• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Amory Blaine said:
Got a bonus at my job today, and decided to celebrate a bit

photo-2.jpg

Johnny Black and the Big East tournament make for a pretty good night I'd say.

Classy...always appreciate a gentleman based post : )
good taste btw...

Also picked up Vagrant Story just forgot to take pic of it...

fa742079.jpg

4f806331.jpg

1493a6da.jpg

Best thing ever if you have a newer Pioneer receiver, since it contects to the bluetooth of your Iphone, Ipad, etc and lets you stream music. Ideally I want AirPlay but it wasn't on the SC-35 =( next best thing though
64798a85.jpg

9a7ca051.jpg

4ec9a3ac.jpg

isny

napkin dispenser
New Tron Legacy skin for my replacement 4g ipod touch Apple so kindly shipped me =D

8xkep5.jpg

2whm5cj.jpg

And the last few Disney Blu Rays I was missing out of the back catalogue of already released titles! (Plus Alice!)

317fipu.jpg

Aad

Hawthorns said:
Is that a standard version of Tekkonkinkreet? Never seen it in red like that before, only the white/green variant. And did Gogo Monster not come with a cardboard sleeve?
Black & White was discounted and I think it might have been missing its outer cover?

Yeah GoGo Monster does have a cardboard sleeve. The art on the actual book is so awesome.

Yes Boss!

Yay! R4 on my PS3! Looks and feels great. Have not put it on one of my PSPs yet. Gonna look awesome on those. PSN on fire in 2011.

90ac7da8.jpg

Netto-kun

Duodecim from NCSX and the rest from VGP! Funny how both packages arrived at the same time even though I ordered from VGP 2 weeks ago, while NCSX shipped the game last Friday.

09032011423.jpg

Vorador said:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_eNS_0ZR_1qE/TXZv2KMpVsI/AAAAAAAAANc/Pq6UhA2zswg/s800/DSCF0422.JPG

FINALLY

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_eNS_0ZR_1qE/TXZv4U209pI/AAAAAAAAANg/4I0ai3dd0mE/s800/DSCF0424.JPG
Wow. Now I feel stupid for not picking up the premium edition of Oath in Felghana. :|

highrider

Banned
^ sweet whip.

wish my wife could drive. thinking about getting a secondhand brinks truck for her. good thing i work in a a bodyshop.

Hawthorns

IMG_0942.jpg

Picked up the bottom three books from a local secondhand bookshop near where I'm living right now.

IMG_0941.jpg

Catching up again with the releases of One Piece here, takes my manga collection up to 313 volumes.

One Ok Rock

Neo Member
Picked this up today after seeing the Eurogamer review. +1 to NISA for being fucking awesome as usual.
IMG_0030.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the pic, I swear I'll make an effort after this post. T-T

jRPG

pickup48c.jpg

Lots of love to Arrow Video. Both great packages. Also picked up Torchlight, as if I don't have enough RPGs in my life already...

mrklaw said:
what!? when did ghibli stuff start coming out on bluray? Does that have the Japanese audio track too?
For a while. Ponyo has been out in the US for like a year and the Ghibli Japanese BD releases work fine on North American players.

_dementia said:
For a while. Ponyo has been out in the US for like a year and the Ghibli Japanese BD releases work fine on North American players.
Really their boxes for the japanese release are really nice looking.

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
MisterNoisy said:
Not really gaming related, but oh well:

rvev5e.jpg

Pentax K-x and Sigma 70-300 F4-5.6 lens. Woot had the camera for $440 last week, and I've been looking for something to replace the crap P&S I used for this photo.

I've got that same lens en route from amazon. How are you liking it?

MisterNoisy

Big Ass Ramp said:
I've got that same lens en route from amazon. How are you liking it?

I wish I could tell you, but between work and crap weather, I haven't had an opportunity to actually use it yet. :(

seeds19

Banned
PC love.
dsc01080.jpg

AMD Phenom II X6 1090T.
ASUS Crosshair IV Formula.
MSI GTX 560 TI TWINFROZER II.
NZXT Phantom case.

Also bought a DA 2, but i forgot to include in the picture.

hipgnosis

LlJdc.jpg

Finally my copy of Muchi Pork/Pink Sweets arrived, what an awesome game.

Been playing a lot of Radiant Historia also, enjoying it a lot. Gonna post some impressions later in the OT.

hipgnosis

_dementia said:
Nice haul. I have ashamedly still not played my copy of MMP/PS I have to fix that tonight.
Thanks man! You should definitely play them right away, the games are awesome. Having so much fun with Pink Sweets at the moment.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
djdac said:
Finally got around to picking this up.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5100/5516874340_4e03052f33_z.jpg[][/QUOTE]

I hate,hate,hate,hate this "play on PS3" red sticker on many of the newer Blu-ray releases, why they do this.

Top Bottom