• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Drayco21

MpeU1LE.jpg

Bit the bullet and finally bought a Vita at the end of last month, but since Amazon didn't ship the 16gb memory card or Persona 4 until this month, I think it's still safe to count it as a March pick-up. Really enjoying the Vita so far- between the massive number of games I have on plus, to the great pick up upcoming and recent niche stuff, there's a lot to keep me interested. Picked up Assassin's Creed: Liberation last week because apparently I buy Assassin's Creed games with each new piece of hardware now- it's significantly better than Assassin's Creed III, I think. Finally for gaming stuff, my local Gameswap was only charging $1.99 for Splinter Cell, and I didn't own a physical copy, so I picked it up to add to my ever growing Xbox collection.

Got lucky and managed to order the newest wave of Jaegers from NECA's Pacific Rim line for about retail, right before the price leaped up to ridiculous. Cherno Alpha is pretty amazing, as befitting the movie's best mech. Coyote Tango is better than I was expecting, but has a lot of trouble standing, and doesn't have a whole lot of range of movement, even compared to the earlier Gipsy Danger or Knifehead, much less Cherno. I think I'm done with the series, at least, assuming they don't announce an Otachi figure.

Over the past two weeks, I've lucked into finding most of the Marvel Legends figures I've meant to actually get for this year. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Spider-Man, Electro, Superior Spider-Man and Spider-Girl, and the Captain America: Winter Soldier phase 2 movie Cap and Marvel Now Cap. They're all really, really good- a huge step up from the figures from last year. Hopefully I can track down a Carnage and Beetle to finish the Spidey line before the Guardians of the Galaxy stuff comes out. And of course, I'll be wrapping up the month with inFAMOUS: Second Son next week.

First time posting in these threads, sorry for the stupid huge and not great quality pictures- if anyone has any advice, I'm all ears.

Femto.

this little thing came today!

more pics here.

ended up spending half an xbone on all dark souls 2 related stuff. :/

I want to import this so badly but I'd be damned to fork over $250+ just for this.
The Western CE is so shitty man, opted out for the standard version.

Edit: I didn't even want the Black Armor edition because that tin case looked ugly to me.

halfbeast

Banned
Dark Souls II JP CE is more worthed than an XBone for the mini weapon collection and the JP Dark Souls II cover alone.

not complaining, just amazed at how much I've spend on a single game. not too fond on some of the paintjobs they did, but overall it's definitely the best CE I've ever purchased! the wooden box itself would cost me 100 bucks in any store (and that's without the cool engraved front)!

Chorazin

Now this is what I call a haul! This is from the local seller I met on TFW2005. I didn't make out like a bandit or anything, but I definitely got a fair deal. The loose guys are in perfect shape, and only Tracks was missing his instructions! Can't wait to open these guys and take tons of pics!

Drayco21

Seriously are you guys just getting Infamous and MGS at your local mom and pop stores? That's crazy how early its being sold.

I just walked into my local Walmart- there were seven copies of it sitting there for sale. Would've bought it if I didn't have it on pre-order elsewhere already.

VSigma

Banned
Now this is what I call a haul! This is from the local seller I met on TFW2005. I didn't make out like a bandit or anything, but I definitely got a fair deal. The loose guys are in perfect shape, and only Tracks was missing his instructions! Can't wait to open these guys and take tons of pics!

Nice haul. Is that the G2 Jazz Generations repaint up in the top left?

Ah, I haven't picked up any TFs, in a long while. Lost interest after the DotM figures started dropping.

Chorazin

Nice haul. Is that the G2 Jazz Generations repaint up in the top left?

Ah, I haven't picked up any TFs, in a long while. Lost interest after the DotM figures started dropping.

Why yes it is! Comes with a G2 Prime repaint and two Legend size Decepticons, Thundercracker and Motorbreath. I'm not a huge G2 guy since I had G1 as a kid, but I couldn't pass up four toys for $20.

I hate the movie figures (except for Bludgeon here) but the Classic guys they're re-releasing are fantastic!

And feel free to join the Transformers OT!

I wish Mexico's WC kits weren't so hideous this year or else I'd pick one up. Germany's home is nice but I think Argentina's away is my favorite.

Germany's third jersey is pretty cool actually; looks like a red/black striped henley. I'll be picking up a few more countries' jerseys before the World Cup for sure though. Definitely looking forward to the rest of the kits coming like the away & third options from Nike.

Saved up a few months for March because I knew this was going to be big! and its not even over yet! :D

dk_bookhju55.png

Splinter Cell = £10 /////// Gear of War = €10 ////// Zombie U = £6
march_2014_cheap_gamebnujg.png

march_2014_wiiu_gamesnkuoc.png

zelda_books_march_2017tuuj.png

zelda_books_march_201m2upa.png

ds2_1p6u36.png

ds2_ce_1olu72.png

ds2_ce_2xcuu2.png

ds2_ce_31nubm.png

ds2_ce_4ifu00.png

south_park_sot_ce_153u6w.png

south_park_sot_ce_2o7uad.png

http://abload.de/img/south_park_sot_ce_4ekuqf.png[/img
[img]http://abload.de/img/south_park_sot_ce_5v4ujb.png
south_park_sot_ce_6fbu8e.png

south_park_sot_ce_7r8ued.png

xbo_1dtuzr.png

xbo_2riuv0.png

xbo_3e8uw7.png

xbo_adaptor3kujb.png

xbo_titanfall_contr_vz9uag.png

xbo_titanfall_contr_vd7u1m.png

xbo_titanfall_contr_v48ud4.png

xbo_titanfall_contr_vtbu2b.png

xbo_titanfall_gamez9u6k.png

Mike.83

Took the first steps to buying this yesterday:
icwexsVsPUzp2.jpg

i2gkQIWbSc1bO.jpg

i0j8qiacgEJqp.jpg

Paid the registration fees and agreed the mortgage. Paying the deposit next.

After signing the paperwork I spent the day going from feeling super excited to extremely sick and back again.

Bii

Took the first steps to buying this yesterday:
icwexsVsPUzp2.jpg

i2gkQIWbSc1bO.jpg

i0j8qiacgEJqp.jpg

Paid the registration fees and agreed the mortgage. Paying the deposit next.

After signing the paperwork I spent the day going from feeling super excited to extremely sick and back again.

Congratulations! Hey, you're not the only one who feels a bit of buyer's remorse when you're dropping a ton of money in one go. After a while, you'll probably think "that was the best purchase I've made". Besides, you're going to have a fun time filling it with things you love. :) I actually moved into a new place less than a year ago and just replaced the blinds in my house today and man, it feels good. *laughs*

Cross post from the PC thread but I bought the following:

EVGA Back Plate for GTX780
QNIX QX2710 27" LED Evolution II SE Matte
SteelSeries Rival Optical Mouse
CMStorm QuickFire XT Mechanical Keyboard (Cherry MX Brown)

13120294855_0a389284b4_o.jpg

13120573274_01eb53091e_o.jpg

13120293945_798d67f32a_o.jpg

13120572334_bffcfa34d7_o.jpg

Top Bottom