• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Top of the page pick ups before the thread is swamped by PS4s!

5spuq6P.jpg

Much needed new phone (which is absolutely fantastic so far), plus DOA: Dimensions, which I'm preferring over SSFIV:3D so far.

The Boat

I had a friend in Japan do some (retro)shopping for me. Package arrived today.

CIB: Salamander, Snatcher and SD Snatcher, Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, King's Valley 2 (MSX2 edition), Hi no Tori, Contra, Pennant Race, King Kong 2, Vampire Killer and Circus Charlie.

I already had copies of Salamander and Vampire Killer, but my Salamander copy was damaged and missing the manual, so this one's better. And Vampire Killer was cheap, so it decided to get a spare copy (for trading, ...)

Loose cartridges of Magical Tree and the Game Master.

DpAspxI.jpg

0I3aDHa.jpg

I also got the following stuff: ZombiU (I don't have a Wii U), Persona 4 Arena, and Class of Heroes 2.

(Edit: I just realised that I've picked ZombiU up a couple of months ago, but I still don't have a WiiU, so it's still sealed which got me confused. :))

Bram Stoker's Dracula. I like this B&N edition a lot.

And the Zelda guides case.

erPHKtz.jpg
I hate you.

b9UuYjK.jpg

Golden Sun: The Lost Age

Another game that I used to own but got stolen. I rebought the first Golden Sun a long time ago and I already have the DS game so I can finally play through the whole series in order.

pMRLzVO.jpg

Next gen here i come !
Also not showed, I got X-Rebirth which so far i really like it .

Now if you will excuse me i got a new console to plug in and try ^^

Bit off topic... how is the Paradox game? You had any time to dig into it yet? I've been debating picking that up.

Super Mario Lugio Wii Bundle. Just bought Super Mario 3D land with GCU from Best Buy

PS4 with two controllers and NBA 2K14, Battlefield, Fifa, and Assassins Creed. Took advantage of various B2G1 deals, etc.

Nike Free 3.0, North Face Fleece, and True Religion Jeans. Surprisingly the total for the 3 of these came out to be just a little bit over $200. Not bad for the stuff!

Traded in my iPad 4th gen at gamestop for $410 and was able to justify buying this at Target on black friday. Can't wait to open it!

And Finally this

Went to gamestop for black friday hoping to score xenoblade, metroid prime, etc. While I was waiting in line they asked me whether or not I wanted an xbox one. I said no at first thinking they were just going to be the standard edition. So after waiting in line for over an hour, the B2G1 free deal was not working for the games! The employee tried to justify it by saying since the games were on sale B2G1 free wouldn't stack. I didn't feel like arguing since I was super tired. I asked if they still had any Xbox Ones left. He initially said no but then a coworker said yes! Apparently the person who had the ticket for it earlier couldn't afford it and left. When I saw it was the Day One Edition I instantly jumped on it! The box looks pretty cool, I'm not going to lie.

Anyways its times like these where I feel super blessed. I'm extremely thankful for my Mom for raising me properly and putting me and this fortunate situation.

Shengar

My only pick up for this month (probably)
Got little scratch on the box (ouch) because of my carelessness opening the box. I should be more careful (and less hype when opening) next time D:
Actually ordered a bunch of books, but they expected to arrived 2 weeks later.

thenexus6

Took me long enough to get this. On amazon black friday deal monday. Technically a present from someone but I ordered it on their behalf so won't open until christmas probably.

Si5vpdf.jpg

Melchiah

e3XTDJxl.jpg

Sgi1vDrl.jpg

Got the Japanese model.

H8ysCn5l.jpg

Good increase in the download speed, as the PS3 maxed at around 40Mbps on my 100MB wired connection.

The UI works well, and is far more faster than the PS3's. The same goes for the PSN Store. Love the automatic installs, and how fast they are. The system can get pretty hot after a while, and the disc reader isn't exactly silent. The cooling fan still remains inaudible though.

Gonna be another one of those people.

Nes0P0E.jpg

Day one! Wait.

Bought a Wii U and that acted as a catalyst leading me to go Cube crazy.

Absolutely one of my favourite machines, can't wait for this Christmas.

D-e-f-

Banned
albwget2yoyy.jpg

(one for me, one to resell)

IT TOOK FOREVER TO GET HERE! Really really displeased with GAME for not shipping this in a way that makes it not take LONGER than the free shipping from zavvi, which shipped the other copy FOUR DAYS LATER on a SATURDAY after having to contact customer support since they messed up their database and didn't merge old preorders under the ALTTP2 name with the proper ALBW preorders. Both arrived today. But whatev's! TIME TO PLAY!

I use that same grip for my Vita. I love it! Where did you get the Magma Red Dualshock 4? That looks like a US model.......

I'm currently in the UK, so there's that. I would've loved to pick one when I head back to the states next month to visit my fam and pick up my PS4 since the controllers are so much cheaper there, but I haven't seen any US store or site stocking the colored DS4's.

November was good for my handheld habits...

PXN0wWJ.jpg

Got my 2DS at Walmart for $99 on Black Friday. The GCW Zero arrived in late October. Earlier in Nov, my GBA with the backlit AGS-101 screen mod came in shortly after the Mega Pack for my Neo Geo X arrived (the emu enhancements and extra games actually make me want to use my Neo Geo X!). And the Nyko power grip for my Vita was an impulse pickup at EB - they were impossible to find here in Canada for ages, and then EB got a whack of them in at $25, so I couldn't resist...

SigSig

My Tearaway-Bundle arrived! :)

nXZyBNV.jpg

Also got Ascension: Return of the Fallen (first stand-alone-expansion for Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer), three nanoblock sets (the bricks are so tiny!) and Blame! Vol. 1-4.

Gameboy415

Pre-Black Friday pickups:

1311-Movies2_zps5a10cca3.jpg

-I got another batch of Disney movies I needed for my collection for $16.99 a pop from Amazon.
I believe there are only 3-4 more 2D Disney Blu-Rays currently out that I don't have - I'm almost caught up again! :D

1311-Guides1_zpsc3ea9fc1.jpg

-Lots of Nintendo-game guide goodness this month - the Zelda box set is really nice!

1311-Games8_zpse180028f.jpg

-I got Forza from Amazon to complete my 'Day One' set, got the LE Killer Instinct set from Microsoft.com, and promptly used my $25 card to buy Crimson Dragon. :)

1311-Games9_zps75201380.jpg

-I got all of these from Amazon - I was so happy to snag DMC for $10 & Puppeteer for $20! :D

Top Bottom