• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the PC thread:

O hai.

CameraZOOM-20130307222215411_zpsea97beab.jpg

And also a much needed pickup:

CameraZOOM-20130307222851435_zps4ae91113.jpg

MisterNoisy

New mini-ITX HTPC/LAN party box:

- Intel Core i5 3570K (mild OC to 4.2 GHz) under a Corsair H60 (new version)
- ASRock Z77E-ITX
- 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 CL10
- Sapphire Radeon HD7950 3GB
- Samsung 840 Pro 128GB
- WD Caviar Black 1TB
- Bitfenix Prodigy (Atomic Orange)
- Corsair HX650
- Xigmatek XAF 1253 fans

4HoG1wZ.jpg

M0wIgLl.jpg

As always, I have made a pickup video of the last month (February) of my pickups. It can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzmBpV82fhs

StarFox SNES with UGC
Sly Cooper PS3 Collection
Destiny Poster
Little Inferno and The Cave via WiiU eShop.

Wanted to get StarFox before it got up in price. For $4 extra I get a UGC with artwork already printed? Yes please.

And a late night pickup (repost from the Vita thread):

Bi Camera had a good deal on the double pack. Doing my part to boost the Soul Sacrific numbers! Real close to getting the Red Vita. Looks amazing up close.

Anyone in the US need a copy?

RazorEdge

Banned
Electronic ticket receipt, April 04 TOKYO NARITA, JAPAN for MR X

Staying there from April till September! CAN'T WAIT! :-D

Sent

It has been a while since I posted a pick-up. I am usually too lazy to take pictures (and edit them, cause I don't like to post huge images or use the quote tags). Here we go!

Messenger bag and satchel:

dsc00266-1vnyve.jpg

Satchel brand? Where'd you get it?

TheGamer

Got a new PS3 last weekend.....

itRaegdxGpBEX.gif

Nice pick up! First thing that popped in to my mind was "Is this guy a magician? How did make that disk disappear??" Haha, how do you like the new system? I was thinking of picking up the red God of War one, but I've heard mix reviews about the third gen PS3.

Nice pick up! First thing that popped in to my mind was "Is this guy a magician? How did make that disk disappear??" Haha, how do you like the new system? I was thinking of picking up the red God of War one, but I've heard mix reviews about the third gen PS3.

We have sold a ton at my store with zero defective issues

Just won a Dreamcast on eBay never had one the first time around and this went for a final price of £16.62, need to go collect tomorrow, decent price really. Will be picking up Sega Rally and also MSR soon too.

Ug1xnHn.jpg

Dr Dogg

Just won a Dreamcast on eBay never had one the first time around and this went for a final price of £16.62, need to go collect tomorrow, decent price really. Will be picking up Sega Rally and also MSR soon too.

What? That's insane value if that is a copy of Shenmue at the top. I paid just over £25 before crimbo for that alone with the cardboard sleeve.

What? That's insane value if that is a copy of Shenmue at the top. I paid just over £25 before crimbo for that alone with the cardboard sleeve.

Yeah that's whati thought too. It's going to cost maybe £10-15 in fuel to collect but even a total price of £30 seems a bargain for the console and the Shenmue with sleeve.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
jhFXs5A1oLzQk.png

Full metal limited edition Samurai edge M9 gas blow back airsoft gun. This thing is beautiful, the immitation wood grips are fantastically done. Only complaint is that the safety is a little hard to do with just your thumb

And of course drakengard one of my favorite games for the ps2. Found it in a bargain bin for 4 bucks.

The airsoft gat has a fully functioning slide lock and ejection port and is double action on the first pull and single action other wise. My god I love this thing.

eXistor

My LE Hyrule Historia finally arrived.

Also Castlevania LoS Mirror of Fate + 3 pre-order posters.
And 2 Sega stickers to liven up the 'ol gameroom.

Ns1SgzA.jpg

5Q2UIrG.jpg

Kainazzo

aj6Q9uS.jpg

Unfortunately my supergun's not ready yet, so I have no idea if the Atomiswave games work. Took some sleuthing to find a legit copy of Dolphin Blue!

Also: holy crap these Cave games look good in 240p. I swear it's better than the arcade 0_o.

caex

Neo Member
Picked up two new albums from this year:

Soilwork - The Living Infinite
Rotting Christ - Κατά τον δαίμονα εαυτού

And a classic album:

Dio - Holy Diver (replaced lost copy)

wER2dgX.jpg

Atenhaus

Seriously guys, stop posting Dreamcast stuff. It's making me want to go out and rebuy a system and a ton of games that I don't have room for. :(

Ban Puncher

DoFDRYC.jpg

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance 360 promo - After checking out a few of my usual sources for promotional copies of games for collection purposes, I finally found what I WAAAS LOOOOOOKING FOOOOOOOOOOOOR
Tomb Raider 360 steel book - Blind buy after hearing many positive impressions.
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Shippuden 3 PS3 w/ artbook - Still haven't played UNSS2 but picked it up and Tomb Raider for half price each so why not?
Animal Crossing Wii w/ Wii Speak - $10 brand new on clearance.
Transformers Masterpiece 15 Rumble & Jaguar Frenzy & Ravage - My MP Soundwave gets more of his buddies to stick in his chest.
And some chocolate-filled wafer taiyaki thing that was in the box with the MP-15. Protip - Including mysterious Japanese snacks with purchases ensures repeat business from me.

lordimmortal

Neo Member
Got some promos I have had sitting back at my house in the UK for over a year and my mum sent them over finally.

Went shopping to this great warehouse today I have herd so much about and went crazy on the import stuff I finally get to try Cap Crunch and in favourite flavour peanut butter :)

Finally walking past this linen place they had this boss pillow I just had to have being a ex-pat and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom