• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Sylver

Banned
Is not a Lambo but LTTP (thanks to Frankfurt airport strike)
J-Stars Victory AniSound for PS3 and PSVita with 2 mini tankōbons
64 GB Memcard.
VCgdbyF.jpg

Voidance

I work at a property management company that deals with real estate.
Nice. That doesn't pay well enough to buy a Lamborghini where I live.

One of these days, I'll buy a Bentley and we can go on a GAF road trip (of course, by then, you'll likely have a Bugatti). ;^)

Holy smokes, amazing pick up Chromax. For the record, there is no "wrong color" of a Lamborghini. They look amazing no matter what.

Hey guys, maybe we should quote his entire multiple screen length post again, that sounds like a good idea.

Jesus, just quote the part that you're talking about.

I wouldn't have gone for green but, I'm not the one buying a lamborghini :p

todd360

Guys we need to join forces and buy the most expensive tesla money can buy in order to spite chromax. Oh hey chromax what's up? Chromax: just changing my lambos oil and then going to the gas station. All of us who can fit in the tesla in unison: lol changing oil is for peasants. Have fun polluting the earth. We all put on shades and drive off into the sunset with no engine noise because no gas engine.

i might be a little jealous. Lol

dab0ne

How many episodes per disc?

Its the exact same as the original Orange DVDs. I think it's just basically those in HD. They didn't add any more animation or anything so I would assume they stretched the image to get the 16:9 aspect ratio.

Season 1: 001-039
Season 2: 040-074
Season 3: 075-107

Edit: Ok, just put in Season 3 where
Goku goes Super Saiyan for the first time
. Looks pretty great to me in HD. The voices are the original cast too. Just thought I would bring it up since they changed some of the voices in Kai iirc.

Also: Here is a comparison in the changes. The video doesn't work in the UK but hopefully if you're in the states you can watch it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byo4rgMHUM4

Shady859

Been traveling a lot, so it's been a while since I've posted my pickups. I'll just post the recent ones.

Due to my traveling, I missed a lot of CE's of games I want. So I had to pay premium for some of them. :( Still missing Bravely Default and Witch of Hundred Knight!

Finally, last but definitely not least. My biggest pickup ever at this point. I put down a order for the 2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 last month. Delivery should be around the 4th quarter of this year.

Here's an almost exact Huracan at the Geneva autoshow like the one I ordered. Verde Mantis exterior color with the transparent engine bonnet.
1982237_439872136142916_1115151642_n.jpg

13271897785_a44bc24ea9.jpg

inb4 making fun of my poor choice of color.

Holy fuck dude this will be lead picture in 2014 pickup of year. $275K base...LAMBO? I hope you are single.... :) I usually go that color in racing games I like my cars to pop. +1 in looking forward to your pics.

EDIT: What is your daily driver? I know everyone is curious lol.

What are you thinking of writing about if you don't mind me asking?

Right now I'm using a Volant as a diary, and in the other just jotting down ideas. I've been reading the GAF Writing threads in the off-topic section, and wanting to participate- so that's part of it, too.

Smokey

Finally, last but definitely not least. My biggest pickup ever at this point. I put down a order for the 2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 last month. Delivery should be around the 4th quarter of this year.

IMG_20140311_031238.jpg

Here's an almost exact Huracan at the Geneva autoshow like the one I ordered. Verde Mantis exterior color with the transparent engine bonnet.
1982237_439872136142916_1115151642_n.jpg

13271897785_a44bc24ea9.jpg

inb4 making fun of my poor choice of color.

Please stop by Auto GAF when you get it:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=783345

AdanVC

Chromax nominated for Pick-up of the year at NeoGAF! Enjoy that Lamborghini :)

Meanwhile, I'm here at work trying to decide if I should buy Yoshi's New Island today or continue waiting for a price-drop... I failed at life. Or maybe I just need a better job, haha.

Asparagus

Chromax
you also need Rogue Squadron and Ocarina of Time. believe me I'm an expert.

I actually just got rid of Rogue Squadron last week after beating it a while back (it's aged badly on the N64 and I have the PC version if I want to replay it).

OOT will be bought at some point for sure.

enewtabie

Picked up a few things today. Got my car cleaned by the drive by detailer. Pollen makes it almost useless, but the inside needed it. Got a Piggy Bank for my future daughter. A Bob McAdoo Card and picked up Metroid Fusion on Wii U.

eXistor

Few pick-ups, nothing special, but I did find the G&W for €10,- which is a steal even if the hinge is broken and the battery cover is missing.

IGOuL7x.jpg

NaQhH9W.jpg

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just had to comment on Chromax's post....

A FUCKING LAMBO WHAT THE FUCK
Pick-up thread has been won for all eternity

Top Bottom