• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Finally found one of these things in stock

dfvVDu3.jpg

Where did you get that? America here!

Kinda bummed out my titanfall collectors cost more because I ordered it direct before gamespot pre orders came out. Hopefully the statue is worth it. My parents said I have a box waiting at home. Hopefully its titanfall and not something else

hoss

Sorry for the shitty iphone shots. My real camera is at work.

Some Dark Souls love:

dGzBtLM.jpg

Some new John Wayne on blu-ray releases. El Dorado is one of my all time favorites.

MWrci9A.jpg

I grabbed an Xbox One Racing License Plate Frame... pretty stoked about that. Also got a couple other goodies, meant to post last night but forgot :(. I'll try and remember tonight.

Really pleased with this month's eBay haul. A bit bummed about the sticker on the Ico box. SoTC in really good condition - DVD spotless. SoTC comes with all the art cards but I'm unsure if this makes it the LE edition or if there even was an LE edition?

_igp229687s0n.jpg

Titanfall and a Drift Tengoku car magazine...

IMG_2820_zps6998183f.jpg

And this is what I spent my fun money for the month...

IMG_2737_zpsed02f476.jpg

IMG_2735_zpsf6cec90f.jpg

A twin scroll top mount manifold and elbow for a SR20. I was going to keep the turbo setup rather simple, till I had seen my friends twin scroll setup on his GTR (On the dyno). Then the wheels started to move in my head and I started asking questions and doing research...

Brought home my new baby today

2011 328i, I've been wanting a BMW for a long time, can't believe I finally have one :)

Now if this snow would go away I'd be really happy, roads are too messy.

Awesome, I just picked up a 2011 328i with Xdrive earlier, Deep Sea Blue. Always wanted a BMW as well, really loving it so far.

yd9xCusl.jpg

They call be titanwhore

iiq0hhoZYAVQT.JPG

The DSII statue is so, so bad in terms of quality. It's hands down the worst statue I've ever owned.

iNXS5WVT7WfdE.JPG

Finally got around to getting this framed.

irh4CO65EH4Rj.JPG

Top Bottom