• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Whoops. The NEWZ site listed the Balor/Dillinger match as something on tonight's show.

I hate NEWZ sitez; however, I am ready Ready, Willing, Gable for their tag match tonight.

I think the JJ / Gable match on tonight's NXT was more entertaining than their Takeover match. It'll be interesting to see if it still holds up three weeks later.

Definitely check out the main event, its a legitimately great match. Don't know how much you read up about it but if you don't know the details there are plenty of moments that rarely happen in a regular WWE PPV match.

Everything else is kinda eh. Some people really like Roman vs Bray, can't say I cared for it that much, very very spot based with weapons. Honestly the only other must watch is the 6 man, Cesaro gets a monster hot tag and gets some of the best reactions all night.
Sounds fun!

I didn't know either.

christina von eerie

christina_von_eerie_cve_on_the_mic_knUBmTCG.sized.jpg

Bandini

Time for some NXT.

Sad that my boy Tyler has to fight such an uggo tonight. But I suppose it doesn't matter too much as we all know he's moving onto greener pastures and better opponents, like Dolph Ziggler.

somedevil

I did not know women's wrestling is so popular in Australia. Plus Star ratings for hell in a cell from Meltzer:

Dolph Ziggler & Cesaro & Neville beat Rusev & King Barrett & Sheamus in 11:33. ***1/4
Alberto Del Rio pinned John Cena to win the U.S. title in 7:46. **
Roman Reigns beat Bray Wyatt in 23:03 in a Hell in a Cell match. ***3/4
Kofi Kingston & Big E retained the tag titles beating the Dudleys in 8:24. **½
Charlotte beat Nikki Bella to retain the Divas title in 10:39. ***1/4
Seth Rollins pinned Kane to retain the WWE title in 14:36. ***½
Kevin Owens pinned Ryback in 5:33 to retain the IC title. *3/4
Brock Lesnar pinned Undertaker in 18:01 of a Hell in a Cell match. ****1/4

MG310

I decided to have an extreme rules match against Cactus Jack as Vader

QdTSBqs.gif

That actually seems like an improvement. It probably would have awarded the match to Cactus Jack in past games.

New Australian diva appears to have inherited Alexa Bliss' face gimmick of Disney Princess.

Hopefully Emma doesn't get a talking to for basically doing a curb stomp because it looked great as part of the setup for the Emma Lock.

Top Bottom