• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tn2007

8547318256_2bfb83d414_z.jpg

8546221227_2c8e4cd849_z.jpg

From this:
6948827644_acb43f0d0d_z.jpg

To this:
8546221431_e94693bf8e_z.jpg

pheonix991

Neo Member
[IG]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8226/8547318256_2bfb83d414_z.jpg[/IMG]
[IG]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8243/8546221227_2c8e4cd849_z.jpg[/IMG]
From this:
6948827644_acb43f0d0d_z.jpg

To this:
8546221431_e94693bf8e_z.jpg

Cable management went from good to almost borderline "Meh, I gave up after plugging in the mobo."

Also, the hdd rack got jacked up.

tn2007

Cable management went from good to almost borderline "Meh, I gave up after plugging in the mobo."

Also, the hdd rack got jacked up.

Lol yeah I also added USB 3.0 to the front panel which added more cables. One of the hdd racks broke on me and I haven't taken it out yet. Probably gonna redo everything when I get my new Samsung 840 pro 512gb SSD.

I'm also thinking about getting another titan.

YomommaZ

My new time vampire with "purchased" games :)

img0983.jpg

My first pickup post. Been a long time lurker though and this thread makes me wanna buy shit!

Cheddahz

Banned

I picked up the shirt at Momocon and my lady friend got me the plush while we were there. SSX was sitting in my living room when I arrived back from Atlanta this weekend

Not pictured: I picked up Wild Arms for free on my PSP, cause it's been forever since I've played it

TheGamer

It's my first time posting a pick up guys, so excuse the crappy picture quality and/or format of the post.

I picked up these brand new PS2 games at Five and Below for five bucks each.

I also picked up these PS3 games, not at Five and Below, but at a great price at GameStop. I got a brand new copy of God of War Saga for twenty dollars there. I think the promotion may still be active, that's if you're interested in getting one, the employees didn't even know about the discount until they scanned the game through the system. Also, I got Borderlands 2 brand new for thirty bucks at Best Buy. Not a bad start for the month of March.

That sneaky Phantasy Star 2... so good!

Pretty happy, got it for $15. Discovered my Genesis isn't working though when I went to test it out. Think it's just the power supply cause I had a cheap ass generic one, so got another one ordered from Amazon this morning that should arrive Wednesday. Hope that's all it is.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!

Ultryx

smhBMwx.jpg

Can't wait to get HotS and Bioshock Infinite. Probably have to wait until Infinite hits like $40 though *crosses fingers*.

ramyeon

jbxbWTI5t9IIpp.png

Haven't been one to buy TV shows on disc but it's too good to pass up. Wish Australia had the nice digipak packaging that the States does, unfortunately we get the cheap cases with ugly ratings logos all over them.

I finally bought myself a Sega Saturn!

The console was in excellent condition, it's a Mark 1 model, but the controller is a Mark 2 model and a little worn down. I'm buying a new controller soon.

vxumcZIh.jpg

jfNMdKbh.jpg

It's looking in great shape indeed.

Maaaaan that Saturn is looking mint. :D

It is! The shiny plastic is not scratched at all and the plastic looks nearly new! The backup battery has gone, but I've bought a new one from Ebay today. Picking up a few titles too, I never had a Saturn back in ninties and they never were released in Norway (only post order) so I'm having fun playing some of the great exclusives!

It is! The shiny plastic is not scratched at all and the plastic looks nearly new! The backup battery has gone, but I've bought a new one from Ebay today. Picking up a few titles too, I never had a Saturn back in ninties and they never were released in Norway (only post order) so I'm having fun playing some of the great exclusives!

Ah Norway. I spent some time studying there (and worked with people at NRK and TV Norge afterwards). Such a nice country. Such friendly people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom