• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

_dementia said:
Nice pickup on the ME limited edition. Those seem to be pretty scarce.

Yeah, took a really long time to find one that was at a reasonable price. Lots out there with people trying to sell them for $500+.

Prissy

Banned
kinda dirty
[HELP] how come my image isn't coming out? What is the right way linking a pic?

M98dE.jpg

Thanks guys! RAWRRR! lol

Tyrion81

Neo Member
Prissy said:
kinda dirty
[HELP] how come my image isn't coming out? What is the right way linking a pic? I did use
Image Shack is banned on the forum. Find another hosting site. TinyPic works well and is what I use. As a fellow NYer and a fellow Junior I figure I owe it to you to let you know.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
God bless Arrow Video. One of my favourite films ever done sweet, sweet justice. Was going to get the CE at the back end of last year, but it was DVD size so I didn't bother.

5509729837_105651ed21_b.jpg

Alucrid

Banned
KoreanBarbecue said:
Yeah, took a really long time to find one that was at a reasonable price. Lots out there with people trying to sell them for $500+.

I sold my used one for $150 about a year ago. Not bad considering I bought ME on steam for $5.

dubc35 said:
Picked up Firefly off ebay; reliving childhood nostalgia (along with my avatar lol).

Wish I still had all my G.I.Joe stuff. I had hundreds of figures and a ton of vehicles including the gigantic U.S.S. Flagg and the Space Shuttle.

Gave it all away years ago : (

dubc35

comedy bomb said:
Wish I still had all my G.I.Joe stuff. I had hundreds of figures and a ton of vehicles including the gigantic U.S.S. Flagg and the Space Shuttle.

Gave it all away years ago : (
I always wanted the carrier, asked for it for every birthday and Christmas.

Footos22

Got a few new things this month thanks to brothers 25% staff discount and 3 days early :D

kedtw0.jpg

And my new Bluray surround sound, Got it the end of last month but only had chance to upload tonight. Sounds great has 2 hdmi inputs so get dts hd master etc

Pretty chuffed with it

34xoutv.jpg

leng jai said:
More pictures of the room as requested.

I've rearranged it about 5 times in the last year and I'm still not completely happy with it. The biggest downsize is that there isn't much space to move, and no space for a desk. The next purchase will probably be a proper side table to put the TV on, though the space is very tight.

http://i.imgur.com/TecQD.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bZgQE.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/AeKq2.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I think what I need is a bed headboard that has a shelf on it, like yours. It looks like the perfect place to put games/albums/headphones like you did. Thanks for the pictures!

Smokey

IMAG0002.jpg

Interested to see how The Show works with the Move controls. Another 3D title that I can't take advantage of ...yet (waiting on the Panasonic VT30 to hit next month).

Never played Dragon Age : Originis (terrible port from what I've read/watched), but decided to get the sequel. Seems much more 'console friendly'. Plus after Mass Effect 1 and 1/2 of Mass Effect 2 I've learned to not doubt Bioware.

jtkauff

Picked this up despite all the things I've been reading about it. Hopefully it'll still be an entertaining romp.

Click for a clear/full view.

Edit: Now that I'm looking at it I'm not sure I like the sprockets. Was trying something different.

MisterNoisy

A coworker offered to buy my 1GB GTX460 for $100, so I put that towards a 560ti for the PC I keep hooked up to the TV.

1180qw7.jpg

359d7jm.jpg

Later on, I can buy the latest and greatest for one of my PCs and SLI the 560s in the other. :D

Pika!
7raml.jpg

PSPGo 99$ from Staples in Canada (that thing is fucking sexy with CFW and at 99$, that's a steal)
UXeWD.jpg

DOTD S$P at for 5$ and Mushihime-sama Futari for 360
BH9p8.jpg

dubc35

A local hobby shop is going out of business so I stopped in for the 30-50% off sales. I planned on getting the Subie and mechanics if they had them. I couldn't pass on Dori-Dori's 86. Now I need to find the time to put them together.

CopyofM003.jpg

zychi

Banned
cjelly said:
God bless Arrow Video. One of my favourite films ever done sweet, sweet justice. Was going to get the CE at the back end of last year, but it was DVD size so I didn't bother.

5509729837_105651ed21_b.jpg
Worth importing? I'm having a hard time finding a good review of the blu ray online(maybe I missed it on bluray.com?)

N64 with the necessities for 4-play PAX EAST weekend fun. Really only need to get a few more games to complete anything worth playing on the system:

103_0330.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
dubc35 said:
A local hobby shop is going out of business so I stopped in for the 30-50% off sales. I planned on getting the Subie and mechanics if they had them. I couldn't pass on Dori-Dori's 86. Now I need to find the time to put them together.

CopyofM003.jpg

I'd like to see them when they're finished!

edit: Worm knows how I feel about his audio set up.

MisterNoisy

Lord-Audie said:
I also have a 460GT 1GB. Mine is from gigabyte. Was the jump to the 560 that much of a difference?

Not really at the 1080p resolution I game at - I already have another 560 in my other gaming PC though, so this makes SLI a no-cost upgrade (or at least a cost I've paid well in advance) for one of my PCs later, while helping my friend with a cheap upgrade now.

I'm amazed the ME limited edition is supposedly going for so much. I got a free copy from some site. Sadly I don't remember where. I typed in my info someone posted at the Gearbox forums years ago, forgot about it, and got the LE a few months after the game came out. Was never a fan of it though.

VGChampion said:
I'm amazed the ME limited edition is supposedly going for so much. I got a free copy from some site. Sadly I don't remember where. I typed in my info someone posted at the Gearbox forums years ago, forgot about it, and got the LE a few months after the game came out. Was never a fan of it though.
Well aren't you the cats pajamas.

ArrrrghX

Neo Member
CoachKevin said:
N64 with the necessities for 4-play PAX EAST weekend fun. Really only need to get a few more games to complete anything worth playing on the system:

103_0330.jpg
Awesome pick up but I'd suggest leaving quest64 home :)

isny

napkin dispenser
CoachKevin said:

Make sure you pick up an enhancement pack or w/e it was called to be able to play PD properly.

Wormdundee said:
This is my new audio setup.

5510649243_01225276f1_b.jpg

Pure sex straight into my ears.
This looks so awesome, but I'm not very into audio equipment. What function does it have, is it a reciever for other soundsources like a dvd player, tv or a console?

Top Bottom