• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE!

jbug617

Banned
anime pick ups for the month. Sailor Moon Part 2 Bluray and One Piece Collection 11 is not pictured.

RyxXEq9.jpg

QMomNlP.jpg

JuKidNS.jpg

d2OfplQ.jpg

So I've heard a lot of good things about the new Hawkeye issues - does the run everybody is raving about start with #1? Can I start it without knowing much about Hawkeye?

Yes and yes.

You can either buy them digitally off Comixology or you can collect the three volumes of trade paper backs (TPBs) that are out right now.

The current run with Fraction and Aja will finish with issue #22, while the new run with Jeff Lemire and Ramon Perez will start in the spring.

AlfaTrion

Damn, your friend has good taste! Good of him to just give it away instead of them rotting away in some dank storage. I trust you thanked him profusely!

I've known him for 30 years, he's like a brother to me. So I told him I'll just hold on to them for him :) He's also allowed to crash at my place for as long as he wants when he's in the country haha

Shun

IMG_0198.JPG

MG Hi-Nu - 40 Dollars
Evangelion Hachigoki - 30 Dollars
HG Nobel Gundam - 10 Dollars
HG Gundam Harute - 10 Dollars

Azzurri

PC Parts are all here, I've been collecting them for over 2 months. I had no real urge to buy all the pieces, but today said finally I should finish buying them.

Not Pictured is my case: Corsair Air 240

MilkLizard

A few weeks ago we had a thread about Kowloon and Gaffer Operations recommended this book. It looked really interesting so I got the reissue.

The new cover is kind of meh, but it is a very good read and the photographs are beautiful.

I also got a iPhone 6. After playing around with Android for a while I think iOS is a little better for me. Silver with 128GB.

Also got one of these "cases" from Caudabe. Dat thinness!!!

Now looking forward to Majora's Mask 3D and The Order 1886.

Forsete

Sony SRS-X5 Bluetroot speaker.

Sinking of bringing it to wörk, to rawk the place out. Spawdify and this would be a glorious combo. :p

16271150460_91b80d4ae0_h.jpg

Atlas157

Bought this from TigerDirect earlier today, ordering the rest of the parts for my new build tomorrow.

QsjzKD9.jpg

When I took it out I was shocked to see how big it was. I'm upgrading from a reference GTX 570 and this 980 dwarfs it.

shandy706

I've picked up a few things over the last couple weeks.

One of Staples Crazy/Messed up 50% off already Reduced/Clearance Laptops
I don't think this one was supposed to be included on purpose, but it was..:)
Toshiba - i5 CPU/1TB HDD/8GB Ram - Total Cost $213
iq7tynHG3FXz0.jpg

Accessories for my New Laptop
ib1yA3CQhJMQou.jpg
ibuSQE9M2XhoE6.jpg

id8LlPAc4VrFu.jpg
ivKLAQhi7R9ND.jpg

Some Amiibos
i1XlgCb54DbDE.jpg
iZDbuVra0JRd0.jpg

ibvepVz8NC1jm3.jpg
ibaDIvgBJz9Ad9.jpg

irgqvPAyFP1lc.jpg

Some Random Clearance Iron Man Figures (III and IV Model)
iG7MrXzYphkHq.jpg
iMTUBQUoU7yYc.jpg

Picked up an Epson Projector and some accessories for the Outdoor Theater I'm building for my kids/wife.
ik89ksX00qi2v.jpg
iDizNjA3jnEqj.jpg

ix2QTi83alErW.jpg

Last, this AWESOME Autographed Game Used Patch Card of Sammy Watkins!
Big Clemson fan and haven't seen a Paw Patch card like this for Sammy. .
inr5FpQF6Hcxt.jpg

krae_man

Finally got my boss fight prints framed and on the wall. I had to wait a week for frames to go on sale at Michaels. Seriously, when are poster frames not on sale?

06R67jV.jpg

finalflame

Got CitySlicker cases for my 3DS and Vita. Currently have my ALBW XL in there, until the MM N3DSXL comes in next week. The fit is perfect, I absolutely love these cases! Since they're also local to me, I was able to just swing by their office and pick 'em up. Great people, awesome company, sweet cases.

Doombear

Got CitySlicker cases for my 3DS and Vita. Currently have my ALBW XL in there, until the MM N3DSXL comes in next week. The fit is perfect, I absolutely love these cases! Since they're also local to me, I was able to just swing by their office and pick 'em up. Great people, awesome company, sweet cases.

Love them, I have matching cases for my Vita and 3DS XL as well only I have the Grizzly color/leather. Gorgeous aren't they? They don't have a storefront there, just the offices? That is pretty great that they will let you do that. Being just up the coast myself shipping is fast enough. Congratulations! I can't wait to have a n3DS to toss in mine.

finalflame

Love them, I have matching cases for my Vita and 3DS XL as well only I have the Grizzly color/leather. Gorgeous aren't they? They don't have a storefront there, just the offices? That is pretty great that they will let you do that. Being just up the coast myself shipping is fast enough. Congratulations! I can't wait to have a n3DS to toss in mine.

They truly are fantastic. I can now just put both my Vita and 3DS in these and toss 'em in my backpack. The buttons also snap so well, it's super satisfying. Literally everything they use, down to the zipper, feels to be of incredible quality.

They don't have a storefront here in SF but their office/warehouse is about 15 minutes from my work. It's nothing fancy, but it's cool to see a space with all their stuff in shelves/bins. Was tempted to pick up a messenger bag or something else while I was there.

finalflame

XDiAS09.jpg

2 More games for my N3DSXL next week

Fan-fucking-tastic taste and choice of games! Are you just waiting for the N3DS, or do you already have a regular 3DS? I'm psyched for you that you're gonna get to experience these 2 wonderful games for the first time on the best possible hardware.

Fan-fucking-tastic taste and choice of games! Are you just waiting for the N3DS, or do you already have a regular 3DS? I'm psyched for you that you're gonna get to experience these 2 wonderful games for the first time on the best possible hardware.

I got a 2DS from my ma but I'm only using it for a copy of SMTIV I found at Gamestop for 9.99

RBK

Banned
Wish my local Radioshack still carried video game software, used to have plenty of deals like that.

finalflame

Wish my local Radioshack still carried video game software, used to have plenty of deals like that.

I think I lucked out with the one near me. They had no games on the floor, and the sales associate snarkily told me they don't carry games when I asked; however, I had already checked the website and it said In-Stock for my local Radioshack. So he went in the back and found it.

Then it rang up as 39.99, and I said sorry, it's advertised as 9.99 on the website. So he mumbled something about "well it doesn't necessarily price match if it's mobile only" or something, and proceeded to type away until we finally arrived at "Ok, your total is 10.89".

Paid and left.

Shirow

Banned
This is my first mirrorless camera which I bought a few days ago. Along with a digital photography for dummies book. Now to learn about it all, because I don't know a thing yet.

t8VY5Vr.jpg

Top Bottom