• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Finally got around to getting this framed.

irh4CO65EH4Rj.JPG

That picture is Awesome! Where did you get it?

Koppai

1970542_10151929873076646_1558261871_n.jpg

Bought on eBay for $12.75

1966857_10151936722891646_1913571646_n.jpg

Bought from 365games.co.uk got about $38

Trying to finish off collecting Wii games (that I want) :)

Yasawas

This weekend I will go out on Saturday morning for a dozen rolls, a big block of cheese and ten litres of water then I will sit on the couch in a nappy and do this

I thought I was done for games for the month and then this happened - £15 brand new. I usually miss these kind of deals and I did miss all the other Wii cheapness Argos had but this will do.

AmyS

T2BidYp.jpg

Totally new to the 'Souls series, never played them before, so I have to try out both Demon's Souls and Dark Souls first before I decide that I wanna purchase Dark Souls II.

All of today's pick-ups:

qYsLRKx.jpg

Oh that reminds me, I tried the Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 demo the other day and really enjoyed it.

I'll have to pick up the retail release next trip to GS along with Dark Souls II.

I really liked the demo too but was not completely sold on it after having a kinda meh reaction to playing through the first game (which took 2 years if that tells you anything lol) so I "downloaded" the pc version but never got around to installing it. Probably going to run through it on ps3 simply for the trophies :)

dracula_x

Supernatural and Buffy The Vampire Slayer

LYx9jPF.jpg

WipEout HD Fury add-on and Fatal Frame III: The Tormented for PlayStation 3

E4ysAwl.jpg

and Dragon's Crown for PS Vita

BxnBENK.jpg

Drain You

Adding to my collection. Atrocious cell phone picture taken in the dark.

Also Titanfall. Played the beta on PC and loved it. Surprisingly it looks better on Xbox One than it did on my PC minus the screen tearing. ( My PC is more than capable but the monitor I am using currently is disgusting low res, like not even 720p )

Yeah I honestly trust that judgement.

Just tried the DBZ game since it was gamestop "new" and after like 20mins just could not take anymore lol. Grateful for the gifts but I really have no desire for any of these games outside of DS2. Going to try and get the receipt from him tomorrow even though there is not really anything I want to play. Might try the walmart thing if all else fails.

Especially since I have not even used my 360 since 2011 haha.

It's here!!!!

Kaz, I'm already a demo - Great OT

Demo but i am excited!!!!!

OADnAE9.jpg

03rOIsa.jpg

Needed a new PS3 DS3.

Original color is the best one.

CDN9qi8.jpg

Decided that i wanted to go digital with titanfall so that explains these.

- Got rid of physical copy

Top Bottom