• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE!

JLG-

YGBcEhjl.jpg

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
This is my first mirrorless camera which I bought a few days ago. Along with a digital photography for dummies book. Now to learn about it all, because I don't know a thing yet.

t8VY5Vr.jpg

Great choice. This camera is a beauty!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Haven't done a pick-up post in a few months. Here's all the physical stuff I've purchased since November. Next up is the biggest purchase I've ever made- a condo. We are about to put in an offer on a place we really liked!

Physical games:

• Super Smash Bros. For Wii U
  • Captain Toad
  • NES Remix Pack
  • Bayonetta 2
  • Persona Q
  • Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost Premium Sound G Edition
  • Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax (PS3)
  • Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition
  • Oneechanbara Z II Chaos
  • Akiba's Trip
  • Hatsune Miku Project Diva F2
  • Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax (Vita)
  • Freedom Wars
  • Hyper Dimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2

Probably going to sell off Diablo III (it's not for me) and Akiba's Trip (the Vita version is enough). I also imported Gundam Breaker 2 for Vita but ended up selling it to a friend.
15839848073_ba49427735_b.jpg

Digital games:

Steam:

• Back To The Future Episodes 1-5
  • Counter-Strike GO
  • Dynasty Warriors 8 XL
  • Freedom Planet
  • Hunie Pop
  • The King Of Fighters '98 Ultimate Edition
  • Lara Croft and the Temple Of Osiris
  • Majestic Nights
  • Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes
  • Noitu Love 2 Devolution
  • Resident Evil HD
  • Saint's Row Gat Outta Hell
  • Valkyria Chronicles

Origin:

• Dragon-Age Inquisition

N3DS (Japan eShop)

• Super Mario 3D Land
  • Hatsune Miku Project Mirai 2
  • 3D Thunder Blade

Vita:

• Retro City Rampage DX
  • Duke Nukem 3D
  • Velocity 2X

PS3:
  • Duke Nukem 3D
  • Marvel Vs. Capcom Origins

PS4:

• Retro City Rampage DX
  • Velocity 2X
  • Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare
  • Guilty Gear Xrd

3DS:

• Shantae And The Pirate's Curse

Wii U:

• Shantae And The Pirate's Curse

ASUS Transformer Book T200 (present for my wife), Kotobukiya Tekken Bishoujo Nina Williams statue, and a Smash Bros. New 3DS cover plate.
15839847063_e7fcc516cf_b.jpg

The cover plates are glossy compared to the standard matte N3DS cover. Did not expect that and prefer the way it looks over the original.
16273779589_2f33644bea_b.jpg

ASUS MX279H 27-Inch Screen LED-Lit LCD IPS Monitor. Looks great! Am currently using it for the Wii U, PS3, and PS4.
16272299039_68494a264e_b.jpg

srst

Toon Link Amiibo, 8 port switch, Pioneer Elite SC-85, and Titanfall Atlas from
ThreeZero.

irZXr9PG3C88I.JPG

Not sure why the portrait images are shown in landscape (all hostng sites are ding this), but if you right click and view the image it shows properly.

That looks amazing! I'd probably break that thing after a few poses.

MGSFAN81

Neo Member
Arrived this morning. PIC below Majoras Mask is of all the things ive bought in the last month or so as I forgot to post it.

Me for the month so far. None gaming related but I will be getting The Order 1886 in just over a week!

Signed Limited Edition Birthday Massacre 'Superstition' Vinyl.

vinylipo54.jpg

vinyl205ok2.jpg

GPO Stylo Turntable. £40, but audio is decent and now I have access to all my old records!

vinyl3bzrba.jpg

Gone Girl (special edition) Blu Ray.

goner0rwm.jpg

BOTEC

Here's some random shit that just walked in the door:

SqBdAAF.jpg

Super Puzzle Bobble and Super Puzzle Bobble 2 double pack, 'cause Puzzle Bobble is awesome. And some arcade pushbuttons, 'cause you can never have enough arcade buttons.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
ASUS MX279H 27-Inch Screen LED-Lit LCD IPS Monitor. Looks great! Am currently using it for the Wii U, PS3, and PS4.

This looks like an update from their previous model. How do you like this one compared to the other? It looks gorgeous!

Koppai

10603289_10152589684536646_1655011389136353041_n.jpg

Dude at GameStop told me he was hoping I didn't come in to get my Amiibo because he didn't get the chance to order one. I almost feel sorry for him. He asked me if I can hold a Meta Knight and I said only if we get any extras that are not preorders. We got like 8 Meta Knight and 3 Sonic's on the truck tonight, but we don't know if they are for preorders yet until like the day they release. I have one of each reserved.

1484427_10152589672926646_1593941956824944320_n.jpg

Picked this up :3

thenexus6

kA9bO5q.jpg

To replace Nexus 5 after its recent problems. Looking forward to setting it up. I always felt the Nexus 5 was a little too big for me anyway. I am thinking of getting one of those motorola grip shells too.

Finally Got my PS4. Along with a few games and a extra controller

hNv9t7Ih.jpg

Picked up the borderlands Vita bundle, few games, and a 16gb mem card (Not pictured)

nwCIEIIh.jpg

I have MGS fever so i had to get these 2. MGS HD collection and Peace walker

ifak05ch.jpg

Picked up 3 t-shirts from http://www.6dollarshirts.com/t-shirts/

uhMWK4Rh.jpg

And I've been wanting a new watch for awhile now so i picked this one up

57V2RuBh.jpg

karasu

S7ieSfx.jpg

My Sony Gold Wireless kind of snapped on one side so I had to get a new pair of headphones to replace them. I decided to go with these. I had a pair a few years ago but I got rid of them because I thought I was in love with something else. I was wrong and I'm happy my shitty Sony's broke so I could buy these again.

NotSelf

S7ieSfx.jpg

My Sony Gold Wireless kind of snapped on one side so I had to get a new pair of headphones to replace them. I decided to go with these. I had a pair a few years ago but I got rid of them because I thought I was in love with something else. I was wrong and I'm happy my shitty Sony's broke so I could buy these again.

Lucky looks like akg got rid of those ridges underneath the headband.

Hagi

G1ZjCee.jpg

Traded in my old 3ds and some PS4 games so only cost £85 for the N3DS and MM. I never got the chance to play Majoras Mask growing up so pretty stoked.

Mbrill82

These 2 things just showed up at work, N3DS XL and some speakers.

The speakers are for my tv/PS4, I got a New amp for them in the mail yesterday too, I'll be sure to post a pic once I get them all set up, they're Wharfedale Diamond 10.1s and they're so gorgeous.

The N3DS is gorgeous too, this is the first time I've seen it in person and man it looks good. I got the black one. I'm still a little nervous about the whole system transfer process but it shouldn't be an issue. Luckily I've been using a 32gb micro SD in my old XL for long time.
tI7wJTi.jpg

Top Bottom