• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitacola

I take it you are from germany and used the thalia sale ;)
I ordered some of the games to their local store:
- Layton 2
- Inazuma Eleven
- Steel Diver
- Star Fox 64

Well, only got Layton so far, they told me Inazuma was "out of print" and Steel Diver and Star Fox are unsent ... Fabulous.

oblo

Zyiq5Yg.png

LadyRiven

Lucky enough to add 2 Pins to the collection this month.

Pins_zps83cb536f.jpg

My Fiance bought the Freddy, and I bought the Super Mario Bros!

Going to be selling the World Cup Soccer 94'

Going to be a blast playing these. I've wanted Mario for as long as I've been collecting pins!

Ooh, love that Mario pinball machine! I just bought Mario Pinball Land for GBA so I am with you in spirit right now.

canocha

Found a cheap copy of Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World:

DkGGNwN.jpg

Dreamcast love:

Magnetic Neo and Fur Fighters:
gCnS7kx.jpg

Fighting Force 2 and Wacky Racers:
ZHAIeDU.jpg

Soul Calibur and Virtua Fighter 3:
mqNvxGF.jpg

Rayman 2 and Soul Reaver:
89CVVIe.jpg

Toy Commander and Virtua Striker 2 2000:
OdhvPcB.jpg

Dreamcast Arcade Stick:
8i2rWnZ.jpg

Ohh Dreamcast i miss your optical drive music!!!

I ordered some of the games to their local store:
- Layton 2
- Inazuma Eleven
- Steel Diver
- Star Fox 64

Well, only got Layton so far, they told me Inazuma was "out of print" and Steel Diver and Star Fox are unsent ... Fabulous.

hm, I did order layton 4, inazuma 1 and star fox from them (that was several weeks ago) and I had zero problems - I guess I was fast enough ;)

Ever since I started lurking through these forums, I wanted to post something neat here.
Now, I'm a member, and finally found something I liked enough to do so!

Dk05K8il.jpg

Three brand new Guitar Hero 5 sets, one of them for storage.
(They work very well, and the girlfriend has been playing it a lot.)
Two Wii Pro Classic Controllers.
(Contra, Excitebike, and GoldenEye Wii make them worth it.)

It was a great day. I paid about $40 for it all.

Goody

Picked up this television at a Goodwill for about 10 bucks. I really just picked it up because it was larger version of an awesome TV that I had been using for older video games, but I came to find after bringing it home that it has a lot more inputs on it. Regular old composite A/V, S-Video, and component. I'm really glad I can finally get the best out of each of my consoles.
It's been a few years since I had one of these. I'm starting entirely fresh with the PS2 library. I also drove quite a ways (which is fine, I like a good drive) to get one that isn't just black or silver. Just my luck, it came with an emerald green controller.
To top things off, I just won this auction today. I really wanted a funky colored 64. I have no idea about any of the wrestling games, besides that they have quite the following. I'm sure someone would love to fill me in. Also, I really hope that sticker comes off of Mario 64 OK.
I really need to get some furniture and set this all up properly.

Seik

Banned
Currently installing, man I can't wait to 100% this one like I did with the two others. (I dropped Generations because it felt lame overall)

1G2fBq1.jpg

Sagitario

It has been a while since I posted a pick-up. I am usually too lazy to take pictures (and edit them, cause I don't like to post huge images or use the quote tags). Here we go!

Books:

dsc00224-2qeluf.jpg

• The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice
  • The Strain Trilogy by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan

Messenger bag and satchel:

dsc00172ujye1.jpg

dsc00266-1vnyve.jpg

Shoes:
Confession time: I must admit, I have enough shoes to wear a different pair each day for a month.

dsc00270-29klgf.jpg

dsc00278-2n9z0d.jpg

dsc00285-2raxq5.jpg

dsc00295svxo2.jpg

Confession time, part 2: I got 3 more pairs, but I didn't take pictures of those, I felt it was too much :b ... and yes, I probably have a problem D:

Games:

dsc00336dyb9s.jpg

dsc00314jcanq.jpg

dsc003155saxi.jpg

• Zone of the Enders for X360
  • Zone of the Enders Limited Edition for PS3 x3 (2 of those are gifts for friends)
  • Touch My Katamari
  • Uncharted: Golden Abyss
  • Gravity Rush
  • Persona 4 Golden (it was a gift)
  • Pilotwings Resort
  • Paper Mario: Sticker Star (it was a gift)

Handhelds:

dsc003418bawg.jpg

• DSi Midnight Blue x2

I missed a few pick-ups, maybe I will post them later... this post took me long enough.

Dr Dogg

Few early grabs this month. Playing through Persona 4 Golden (again!) really got me hooked so picked up the 2 design works art book. To anyone who's owned or flicked through it, how's the Soejima Artworks book?

MarkusRJR

Handhelds:

dsc003418bawg.jpg

• DSi Midnight Blue x2

I missed a few pick-ups, maybe I will post them later... this post took me long enough.
Can you maybe take a picture or two of the matte blue DSi? I'm trying to pick one up to play on the bus (I'm too scared I'll break my 3DS XL) and I can't decide between the new red or the blue colors. :p

Simzyy

Finally got around to picking up a 3DS. Fire Emblem reviews from people convinced me. Now just to wait until it actually comes out in Europe....

RUeJDgE.jpg

Coconut

Banned
If you have sunk hours into Super Crate Box, Meat Boy, Spelunky, or just things that are frustrating, you should probably get this game because it's super dope very responsive controls really well crafted retro-like experience.

JLQNAB2l.jpg

clear31

I have no idea about any of the wrestling games, besides that they have quite the following. I'm sure someone would love to fill me in.

you will put that copy of no mercy into your n64 and never ever have to put another game in it.

wcw vs nwo was a fun game but no mercy just takes it up several notches. i didnt care for the other wwf game you got there but I did enjoy it as a kid, its decent but nothing spectacular

MrMario315

Neo Member
Been a while since my last post so i've got some catching up to do!!
yQmieLHl.jpg

Hyrule Historia
Nintendo Force 1
Darksiders 2
Mario Tennis Open
Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Studio Ghibli DVDs (from a Play.com Zoverstocks sale around £6-£7 each)

Finally helping me till the UK eShop release Runner 2 OST
8sGy2gbl.jpg

haikira

Forgive the shitty phone camera shots. I really need to get myself a proper camera one of these days.

Got most of these for cheap, at a closing down sale.
imag0747wnjbf.jpg

imag0748oykvd.jpg

After a little tweaking, since i'm an Nvidia user, things are going good. Definitely enjoying my time with the game, so far.
untitled-1gtkfs.jpg

eXistor

Some Fangamer stuffs: Zelda small key (needed a new keychain anyway)

uZB7Ehz.jpg

Attorney badge, just 'cuz.

lJ2R0yX.jpg

AV Famicom, got some games coming too, but surprisingly this was the first to arrive. It's in fantastic condition too, not a scratch on the thing.

JDKS5hm.jpg

XKDi405.jpg

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
I picked up these two games this week and then Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon in about ~3 weeks. I also forgot to post in the January pick up thread [2 months late I know] but I picked up a 3DS XL to replace my 3DS OG.

It's so pretty.

Mokubba

Xperia Z with the pre-order bonus and Persona 4.
Loving the phone so far

071_zps8a9c65d7.jpg

I got a third pair of Rosherun's. The Iguana colourway. They are so comfortable.

074_zps861cb216.jpg

C.T.

Forgive the shitty phone camera shots. I really need to get myself a proper camera one of these days.

Got most of these for cheap, at a closing down sale.

I like your taste in movies. Haven't seen carnage yet, just the making of but will definitely see it. I absolutely loved Little Miss Sunshine (and true lies, the big lebowski).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom