• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE!

Celcius

°Temp. member
Ducky Shine 3 with MX Blue keys.

But the keys are purple

Just kidding, I had to :). Someone else was going to say it anyway lol

Just in case anyone doesn't get it, the microswitches are blue not the led's

That Famicom Twin is on my wish list as I would love to be able to play the Famicom disk system games like Doki Doki Panic (huge Super Mario Bros. 2 fan).

LarryButz

CG%20edit_zps48pnxd9u.jpg

Shozuki

Hey all,

so I'll preface this post by saying this is a build up of Jan through today.

Having not been a member for too long, I haven't had a chance to post these before.

I hope this is ok!

Enjoy!

To start a YT channel:

Hey all,

Having not been a member for too long, I haven't had a chance to post these before.

I hope this is ok!

Enjoy!

To start a YT channel:

Where did you get the SNES in such great condition? Link??? How much???

Krakn3Dfx

After 5+ years on the same i7 920, took the plunge and picked up an i7-4790k setup yesterday and installed it. My first motherboard ever with mouse support in the bios, threw me off at first.

My gaming pickups from January! Not a ton of new stuff here. Kingdom Hearts HD and NES Remix were both Christmas Money buys. Radiant Historia and Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion (which is AMAZING, BTW) were cheap pickups, and everything else I got at Magfest, including my first Repro ever in Mega Man & Bass, and that wonderful MR. TORGUE Pillow!

qc425zO.jpg

A few months back I asked my friend in Japan to have a crack at the Mother 2 gashapon machines, and his first attempt got me the Ness i was after! Came today with a bunch of other toys - will hold me off nicely until the amiibo comes out!

jiAHXnsl.jpg

Shozuki

Where did you get the SNES in such great condition? Link??? How much???

it was a purchase via friend whom buys and sells for collectors and thus was able to get me a that system.

I have another SNES Mini (nowhere near as good condition, but RGB modded for use)

I paid about £180 all in, but unfortunately condition rapidly hikes prices in retro gaming which can be tricky...

Where do I buy this?

I got mine from Amazon US Still in-stock but I'd be quick!

eXistor

Just picked up a few Sega games. I've been delving deeper into the Sega lately and I'm definitely gonna expand my Megadrive/Genesis/Master System library soon.

US1YDRC.jpg

Flaxh

soOABKz.jpg

Saw this watch before Christmas and fell in love with it.

My girlfriend just gave it to me on my 25th birthday.

Spinoff90

Finally stopped being lazy and upgraded the PS4 HDD. The less than 10 minute process of switching the HDD turned into hours of work thanks to having to back up the 10GB+ of game saves one game at a time and having the PS4 take forever to reload the saves list each time. So yeah not a bright idea waiting to do it -_-

aI1O0rV.jpg

p3qlZea.jpg

Koppai

29eu6Rxl.jpg

Got this guide from the awesome ekgrey in the Buy Sell Trade thread for an awesome price and in excellent condition :)

They're throwing this at you in Europe. It's been 5-6 pounds on zavvi for months now. It's not really hard to come by.

Not just Zavvi, it's been dirt cheap everywhere. Unlike many other Laytons (Azran Legacy, vs Phoenix Wright, ...) unfortunately.

Picked up some clothes but this is probably the one that matters the most to me right now...

0FEFEF69-CD40-4A0E-9CFC-F878ACA2A7B0_zpstxqrfdbz.jpg

Despite all the delays, this is easily one of my favorite runs ever. The next issue is going to be bittersweet for sure once it drops.

I really like those 8-bit Mario figures in the background, where did you get them if you don't mind my asking?

My sister studied in Japan back when you could get them for free with bottles of Pepsi Twist (which at the time was a new Pepsi variant). She got me 13 out of the 30 different ones that have been released.

You should be able to find them on eBay, btw, just look for "Mario Pepsi figure".

Edit: so they're bottle caps, just to make sure. ;-)

Auctopus

Hey all,

I hope this is ok!

Enjoy!

What series is the power ranger from? I.e. Action figure series, not that it's from Mighty Morphin'

eXistor

My sister studied in Japan back when you could get them for free with bottles of Pepsi Twist (which at the time was a new Pepsi variant). She got me 13 out of the 30 different ones that have been released.

You should be able to find them on eBay, btw, just look for "Mario Pepsi figure".

Edit: so they're bottle caps, just to make sure. ;-)

I see, thanks man! Way too expensive for me, but they look cool.

warpaint

Picked up some clothes but this is probably the one that matters the most to me right now...

Despite all the delays, this is easily one of my favorite runs ever. The next issue is going to be bittersweet for sure once it drops.

I've just pick that up have really enjoyed this run

AlfaTrion

Here are some gaming related pickups (sorry for the poor pics):

Not Pictured
  • Bought a house with my amazing girlfriend!
  • Referb Wiimote plus (black) 2x
  • Refurb Pikmin for Wii
  • Lumines (Vita) new
  • Sonic Rush (DS)
  • Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (DS)
  • A Boy and His Blob (Wii) new
  • The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass new
  • Bunch of digital games (Steam, Vita, 3DS, Xbox 360, PS4)

My friend gave me his NES/Genesis/SNES/Super Famicom games that were sitting in storage!

7REasMR.jpg

Secret Santa Gifts:

MDP92xv.jpg

Amiibo:

fYLJuio.jpg

Birthday gift from my brother:

deVqu1n.jpg

First issue of my Edge subscription and my cousin gave me his copy of No More Heroes:

cyHsF1E.jpg

Finally caved and grabbed a Wii U:

DQ0c4GA.jpg

Arcade Block for Jan:

2G9qRcM.jpg

Added to my NES collection:

VxLlDJA.jpg

75" LED 1080p 240Hz 3D Smart TV:

GymTR06.jpg

Luigi's Mansion and Earthbound:

pC5iMSW.jpg

jiEFnBg.jpg

robot

it was a purchase via friend whom buys and sells for collectors and thus was able to get me a that system.

I have another SNES Mini (nowhere near as good condition, but RGB modded for use)

I paid about £180 all in, but unfortunately condition rapidly hikes prices in retro gaming which can be tricky...

I got mine from Amazon US Still in-stock but I'd be quick!

Come join us in the Mega Man Megathon! And stream it!

eXistor

My friend gave me his NES/Genesis/SNES/Super Famicom games that were sitting in storage!

7REasMR.jpg

Damn, your friend has good taste! Good of him to just give it away instead of them rotting away in some dank storage. I trust you thanked him profusely!

tav7623

My pick ups so far this month consist of:

Digital:
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete Season pre order (PS3/PSN)
"How it was Done" mp3 - Sherlock Season 3 Soundtrack (Amazon free mp3 promotion)
"#SherlockLives" mp3 - Sherlock Season 3 Soundtrack (Amazon free mp3 promotion)
Batman issue 38 (Digital) Endgame Part 4
Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Edition (PS3/PSN)
The Wonderful 101 (Download Version)
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 (Wii U VC)
Resident Evil 2 (PS3/PSN)
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (PS3/PSN)

Physical: (will be posting pics at end of month)
February 2015 Box of Dread (Ordered/Not Yet Received aka NYR)
New England Patriots Super Bowl XLIX Championship Blu Ray (Ordered/NYR)
Super Bowl XLIX New England Patriots Championship Ring T-Shirt (Ordered/NYR)
New England Patriots Super Bowl XXXIX Championship DVD
Resident Evil Outbreak
Dark Souls 2: Black Armor Edition (PS3)
32 GB USB flash drive

So I've heard a lot of good things about the new Hawkeye issues - does the run everybody is raving about start with #1? Can I start it without knowing much about Hawkeye?

Top Bottom