• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Movie stuff

gaf0301.JPG

gaf0302.JPG

gaf0303.JPG

MRORANGE

ltr-ftp, so I picked up Diablo II from GAME since it was closing down and it was dirt cheap, also picked up BlazBlue as well, nice port and looks amazing on PC.

Tljem.jpg

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Tiduz said:
http://i.imgur.com/Ot5sN.jpg[
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xKBW9.jpg[/I[/QUOTE]

Way to ruin the best cover this gen with that huge and ugly "includes" black and red sticker, good work Sega Europe. smh

Now I need to import the US version :(

Forsete

Army of Two 40 Days was on sale
Battle of Passendale sucked
True Grit, wrong version (thought it was 2010, doh!) and its going back because I hate John Wayne.

Kärcher high-pressure cleaner, for around the house use and of course cars.

Picture from the first test run on the terrace, you can see what a good job it did. Its not a shadow under the bike. :p

Ezalc

Nekofrog said:
JawTM.jpg

Everything is either mint, or near mint. Chronotrigger and Mario RPG were got for $40 and $30 respectively at a local used game store (guess they didn't know their real value?), Breath of Fire 1 on eBay for $50. And who cares about Star Fox.

Holy mother of god.

Cdammen

Got a new table (160x80cm), Wii Speak (got it for $6, trying to access the Shop Channel, Wi-Fi reception is bad) and I also got a awesome Mathmos Teardrop (outside the picture on the left casting a soft pink light).

table.jpg

Yes Boss! said:
funnily enough the XMB scales perfectly to the 16:9:
PSP-2000 does the same thing, without the benefit of being able to use the duelshock 3
The zoom mode on my tv can bring it to fullscreen but games end up looking really dithered and nasty when zoomed in.

Totobeni said:
Way to ruin the best cover this gen with that huge and ugly "includes" black and red sticker, good work Sega Europe. smh

The US version has the same exact cover including your black and red sticker. After the cover of Yakuza 3, just accept a little sticker and move on man!

zychi

Banned
Cdammen said:
Got a new table (160x80cm), Wii Speak (got it for $6, trying to access the Shop Channel, Wi-Fi reception is bad) and I also got a awesome Mathmos Teardrop (outside the picture on the left casting a soft pink light).

table.jpg
where did you get this table? this would be perfect for me.

NoName#1

Neo Member
So far I picked up a few records that came out last month,
Records1.jpg

Also a new case for my phone and tickets for Jeff Mangum
Ticket1.jpg

Hieberrr

Sorry for the crappy quality

3hivY.jpg

Got these bad boys after years of searching :) Asides from that I got a PS3 Slim + some games last month (which I forgot to post).

Totobeni said:

Hopefully it is just a sticker so it can be peeled off. If not, well you knew Sega had to screw something up, right?

Shadybiz

Picked these up just this week. Won't have time to play Dead Space for a couple of months, but I've been using the headphones a bit, and I'm very happy with them. Sounds pretty much equivalent to my home 5.1 system, and this way, I won't annoy the neighbors or my wife late at night:

IMAG0077.jpg

I also picked up Rome and Empire: Total War, and Mafia II from Steam.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Nekofrog said:
http://i.imgur.com/JawTM.jpg[IMG]

Everything is either mint, or near mint. Chronotrigger and Mario RPG were got for [B]$40 and $30 respectively at a local used game store (guess they didn't know their real value?),[/B] Breath of Fire 1 on eBay for $50. And who cares about Star Fox.[/QUOTE]
5 years or so ago I went into a console repair shop that also sold used games and walked out with a bunch of Saturn games for ~$7 each. Included in this bunch were games like Shining the Holy Ark, Shining Wisdom, Panzer Dragoon 1 and 2, and Dragon Force.

Walked into a thrift store and lo and behold. Someone apparently got sick of Dungeons & Dragons. All of these tapletop books cost a total of $114 out the door. There's some good shit in here. The stuff at the end are modules and maps with no title spines and various inserts and DM screens. It amazes me what some people donate.
IMG_1147.jpg
IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1149.jpg
IMG_1150.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

Yesterday, this Craigslist and Yard Sale find was pretty good too. The two long box PS1 titles were for $5 at a yard sale and the 10 SNES games were a Craigslist score for $20. The ad on Craigslist had been up for about 2 hours and I'm in LA where good shit gets sniped really fast so I was surprised that the seller hadn't sold them yet.
IMG_1139.jpg

Espo83

While not new I wanted to post these as a response to to the Ippo figures woober posted last month. Was just waiting for my account to be approved.

ippocels.jpg

Animation cels from the original series. Got them about 5 years ago. Hopefully this will motivate me to get them properly framed.

Most of these are from March but a couple are from Jan-Feb since my account just got approved! The giant Rilakkuma (リラックマ) was a Valentine's Day gift for my fiance.

DSC02323.png

DSC02330.png

DSC02328.png

DSC02337.png

DSC02334.png

DSC02335.png

DSC02336.png

DSC02329.png

Alucrid

Banned
moop2000 said:
Walked into a thrift store and lo and behold. Someone apparently got sick of Dungeons & Dragons. All of these tapletop books cost a total of $114 out the door. There's some good shit in here. The stuff at the end are modules and maps with no title spines and various inserts and DM screens. It amazes me what some people donate.

I always thought D&D would be fun, sadly I've never found anyone who thought the same. :lol

woober

Espo83 said:
While not new I wanted to post these as a response to to the Ippo figures woober posted last month. Was just waiting for my account to be approved.

ippocels.jpg

Animation cels from the original series. Got them about 5 years ago. Hopefully this will motivate me to get them properly framed.

Very nice! I really do hope they're making a new season.

Murkas

Espo83 said:

Awesome, where did you get it from?

raffles

Neo Member

These shoes are sweet, but very, very bright.

Bioshock 2 was awesome, still have to play Minerva's Den DLC, but it's firmly on the backlog pile now.

robot

ROBOKITTYZILLA said:
Most of these are from March but a couple are from Jan-Feb since my account just got approved! The giant Rilakkuma (リラックマ) was a Valentine's Day gift for my fiance.
How's Eden of the East? And is the picture quality on FLCL as bad as everyone is saying?

moop2000 said:
Dungeons And Dragons Books.jpg

Very Nice. I used to play a lot of old school tabletops for a couple years. Been selling off my books for a while now, wish I had run into you though!

Some stuff has been harder to get rid of. I've had a Monte Cook Signed copy of GhostWalk that I've been trying to unload for a long time. Never liked the newer edition stuff.

Top Bottom