• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Thanks! My poor wallet needs to recover for the next few months now :(

Just getting into figures...so I know that feeling.

EDIT:

Speaking of which I just got this today.

Alter Momohime figure

runvoP1.jpg

LwrIkyn.jpg

uqRl7qD.jpg

zT0OayT.jpg

WtdsAyu.jpg

The DSII statue is so, so bad in terms of quality. It's hands down the worst statue I've ever owned.
Lol i know the feeling. A looot of collectors edition statues are low quality. People just dont know better. Quick question, im still waiting on my titanfall collectors edition so I was wondering how good you think the statue is and whats bad about it.

Lol i know the feeling. A looot of collectors edition statues are low quality. People just dont know better. Quick question, im still waiting on my titanfall collectors edition so I was wondering how good you think the statue is and whats bad about it.

It's the best statue bundled with any game - all around solid and good build quality. What was especially surprising was just how well packaged and protected it was - it's encased on styrofoam which is encased in cardboard protectors, and the delicate parts that would normally come loose during shipping are tied down with plastic straps.

Sorry, my camera is far from good: http://minus.com/m2UZqoNOz4zco

Nice print pick ups. Out of the show, the last 3 u posted were my favs but I dont have a strong connection to those films. I do however love aladdin and lion king but those prints didnt do it justice for me. Glad you got a great score. Did you buy them in person or ebay them all?

CrovaxPSO

A couple days late on Dark Souls II but I wanted to get the Black Armor edition and managed to find the last one at a Best Buy a few miles away, lucked out. The slip cover is kind of messed up and there's a weird chip on the actual case, but I don't mind too much.

Tokimeki Memorial 3, Kimikiss, and the Amagami guide book also all arrived.

meppi

After getting hooked again on EDF 2025 I decided I wanted to go for the full set, so I did this:

iKRSPlMWVhyt4.jpeg

Just missing out on the 360 JP and EU versions of EDF4/2025 now.

Since I missed out on most, if not all of the PSP generation after getting bored with just WipEout, Lumines and Ridge Racer, I thought it would be a good time to make up for it and bought a new system. Especially since so many PSP games remain unavailable on the PSN store.

Sadly it's an E1004 which doesn't even have wifi and feels very cheaply made, so I'm not too pleased with my purchase at this point. It does it's job I guess but it feels like a cheap rip-off instead of a premium product like the previous editions.
I'll bite the bullet and import a new Japanese 3000 system or two in the upcoming month or so. ;)

i7FQOqP8uBMPa.jpeg

Also got some new games to play naturally, with a TON of games on their way to me as we speak. :D

ib2xo0lNIFOF9H.jpeg

Massa

After getting hooked again on EDF 2025 I decided I wanted to go for the full set, so I did this:

http://i.minus.com/iKRSPlMWVhyt4.jpeg[IMG]

Just missing out on the 360 JP and EU versions of EDF4/2025 now.

Since I missed out on most, if not all of the PSP generation after getting bored with just WipEout, Lumines and Ridge Racer, I thought it would be a good time to make up for it and bought a new system. Especially since so many PSP games remain unavailable on the PSN store.

Sadly it's an E1004 which doesn't even have wifi and feels very cheaply made, so I'm not too pleased with my purchase at this point. It does it's job I guess but it feels like a cheap rip-off instead of a premium product like the previous editions.
I'll bite the bullet and import a new Japanese 3000 system or two in the upcoming month or so. ;)

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/i7FQOqP8uBMPa.jpeg[IMG]

Also got some new games to play naturally, with a TON of games on their way to me as we speak. :D

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ib2xo0lNIFOF9H.jpeg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Cheap as it looks, the E1000 has a better [URL="http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-psp-e1000-review"]screen[/URL] than the 3000. If you don't intend to play multiplayer, and use headphones as you should, it will give you a better experience than a 3000.

meppi

Be sure to get that Gunhound EX on PSP meppi!

Oh I will! :)
Already have it on one of my Vita's, but I've ordered so much in the past 3 days that I really need to slow down for a bit.
Wanted to jump on Darius Burst, but I just ordered Strikers 1945 Plus minutes ago and also paid for a package containing the following games:
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
Disgaea Infinite
Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
Patapon
Patapon 2
Wild Arms XF
Star Ocean Second Evolution.

Gonna be such a fun week when all the other things arrive as well!

Cheap as it looks, the E1000 has a better screen than the 3000. If you don't intend to play multiplayer, and use headphones as you should, it will give you a better experience than a 3000.
Really?
I had no idea.
The screen is indeed nice, but I never used or even seen a 2000 or a 3000 myself.
Still have my old launch JP unit which feels so much better, but I don't want to update it and lose the possibility of playing over clocked WipEout. Not to mention or being nearly 10 years old, I'm afraid of the drive wearing out.

That's also a big part that bothers me with the E1004. The loading mechanism for the drive it just terrible.
You have to drop the game in there and wiggle it yourself to make sure that when you close the thing it is oriented correctly. And when removing a game, the easiest way seems to put the system upside down and have it drop out of the PSP... Really not a fan.

But it does it's job as a cheap version that I don't have to worry about carrying around with me I guess.

Where did you get the non-Essentials copy of BoF 3?

Got lucky and found some sealed games on ebay this past week or so. But I also tend to check local listings like Kapazaa and 2ehands (Belgium). :)

Yes Boss!

Oh cool.

Gonna get the digital version of Gunhound for one of my Vitas this weekend (down to $25).

Darius Burst is mandatory!

meppi

Oh cool.

Gonna get the digital version of Gunhound for one of my Vitas this weekend (down to $25).

Darius Burst is mandatory!

Damn you! I just ordered a copy from my favourite Japanese seller now! ;D

Well, off to work for me to make some of that money back. ;)

Got lucky and found some sealed games on ebay this past week or so. But I also tend to check local listings like Kapazaa and 2ehands (Belgium). :)

Yeah, sometimes real treasures can be found at those places. Not too long ago I saw a mint copy of Metal Gear Solid for GBC being sold for peanuts on there.

JLynn

Really pleased with this month's eBay haul. A bit bummed about the sticker on the Ico box....

To get rid of that label, use Zippo style lighter fluid. Apply a few drops, let sit for a good ten seconds, peel off. Wipe excess fluid with a paper towel.

LiK

Some games in the last couple of weeks. Excluding digital purchases.

And thanks to Tina Palacios for this sweet t-shirt

Lombax

Banned
Cross post from the Pop Culture thread.

Oh My Disney prints came in!! :O

The Baumann Sleeping Beauty and Kelly Sword in the Stone are particularly impressive.

its probably impossible to get it at this point but where did you get the Sleeping Beauty print?

dab0ne

Some games in the last couple of weeks. Excluding digital purchases.

tumblr_n2cyd6Xy331qgmllto1_1280.jpg

Good times ahead! :)

When you guys open those Titanfall collector's edition boxes could you tell me how the statue feels? I have a Target pre-order on back order and I'm on the fence about keeping or canceling it. From the videos I've seen the statue looks very light weight and wobbly on the stand. Let me know what you think if you don't mind. Thanks.

Saroyan

Awesome, I just picked up a 2011 328i with Xdrive earlier, Deep Sea Blue. Always wanted a BMW as well, really loving it so far.

yd9xCusl.jpg

Thanks, you've got a nice ride there too!

I thought about getting xdrive, but I figure a good set of snow tires will get me through the winter. I've driven much worse rear wheel drive vehicles in winter with crappy tires when I was younger.

LiK

When you guys open those Titanfall collector's edition boxes could you tell me how the statue feels? I have a Target pre-order on back order and I'm on the fence about keeping or canceling it. From the videos I've seen the statue looks very light weight and wobbly on the stand. Let me know what you think if you don't mind. Thanks.

High quality hard plastic and it's super solid. No wobbly or anything. I love it.

And it lights up. I took a pic of it. :)

There's also an alt light for the red lights. So cool.

dab0ne

I assume so for the electronics. It's not that heavy. When you get the box, most of the weight is from the artbook.

Right on. Thank you very much for your input. Target isn't expecting to get more until mid April so I'll have plenty of time to think about it. Cheers.

Cheska

Nice print pick ups. Out of the show, the last 3 u posted were my favs but I dont have a strong connection to those films. I do however love aladdin and lion king but those prints didnt do it justice for me. Glad you got a great score. Did you buy them in person or ebay them all?

Had to eBay them, but all the prices were actually reasonable and included free shipping! I'm still waiting on one more, but that's coming directly from Mondo.

never mind ebay is the 'solution'
Yeah, sorry man :( There may be other people selling them on GAF or Expressobeans. They had left over prints for sale on Mondotees on Tuesday, but they sold out instantly.

zmet

Transformers Armada: The Complete Series and Airplane Double Feature

Loose Thunder Spirits & Operation Logic Bomb and Japanese limited release of Prince Sign 'O' The Times

Top Bottom