• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!! BYE 2014!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Where did you get this wallet?

I got it while I was in Japan! I purchased it at Super Potato in Akihabara!

Do you have pics anywhere of your collections: shoes, gaming, etc? Your monthly pick-ups are always fun.

I don't and to be honest I am far too lazy to take a pic and chronicle everything. :( I always post stuff up on instagram though! - http://instagram.com/MarkMan23

No worries MarkMan, Coming to America is amazing. Gets me every time.

You get me. Thank you.

oblo

Last night in bed my girl told me she wanted to try a Pokémon game...

wPR5WEC.png

Today this happened. ^^

lem0n

Those clear 2DS look so boss. They remind me of my old Atomic Purple GBC.

I'm going against the GAF hivemind of Ubi hate and picked up The Crew.

IMAG0399_zps7d616f5f.jpg

Bashtee

Thanks to amazon.de and cybermonday-week I spent a lot of money. Something to protect my tech, a mechanical keyboard and a lot of games. Cherry reds aren't exactly mine, but I guess I will get used to them in the next 20 or 30 years.

The picture is missing a Wii U. After playing on it, my brothers kids went totally nuts with Pikmin 3 and he couldn't get one over the weekend. Sooooo... I gave him mine with Pikmin 3, Mario Bros U (had to buy a second copy) and Mario Kart 8. Will buy another one this week. Totally broke right now, but I need that Wii U. Bayonetta 1 & 2 as well as Zombi U will follow.

ALSO GOT MY 64GB VITA CARD WHOOOOOOOO.

Content Manager however sucks big time on the PS3, no folder for downloaded Vita games and after copying them, they get deleted. *sigh*

My haul over the past five days (just the media stuff). Time to throw my wallet away.

eCvNOBU.jpg

I also got EA UFC and TLoU Remastered on digital.

Love the Note 4 btw.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Finally joining the current generation all for $360. Thanks Target 10% off all electronics!

AlWhGze.jpg

please give impressions on the Amazon Fire Stick... I am wondering if it's good to replace my chromecast
thanks

I just bought one as well. It's snappy and works really well for everything it supports. I like that it has a dedicated remote, as it looks like the companion apps only work on Android right now and everyone in my house has an iPhone.

I didn't see HBOGo in the menus anywhere, so if that's a must-have for you, then I'd hold off until support is added. If it's not, there's a ton of other apps that work great, including Netflix, Hulu Plus, Pandora, Crackle, Showtime, WatchESPN, NBA, NFL, WWE, Twitch, etc. Also, Amazon Instant content is easy to find directly on the device rather than having to open a specific app.

Honestly, though, I just wanted a small HDMI stick that doesn't require a phone, so I bought the Fire TV Stick for $19.99 when it was on sale for the first two days for Prime members. For that, it's working great.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Does this count as a pick-up? In the credits for the newly released (in Japan/Asia) Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- for PS3 & PS4.

10831967_1522504678013705_1061826608_n.jpg

^.^

Oddleaf

Neo Member
December is here and already my wallet has died and been buried.

New Camera - Sony Cybershot RX100M3 15% off and included $150 voucher for JBHIFI
zV0P7Zql.jpg

The Borgias - Complete Series / Black Sails - Season 1 / Vikings - Season 2 / Hobbit -Smaug's Adventure Extended
aOAAwqFl.jpg

"New" New Nintendo 3DS, Plus Charging Dock / Smash Bros 3DS and WiiU / Hyrule Warriors / Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix Limited Edition
ADw8aDNl.jpg

Focus Urban 2.0 2015 ver
xu8Wnayl.jpg

Top Bottom