• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!!

B41A3BB2-8044-4F88-AF8B-0B30768C1B25.jpg

OeiM6Yz.gif

Traded in my 05 Sti for a 2015 Subaru brz today !

K7raLma.jpg

slF3Fhs.jpg

Ungh. Enjoy my friend. I've still got my launch edition from the end of 2012. Bet it feels weird to go from all wheel to rear wheel drive = p

On topic, the only thing I'm picking up this month is Valkyria Chronicles for PC. Unfortunately can't take pics of that...

BOTEC

The inevitable follow-up to the "I got a new Wii U post."

AgZc70F.jpg

The I got a new extended battery for my shit wireless controller post. I will always hate wireless controllers. Always.

Armaly

Been a good couple of weeks.

We have the same keyboard!

just thought you two should know that the Corsair software is absolute garbage right now and the K70s have issues.

If you're lucky and everything works properly, save the profile to the keyboard and never use the software again.
Oh man, I just experienced this. In game keys, would act as if they were pressed down constantly and out of game I couldn't type with some keys. Asked a corsair tech and they had me reinstall some drivers. That didn't work so I just uninstalled that POS program and used the keyboard alone and it worked. Later reinstalled the program and set some default keys and i'm never opening that program up ever again.

Bought an Xbox One.

The AC Unity Bundle in Italy includes also Rayman Legends and Gamestop has a promotion for a free Play and Charge Kit.
Quite a good deal.

img_2930dqp5u.jpg

Taker34

Banned
Never played any Persona or Final Fantasy game before and my life felt incomplete... so I did something about it.
20141106_2219410tuij.jpg

This one just popped up today on the BioWare store. 330$... not including tax to Europe. Paid already 100 bucks before it'll arrive somewhere in 2015, but that statue already looks gorgeous.
taliorder9lufi.png

Galdius

Some of those games are from october but I hadn't posted them yet.

A friend wanted to sell some WiiU games so I got them for a great price (around US$15 each shipped). Bayonetta 2 is incredible but I'm not enjoying Sunset Overdrive as much as I thought I would.

2de96Nzl.jpg

I also received a few CIB N64 games that I didn't have to pay taxes on (I don't know how this package was released without any taxes and on some packages with 2 loose games I have to pay taxes). Anyway, I'm over the 50% mark on the fullset.

YunF7hel.jpg

And finally, a game that I wanted to play since last year but I couldn't find someone to make this repro: Daze Before Christmas. I hope to enjoy it on this Christmas season that is starting.

VwLAeP8l.jpg

Westraid

Bought a second hand Vita that came with some games, and purchased Freedom Wars in the store. It's in great condition, not a scratch on it, and the price was really reasonable.
Not too interested in the Fifa games, but I'm so excited to finally play an Uncharted game! I really love my Xbox 360 but I was always a little envious of PS3 owners because they could play the Uncharted games.

Galdius

Bought a second hand Vita that came with some games, and purchased Freedom Wars in the store. It's in great condition, not a scratch on it, and the price was really reasonable.
Not too interested in the Fifa games, but I'm so excited to finally play an Uncharted game! I really love my Xbox 360 but I was always a little envious of PS3 owners because they could play the Uncharted games.

Congrats on your purchase. The Vita is amazing. You should also check Tearaway, Persona 4 Golden and Wipeout 2048.

And I can't forget to post this:

M9yI9Hp.gif

kagete

Man oh man I am so lucky. My best man reminded me out of nowhere nearly a week too late that these released. When I saw in the niketalk thread that DTLR stores also carried them I knew the nearest DTLR would have zero Asians like me living nearby that would even think about buying this shoe so I called them up and lo and behold they only got ONE pair in (but both shirts and the cap) and its in MY SIZE. These shoes were sitting there for 5+ days and no one bought it! The manager said everyone kept asking why there's a Jordan retro and shirts with the #10. Thank you Atlanta for being the opposite demographic for this shoe

I'm Filipino and grew up watching Slam Dunk so this is an amazing find for me. I still remember reading the last volume with my brothers and trying to hold back tears reading the story wrap up and knowing we'd never know more about Sakuragi.

These shoes though... wow they look so good in person. The Icy blue rubber sole, tongue, and ankle loop are the perfect contrast to the red and 3m print. I know it sounds crazy but these shoes make me want to buy a glass case from ikea just to display them in. That's how much I love them. I haven't worn them yet, for fear of wanting to wear them around.

Westraid

Congrats on your purchase. The Vita is amazing. You should also check Tearaway, Persona 4 Golden and Wipeout 2048.
Thanks a lot for the suggestions! Only now I realize that I'm pretty new at everything Playstation, and there's so much I didn't know where to start. Will definitely check out the games you mentioned! :)

Ban Puncher

Man oh man I am so lucky. My best man reminded me out of nowhere nearly a week too late that these released. When I saw in the niketalk thread that DTLR stores also carried them I knew the nearest DTLR would have zero Asians like me living nearby that would even think about buying this shoe so I called them up and lo and behold they only got ONE pair in (but both shirts and the cap) and its in MY SIZE. These shoes were sitting there for 5+ days and no one bought it! The manager said everyone kept asking why there's a Jordan retro and shirts with the #10. Thank you Atlanta for being the opposite demographic for this shoe

I'm Filipino and grew up watching Slam Dunk so this is an amazing find for me. I still remember reading the last volume with my brothers and trying to hold back tears reading the story wrap up and knowing we'd never know more about Sakuragi.

These shoes though... wow they look so good in person. The Icy blue rubber sole, tongue, and ankle loop are the perfect contrast to the red and 3m print. I know it sounds crazy but these shoes make me want to buy a glass case from ikea just to display them in. That's how much I love them. I haven't worn them yet, for fear of wanting to wear them around.

I think I've just picked up another expensive collecting habit.

Shit.

Going to be a fun weekend (and was an expensive week). Couldn't pass up on two great deals, XBONE at $349 and the PS4 at $409 tax free. Sold off the code for S.O. and Destiny (not interested).

The White ONE is really nice looking.

(STACKED JUST FOR THE PICTURE)

And two games to play. Have a bunch of PS+ games to download from the last year!

lem0n

Going to be a fun weekend (and was an expensive week). Couldn't pass up on two great deals, XBONE at $349 and the PS4 at $409 tax free. Sold off the code for S.O. and Destiny (not interested).

The White ONE is really nice looking.

(STACKED JUST FOR THE PICTURE)

And two games to play. Have a bunch of PS+ games to download from the last year!

Were you only interested in the physical copy of SO?

I took advantage of Target's B2G1 sale. I'd normally never pay full price for games but Nintendo first party games are usually an exception since they never actually get cheaper. I also found some controllers cheap to get ready for Smash.

Apath

Amazon had a pre-Black Friday sale with $5 off select TIMEX watches. So I picked this one up:
Really like the simple look to it, and it cost about $20 after the coupon. Only issue is the ticking is a little loud, but I'm slowly learning to drown it out.

Also bought this pull-up bar from Amazon when buying the watch, thanks to a thread on here:
Was very easy to put together and works perfectly. Very happy with both of these purchases.

Celcius

°Temp. member

Those white consoles look amazing together, nice pickup!

Chorazin

Amazon had a pre-Black Friday sale with $5 off select TIMEX watches. So I picked this one up:

Really like the simple look to it, and it cost about $20 after the coupon. Only issue is the ticking it a little loud, but I'm slowly learning to drown it out.

Weekender, nice! That's been my daily watch for almost a year now, I love it. Great little watch!

Card Boy

Banned
Just bought this tiny PC for wife.

What a great little device. Much cheaper than Mac Mini as well. For $230, it serves my wife needs (ms office, YT, play songs, etc) very well.

Outside being an Asus what model is this? I want a small cheap PC but don't want a Chromebox.

Top Bottom