• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"You think we were close? I think I was close"

I think I need to rewatch the glorious Batista heel turn, easily one of the best in recent memory...wait that was five years ago now, bloody hell!

It is the best. Correct.

Thought flamita was in AAA

CSbYYgjWUAAOCna.jpg

Sounds like this might be an ippv

Zach

Today I learned that Dusty's made-up word schtick has a name:

A nonce word (also called an occasionalism) is a lexeme created for a single occasion to solve an immediate problem of communication.

My favorite has always been "repertenda", which I assume is an accidental portmanteau of "repertoire" and "agenda". I could be wrong.

And that concludes Words and Things with Zach.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Today I learned that Dusty's made-up word schtick has a name:

My favorite has always been "repertenda", which I assume is an accidental portmanteau of "repertoire" and "agenda". I could be wrong.

And that concludes Words and Things with Zach.

Hm. I've always enjoyed spoonerisms, since we're talkin about words and things. With Zach.

Zach

Hm. I've always enjoyed spoonerisms, since we're talkin about words and things. With Zach.

True story: just a few days ago my son wanted me to play Mario Kart with him and I was like "yeah yeah, let me change out the laundry first" and seconds later he was like "you ready yet?" and I was like "yeah, dude! Get out my face and go get Mario Start karted!" He started laughing and I didn't even realized what I said until he told me.

I'm losing my mind.

Barrage

Brotista was an incredible Heel Run. When people were shocked at how much talking he did in GOTG, I knew he had that shit on him. 4.5 Crying Izzys Out 5.

Wednesday night wrestling

NXT
Emma vs. Shazza McKenzie
Chad Gable & Jason Jordan vs. Tommaso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano
Nia Jax vs. Kay Lee Ray
Samoa Joe vs. Tyler Breeze

ROH
Donovan Dijak vs. Moose
Cedric Alexander vs. Dalton Castle
The Kingdom vs. reDRagon & Michael Elgin

TNA
Gail Kim vs Awesome Kong
Robbie E vs Matt Hardy
Tigre Uno vs DJ Z
Aiden O’Shea vs Crazzy Steve
Grado vs Drew Galloway

somedevil

NXT
Emma vs. Shazza McKenzie
Chad Gable & Jason Jordan vs. Tommaso Ciamp & Johnny Gargano
Nia Jax vs. Kay Lee Ray
Finn Balor vs. Tye Dillinger

ROH
Donovan Dijak vs. Moose

TNA
Gail Kim vs Awesome Kong
Robbie E vs Matt Hardy
Tigre Uno vs DJ Z
Grado vs Drew Galloway

I believe that Finn match is a dark match. Plus that NXT tag mach is suppose to be great.

Plus from Court Bauer so far the ESPN and WWE partnership has been a major success. The interviews have been the highest rated slot on that day and when they post it online it been getting a lot of views.

klonere

Banned

NXT
Emma vs. Shazza McKenzie
Chad Gable & Jason Jordan vs. Tommaso Ciamp & Johnny Gargano
Nia Jax vs. Kay Lee Ray
Finn Balor vs. Tye Dillinger

ROH
Donovan Dijak vs. Moose

TNA
Gail Kim vs Awesome Kong
Robbie E vs Matt Hardy
Tigre Uno vs DJ Z
Grado vs Drew Galloway

Holy shit NXT has 3 legitimately great matchups, can't remember the last time that happened. Can't wait to see the reaction that JJ & Gable get, how Joe & Breeze will mesh and if Balór can have his first interesting TV match since the Itami stuff.

Hope Emma and Nia are really quick in their squashes, these other matches deserve a lot of time.

I believe that Finn match is a dark match. Plus that NXT tag mach is suppose to be great.

Plus from Court Bauer so far the ESPN and WWE partnership has been a major success. The interviews have been the highest rated slot on that day and when they post it online it been getting a lot of views.

Whoops. The NEWZ site listed the Balor/Dillinger match as something on tonight's show.

I hate NEWZ sitez; however, I am ready Ready, Willing, Gable for their tag match tonight.

Hey friends! Been out the country since Saturday, what've I missed? Was anything at Hell In The Cell worth watching outside of El Patron?

Oh yeah, how's 2K16? The creations looks real good.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone who has made friends with Norman Smiley deserves to be pushed to the moon.

klonere

Banned
Hey friends! Been out the country since Saturday, what've I missed? Was anything at Hell In The Cell worth watching outside of El Patron?

Oh yeah, how's 2K16? The creations looks real good.

Definitely check out the main event, its a legitimately great match. Don't know how much you read up about it but if you don't know the details there are plenty of moments that rarely happen in a regular WWE PPV match.

Everything else is kinda eh. Some people really like Roman vs Bray, can't say I cared for it that much, very very spot based with weapons. Honestly the only other must watch is the 6 man, Cesaro gets a monster hot tag and gets some of the best reactions all night.

Top Bottom