• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

maverick40

Obligitory PS4 post:

GwrMnpP.jpg

Now this is awesome:

efeman

Banned
We should mandate that everyone put their pictures inside quote tags. I like going through this thread, but the dozens of giant pictures is annoying.

Favocado

Here are my post-Black Friday pickups!

Pacific Rim on Blu-ray for $6.00 at Target:

XDlw7Bsl.jpg

ZombiU for $9.99 at GameStop:

LwI4lHXl.jpg

Xenoblade Chronicles for $39.99, replaced the dinged up case with a new one. The Club Nintendo code still worked, too!

3bbpvFXl.jpg

Just as I was about to leave GS, I saw this behind the counter, next to the Dark Moon bundle. I asked the associate if it was available for purchase and, lo and behold, it was:

2SMgIHtl.jpg

I find it odd that it hasn't been officially announced yet...

Anyway, not pictured are a 8 GB PS Vita memory card, a code for a year of PS+, and some online orders that are yet to be delivered.

eXistor

Super Mario 3D World has arrived!!! I got the Peach figure from my lovely colleague who got it at McDonalds.

0L5Pmgg.jpg

Also PS4. I was able to swap Killzone (more like Borezone *badum tish*) for Assassin's Creed IV. Not an AC fan either, but I wanted to give this one a chance and it's literally the one game that looked remotely interesting on PS4 as of now. I was able to get a great deal on this and I was gonna get a PS4 anyway sooner or later so I just went for it now rather than later.

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
Got some black Friday deals this morning.

Got both of these for 40% off the marked price with Half Price Books weekend special. I had a chance to buy Snow Brothers for the NES at one of the stores, but it was $150 and even with the 40% off coupon I still couldn't justify buying it.

I took full advantage of these games being $40 a piece at Gamestop. It's nice to get both at a somewhat reasonable price.

Bought all these last week. Someone brought in a huge lot at the local value village.

frogg609

blackfridayswag.jpg

Managed to get the 3DS XL with Zelda at Target for $150.00
Killzone was $20.00 at Gamestop.
The 8Gb Memory Card was $10.00 at Gamestop.
The Field Notes notebooks are part of my subscription (get them quarterly, the 2014 calendar and pen were thrown in for free).
Not Pictured: Picked up Rayman Origins on my Vita for 2.17 after the credit I had on my account.

Pretty good Black Friday haul if I say so myself.

This month was pretty fucking great.

11125601334_0bb4f36764_b.jpg

Got Mario/Zelda for a combined $7 after returning a game from Target's B2G1 sale + the 30% off coupon
Got Wonderful 101/Killzone for about $60 combined during the Target B2G1 sale
New Five Iron Frenzy CD came out
Silent Night Deadly Night 1/2, awful awful movies but a great laugh
Pacific Rim my favorite movie of the year for $8
Beyond Two Souls for $10
Found a meh condition Einhander for $9 today, I've been on the lookout for it cheap for years and finally got it.

And of course

11125535155_5d864617cf_b.jpg

I have not posted in these threads for years but my return to Nintendo goodness has sparked something in me so I took a photo. :p

leshita-goods-nov2013.JPG

(all picked up this month except for Tatsunoko)

I will be returning my PS4 in December or January as there is really nothing I want to play at the moment (Resogun is not enough).

JLynn

Clockwise from top

Zelda 3DS XL from Gamestop (I got hosed but eh. I got it nontheless.)

Iron Man 3 Bluray

SH Figuarts Sailor Mercury

Pacific Rim Bluray. All from Amazon

All in all I'm happy I got stuff in November. I bought stuff yesterday for the 3DS and hope I get it by Wednesday. Forgive me for the large size pic.

Us3TOktl.jpg

Sagitario

I have not posted in these threads for years but my return to Nintendo goodness has sparked something in me so I took a photo. :p
leshita-goods-nov2013.JPG

(all picked up this month except for Tatsunoko)
I will be returning my PS4 in December or January as there is really nothing I want to play at the moment (Resogun is not enough).
I really, really like this picture. LOVE DEM COLORS. Great box arts.

Did you add a blue gradient to this picture?
Nop, why?

Clockwise from top

Zelda 3DS XL from Gamestop (I got hosed but eh. I got it nontheless.)

Iron Man 3 Bluray

SH Figuarts Sailor Mercury

Pacific Rim Bluray. All from Amazon

All in all I'm happy I got stuff in November. I bought stuff yesterday for the 3DS and hope I get it by Wednesday. Forgive me for the large size pic.

Us3TOktl.jpg

Great pick ups. Not sure if anyone's said this before but just noticed the Pacific Rim guy and Iron Man have the same pose going on.

zmet

MST3K 25th Anniversary Edition

Cutie Honey Complete TV Series (1973)

Super Mario 3D World and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Also bought the arcade versions of Space Harrier and Super Hang-On from the 3DS shop

thenexus6

Pretty cool 3DS. Haven't seen this one before.

Does it not bother other people that when you are playing the 3DS all these custom designs will look upside down to people looking? It's always bugged me, surely the designs should be the other way round?

Linius

Does it not bother other people that when you are playing the 3DS all these custom designs will look upside down to people looking? It's always bugged me, surely the designs should be the other way round?

I quite like it this way. I usually charge my 3DS in that cradle on my desk so it would bother me if I have to look at the design of my own 3DS upside down the way you describe it :p

D-e-f-

Banned

Why does it bother you how it looks when other people look at you playing? It matters how it looks when YOU look at it when it's lying on the charger or on a table, closed.

thenexus6

Why does it bother you how it looks when other people look at you playing? It matters how it looks when YOU look at it when it's lying on the charger or on a table, closed.

Because its like those old apple iBooks just doesn't look right like a mistake..

image.axd

Probably my biggest month ever for pickups... it's just been relentless.

Playstation 4 Killzone Bundle with camera and 2 controllers, vertical stand, camera clip (sigh), controller charging station:
MLU5TCO.jpg

Time to put that 1TB 7200rpm hard drive in...
qwfOgRV.jpg

mm3JodY.jpg

Success!
ADYSVyy.jpg

Need For Speed Rivals (PS4) and Super Mario 3D World (Wii U). NFSR was a day one excitement hyped up purchase, last copy in a nearby store so I took the plunge.
fpJg0bK.jpg

God Eater 2 Famitsu DX Pack (Vita). Will probably see the most play on the Vita TV.
AMImPag.jpg

Shot glass looks great.
NVzcMIr.jpg

Project Mirai 2 Puchi Puku Pack & Accessory Set (3DS). Import 3DS purchase validated, even Mikudayo wants to check it out.
pJpqpMv.jpg

Daft Punk S.H.Figuarts (Thomas Bangalter & Guy-Manuel De Homem-Christo). Crescendolls.
Mv5JurV.jpg

Beyond Two Souls (PS3) burst...

Instore display box
PKFvPYi.jpg

MCV/EDGE Beyond-related issues
G8MZ5fx.jpg

Postcard set
uEHDApy.jpg

Press kit
A9YRqIy.jpg

g4upyiA.jpg

vu6nO4k.jpg

IK6asnW.jpg

/dead

I had been sitting on credit and i could not figure out what to get so i got a second Wii U.

Already bought PS4 and Xbox One.

Only $160, Well the credit made it feel that way as it was from march of this year.

Really $299

Oqr7WAY.jpg

kq20BuP.jpg

Love the artwork on the back of box.

Top Bottom