• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

CREMSteve

I'm with you, got a 300 ghost, 302 cloak, and 310 auto rifle.
At least that last one will be good infusion material.

Also, during our raid run yesterday,
one of my regular team members decided she had enough of all those jumping sections, so she just decided to... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcd305dLrp0
The moment she nearly loses her rythm is when two of us are telling her she'd better have enough ammos to make it, because she was gonna end up on youtube. :D
Hah that's awesome

Arrrammis

I clearly wasn't thinking this through when I picked the void sword for my Titan...
If you haven't started the second part of the sword quest, you can do it on another character! Just don't buy the upgrade node you unlock at 290 attack, first transfer to the class that you want to do that part of the mission on (warlocks are my personal favorite for void), them unlock the node on that character. Boom, no need to go through the void stuff as a titan.

maomaoIYP

one of my regular team members decided she had enough of all those jumping sections, so she just decided to... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcd305dLrp0
The moment she nearly loses her rythm is when two of us are telling her she'd better have enough ammos to make it, because she was gonna end up on youtube. :D

Woah holy shit that video is amazing!

ich00

I'd be down. Not a lot of full raid runs going. PSN CollateralCat-

I'd be interested if I'm on then. I'll do my darndest to be online at 8. I'm a 291 hunter, haven't done the raid yet. Psn:WHOAguitarninja

You guys are in! I'm ok with a little after 8, no rush, wife isn't home so no time limits tonight.

We need one more!!

Full King's fall raid tonight , roughly between 8-9pm EST. I'll start a PSN chat with whoever wants in so that we can coordinate an exact time and what not. Disclaimer: we haven't all finished the raid yet.

1. Me! ichabod00
2. my brother
3. no gaf friend
4. CollateralCat-
5. WHOAguitarninja
6. forgrim

EDIT: Full!

forgrim

You guys are in! I'm ok with a little after 8, no rush, wife isn't home so no time limits tonight.

We need one more!!

Full King's fall raid tonight , roughly between 8-9pm EST. I'll start a PSN chat with whoever wants in so that we can coordinate an exact time and what not. Disclaimer: we haven't all finished the raid yet.

1. Me! ichabod00
2. my brother
3. no gaf friend
4. CollateralCat-
5. WHOAguitarninja

I can be there between 8-9 today 294 warlock first time raid

SkylineRKR

Another day of 3oC, another Crest of Alpha Lupi. This loot system is broken. If I hadn't sharded them, I would have had 6 Lupis over the course of a week. During the entire Y1 this thing dropped maybe once for me. Also got impossible machines but I said fuck you to my alts.

It seems that armor engrams drop more likely than weapon ones, but there is hardly any armor.

purg3

slept with Malkin
If you haven't started the second part of the sword quest, you can do it on another character! Just don't buy the upgrade node you unlock at 290 attack, first transfer to the class that you want to do that part of the mission on (warlocks are my personal favorite for void), them unlock the node on that character. Boom, no need to go through the void stuff as a titan.

Yeah, it's too late for that lol

Xenozephyr

Neo Member
Anyone interested in doing a first time (blind) King"s Fall raid soonish? Since it's normal, light 280+ should be fine. Here's the roster (IGN):

1. Parenegade (Exploratory)
2. Xenozephyre
3. Chancerror

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

goddamn that's outstanding

ich00

Alrighty, group is full for tonight roughly between 8-9pm EST.

I sent our FRs to everyone and I'll start a PSN chat so that we can coordinate an exact time and what not.

1. Me! ichabod00
2. my brother
3. no gaf friend
4. CollateralCat-
5. WHOAguitarninja
6. forgrim

level1

Another day of 3oC, another Crest of Alpha Lupi. This loot system is broken. If I hadn't sharded them, I would have had 6 Lupis over the course of a week. During the entire Y1 this thing dropped maybe once for me. Also got impossible machines but I said fuck you to my alts.

It seems that armor engrams drop more likely than weapon ones, but there is hardly any armor.

This, literally. Out of 7 drops I got, 6 were armor, and 5 were crests of alpha lupi.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'll go with u if u want...I know how to cheese warsat section if u wanna do that too hahaha
So what's this cheese? We beat it only through a complex combination of bladedancer stealth and way-far-out-there positioning for the other two as well as taking down the skiff turrets on arrival.

MechDX

This, literally. Out of 7 drops I got, 6 were armor, and 5 were crests of alpha lupi.

I get the stag helmet repeatedly. I refuse to use it because it is just plain butt ugly.

SkylineRKR

So what's this cheese? We beat it only through a complex combination of bladedancer stealth and way-far-out-there positioning for the other two as well as taking down the skiff turrets on arrival.

clip through the rocks via sparrow. You'll end up underneath it all, waiting for the warsat to finish.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Infused 310 Ahamkara's Grasp or w/e (extra tripmine grenade arms) into my Titan's Ruin Wings without even fucking thinking about it. Feels good man.

Lnkn52

LOL #SWAG

Alrighty, group is full for tonight roughly between 8-9pm EST.

I sent our FRs to everyone and I'll start a PSN chat so that we can coordinate an exact time and what not.

1. Me! ichabod00
2. my brother
3. no gaf friend
4. CollateralCat-
5. WHOAguitarninja
6. forgrim

Cool cool, I'll probably be up until like 6am GMT which gives me a good 4 or so hours for a raid run. Hopefully we can knock it out in one night, If not I'm down tomorrow too.

nOoblet16

Best cheese is just Telesto everything, including the canons. :p

forgrim

Clipping through the floor and activating it from below. Super cheese

SkylineRKR

Has anyone else gotten the Mostly Cloudy shader? I love it, just need a lighter blue cloak. The Neuroghast is slightly too dark.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Also using Ruin Wings and going through entire strikes using the sword 90% of the time is fucking glorious. I'm surprised how few people are using swords in strikes like, at all.

Arrrammis

I still have the G
olgoroth
checkpoint for the raid, anyone interested? I just want the gear drops, I already got the ghosts afterwards (although I do know where they are, if you run it with me I can help you get them!).
PSN:Arrrammis
4 spots open

level1

YOLO

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
clip through the rocks via sparrow. You'll end up underneath it all, waiting for the warsat to finish.
Clipping through the floor and activating it from below. Super cheese
Okay yeah that's a lil too cheddary for me
Best cheese is just Telesto everything, including the canons. :p
We had no telestos, actually were pretty Void undergeared all around.

I actually like that the Nightfalls are going to be fairly tough challenges again for a bit though. Just still feel bad I was rewarded so handsomely in comparison to the teammates who invited me :X

Top Bottom