america. And I'm not paying $50-$100 for 3-4 episodes of anything let alone $300+ for 16 episodes no matter how much I like something. not criticizing you, just bitching about the industry.

Sylver

Banned
Highschool of the dead Full Color edition #05
Highschool of the dead Full Color edition #06
The seventh one just ordered (inside pics from 4th), I'm happy the autors will continue with this manga after a long break according with the last interview.

Because Aniplex wants to charge japanese prices for dvd's/Blu-rays in america. And I'm not paying $50-$100 for 3-4 episodes of anything let alone $300+ for 16 episodes no matter how much I like something. not criticizing you, just bitching about the industry.

That was a rhetorical question. ;-)
I know, how Aniplex is working and why their releases are so expensive. ;-)

JLG-

No Reservations Collection, which contains seasons 2-4:

AWoTUYRl.jpg

It has some really shitty packaging.. All 9 disc are just stacked on top of each other.

eBf1zjql.jpg

Ordered back in November, shows up in March. Like the others he'll be MISB until my son is older and learns to leave my stuff alone.
485059_10200574212655084_1039098883_n.jpg

Ready to join the master race. I will start building once my case arrives this afternoon!

Intel Core i5 3570, ASRock Z77 Pro 4, 16GB of Patriot DDR3, 120GB Solid State Drive, 500 GB WD HDD, Geforce GTX 670.

HyRbwxS.jpg

Mokubba

These are nice, did you order online? if so where?

I got mine from Urban Industry but a lot of places got a restock so you should be able to find them even if you're not from the UK.

http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/product/nike-roshe-run-shoes-iguana-black.asp

What do you think of the xperia z? This will be my next phone when my contract expires in june!

I love it. It looks and feel like a premium device, It really is stunning.
The screen is sharp. The Battery life is good but not great and no where near being bad

I don't really have any complaints so far with it.

caex

Neo Member
Just bought the first patch for my vest to wear to concerts, will post pictures when it's eventually finished. This one will probably go on the top of the back of the vest.

kIqOVgI.jpg

meppi

Would love to get my hand on this and Fatal Frame 4... but both games are expensive!!

I actually tried ordering a brand new copy of this last week for a lot more money than I paid for this copy. But the seller contacted me to inform me that he had made a mistake and he didn't have a new copy in stock anymore.

So I went for a 2nd hand copy instead. But luckily, as happens a lot of times with Japanese sellers, his "rather good" condition could be translated as pretty much brand new as in you can't see the difference unless you know it's not a new copy. :)
Paid about €70 including shipping.

Seems like he has a fatal frame 4 in stock as well for about the same price.
Not sure if I should bite. Never played a game in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom