• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
practice02 said:
Yoshi if you resized that photo it probably wouldn't look so bad.
I'd love to... do you know of any resizing software?

My stupid camera can take pictures in 640x480 (stupidly small) and 1600x1200 (ridiculously high).

eXistor

Yoshichan said:
I'd love to... do you know of any resizing software?

My stupid camera can take pictures in 640x480 (stupidly small) and 1600x1200 (ridiculously high).
Personally I just use Paint and resize to 40% of its original size.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
archnemesis said:
Wow, it's been a problem for such a long time and I had no clue it would be this simple to solve... thanks!

ZHyAx.jpg

Cdammen

The Police Academy commentary track is fantastic!

dvds1.jpg

Some movies, I rarely buy console games anymore. I've had a PS3 for three months and I've only used it for Little Big Planet and a bunch of downloadable games. It's a great DVD/Blu-ray player though. Smaller than regular Blu-ray players with the added bonus that it plays games.

PC games are where it's at for me. Soon I'll spend way to much on a 3DS :)

Yoshichan

Where'd you buy Wall-E from and how much :)?

Yoshichan

WTF??? Apocalypse is out?! Where's the frikkin OT?

Yoshichan

Majine said:
Americans got the shaft on the release date, it's out in April over there.

EU-GAF step up.
FUCK, I had no idea. THANKS GAF OT FOR REMINDING ME.

Since I live in EU, I'll be buying this shit now.

JABEE

Yoshichan said:
FUCK, I had no idea. THANKS GAF OT FOR REMINDING ME.

Since I live in EU, I'll be buying this shit now.
I actually got a Demo voucher in an Email from Gamestop, but I can't post new threads.

WEGGLES said:
Made a pie for pi day.

Cooking from scratch takes a long time.

Doesn't look the greatest, but it tastes awesome. (and the picture makes it look undercooked for some reason)
Cake > pie. :)

WEGGLES

The Int3rsect said:
Cake > pie. :)
You take that back!

Though, when it comes to making them, yes. Cake is much easier to make. No pesky crust that keeps sticking to the damned rolling pin and ripping when I try to lay it in the pan

Yes Boss! said:
Thanks to GAFer JustAnotherOtaku for helping me field the euro version of Deathsmiles for my Cave collection! Really pretty little package...my favorite of all the different releases.

No probs man, glad to see it arrive safely with you :)

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
black_vegeta said:
Needs racing stripes for moar horsepower.

It has mat black rocker stripes on the sides, don't show up to well in the pics. Not a fan of over the top stripes really.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Got some goodies today!!

5530796058_ede7526b03_b.jpg

... And my co-worker pulls through with the most BALLIN' Combat FightStick: Ultimate Edition mod ever... GOLD bezel!?

5530796106_e0c13f2bf5_b.jpg

Jaroof

Haven't updated in a while, so.. here's what I've gotten recently:

2011-03-15190945.jpg

2011-03-15190959.jpg

2011-03-15191059.jpg

I love Blade :D

2011-03-15191212.jpg

2011-03-15191254.jpg

2011-03-15191336.jpg

And Marvel Vs Capcom 3, but I forgot to take a pic of that.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Smokey said:
Mustang interior is so much better than the Camero's.

The Camero's is one of the worst I've seen in my life.

Yeah the interior is what did it for me, I was either going to get a new 2011 V6 mustang or a used low mile 2009 Challenger RT (both about the same price). The mustang just looks and feels great inside.

The V6 is a monster too, feels just like my old V8 mustang. Has just about the same HP and get 30mpg. Great car!

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Probably my first biggest (in terms of amount) PSN purchases ever.

2jb1js6.jpg

MarkMan said:
Got some goodies today!!

5530796058_ede7526b03_b.jpg

... And my co-worker pulls through with the most BALLIN' Combat FightStick: Ultimate Edition mod ever... GOLD bezel!?

5530796106_e0c13f2bf5_b.jpg
Is that gold bezel from the evo top 8 sticks?

JEKKI

I wasnt gonna buy this this week!!!

but the Best Buy sale was too strong to not buy this!!

YHqcF.jpg

I can donate my savings to Red Cross!!

vocab

Octorockin' said:
Manga.png

I'm starting a new manga series with Cross Game. I was surprised how huge these volumes are!

Adachi! What would you say is better the anime or manga? Or do you know nothing about either?

milkham

5531494732_69c390e866_z.jpg

picked up 999 earlier this month, loved it

5531497516_6e7a4a981f.jpg
5530913625_85be8b302c_z.jpg
5531499370_9857fd7f85_z.jpg

the book was 11 bucks i figured for a book that thick its worth it

5530921195_90215464cd_z.jpg

New Lumines machine

5530925251_f5892619ef_z.jpg
5531518642_9e1bd072f5_z.jpg
5531496688_0781b744e9_z.jpg

Another SNSD photobook

and finally, some retro gaming
5531552364_0a84e24e68_z.jpg

Couldn't find it at all in my local Best Buys, so stuck to GS:
IMG_3053.jpg

Will pick up Okamiden tomorrow...

Also not pictured:

- Parasite Eve (PSN)
- Dissidia 012 Duodecim Prologus (PSN)

MisterNoisy

Digging Warnen and .hacked's Mustangs. :) That car is on my short list for my next car purchase, though it's really hard to find a GT Premium with a manual transmission locally. :(

How are you guys enjoying your cars so far?

vocab said:
Adachi! What would you say is better the anime or manga? Or do you know nothing about either?

Sorry man, I'm new to Adachi's work so I couldn't say. : (

This series came recommended to me and I thought it sounded fun, so I just took a plunge. I'll let you know what I think of the first two volumes when I finish them if that's cool.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
This just came in, glad i was able to find a first print copy normaly priced. Switzerland internet shops prove to be useful for once... since i was not able to find it in stock where i usually import my games from.

Top Bottom