• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Black Friday pickups. Not shown are a pair of Levi Commuters & a stack of comics (which includes Hawkeye #14):

e8b7f23ae957b0b4aab3e47e5fede069_zpsfff9f7a1.jpg

Linius

Can't say I ain't jelly for those prices. Three euros for quality films on blu ray, these prices only appear in dreams over here :lol

Rich!

A fourth Competition Pro controller for my N64. Hands down the best controller for the system - mimics the official controller design but with far better ergonomics and a rock solid stick that is the same as the official one but never, ever breaks down. And they're dirt cheap too.

Just some random console I picked up. Not sure why I had to wait eight hours in a Tesco for it. I even sold my Wii U and (tomorrow) my 3DS XL (I have an OG still) to pay for it. Hm.

IT'S AMAZING

Cody_D165

Banned
Still sealed?!

Yep :)

I played some of the game awhile back when I borrowed it off a friend. Would love to replay it for myself but even though it's not the most popular one it is a sealed Fire Emblem game... don't know if I could bring myself to open it!

IMG_0063.JPG

IMG_0080.JPG

Only God Forgives score on LP by Cliff Martinez.

Side A&B are blue. Side C&D are red. Sadly the downloadable MP3's are ony 192kbps without any of the tags to go along with them. Those have to be done manually.

Rich!

Can't post a photo of it obviously, but I've got another awesome pick up this week.

After seven years of hell in retail and two months of unemployment, I start work placement next week with an IT firm with a pretty good chance of a permanent position there

Yesssss, no more retail!

Great pick up. Phenomenal deal going on at Barnes and Noble for those that don't know. The Song of Ice and Fire set for 14$ and all three of those criterions for about 12$ each.

Sorry for the poor quality in pics.

Yes Boss!

Can't post a photo of it obviously, but I've got another awesome pick up this week.

After seven years of hell in retail and two months of unemployment, I start work placement next week with an IT firm with a pretty good chance of a permanent position there

Yesssss, no more retail!

As someone who worked retail for most of the nineties, I can feel you pain. Only looking upwards!

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
In the Seattle area, all the Goodwills ship their SNES/NES/N64/Gameboy games to Goodwill Seattle Store to be sold on Ebay as seen here: Seattle Goodwill Video Games

On occasion they will let a few slip by, like the Ken Griffey SNES baseball game I got at one last week, but they are not a reliable place to get games :/

This month was pretty fucking great.

11125601334_0bb4f36764_b.jpg

Found a meh condition Einhander for $9 today, I've been on the lookout for it cheap for years and finally got it.

Lucky...

Anyway...
This month, I bought
Puppeteer
Zelda 3DS XL

And now for Black Friday weekend...
photo_zpsafc3f091.jpg

Got the S4 phone for free from Best Buy (with an upgrade fee added to next month's bill).

Bought KH 1.5 for $20 (used a coupon to reduce it to $10)
Ordered Rayman Legends (not included here) for $25, on its way.
Took advantage of the B2G1 Free and got the rest you see here.

Unfortunately, I ended up reactivating my PowerUp pro, and I had no intention of doing that.

Rafy

Well I got this last month but forgot to post about it:

Then the 14th this month I pre-ordered my ps4, I just got delivery info!

A little something while it was on sale on PSN a few days ago :

If you remember last month I won CoD Ghosts: Elite Edition, well it just came in. I immediately upgraded it to the PS4 version.

I also went to the Sony Press event in Rome (yes I saw the light show), they offered us a very nice buffet dinner and we got a lot of hands on time with the PS4 and all the games. Sadly we were told that we are going to have to wait for our sample unit till January, and we will be working with a friends loaner till then.

Now I'll wait for the PS4 to come in.

Dimefan3

Thought I'd finally post a pick up. This is some retro goodness I picked up at a car boot sale on the weekend.

7VGNkjj.jpg

$5 Aussie dollars each. That's right, Silent Hill 2, the original PS2 2 disc set, for 5 bucks! (Missing the sticker, but oh well.)

Ally1987

Spent way more money than I expected to this month, but oh well. Was contemplating on picking up Super Mario 3D World, but I think that can wait till Christmas. Totally didn't expect to get the Fourth Expansion for CaH tonight, but Amazon somehow got it to me in less than a day. A buddy and I randomly decided to try out Magic, we're pretty terrible at it.

Qx6hvN3.png

Whats that keyboard?

5amshift

Banned
Thought I'd finally post a pick up. This is some retro goodness I picked up at a car boot sale on the weekend.

7VGNkjj.jpg

$5 Aussie dollars each. That's right, Silent Hill 2, the original PS2 2 disc set, for 5 bucks! (Missing the sticker, but oh well.)

Wow that Silent Hill 2 cover is amazing!

Top Bottom