• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Alucrid

Banned
CTmj2l.jpg
VJ0hKl.jpg

qNJKjl.jpg

Just a few things for now. Probably nothing big this month.

witness

WP_000017.jpg

2 new HTC HD7. Sorry crappy picture. Great fucking phones, just refreshing and great UI and all the apps I need. Zune integration is amazing. Oh, and fuck you AT&T.

Yami

epem2a.jpg

2hz4q2p.jpg

Couple of good games for my aging Lite. Need something chunky to bite into for my hour commute starting in a couple weeks, so these fit the bill nicely.

Bigger pick-up later this week. iPhone 4.

Appollowexx said:

It might have been a first pressing thing, but there was also a CD single that came with the Japanese one. I loved this set when I had it, but sadly had to sell it a few years back when I was desperate for $. Wish I still had it well and my mint Persona I sold for $20. Yeah times were tough.

jtkauff

Easily would have been my pickup of the month if the Rock Band Squier wouldn't have come out this month - a boxed copy of Warcraft: Orcs & Humans for Mac for a whopping $.99.

Oh, and wait, the CD sleeve seems a little thick. Hey, look, it's a second copy of the game, and this one is a Mac/MS DOS one instead of just a Mac version.

Also snapped pics of my Xbox 360 MIDI Pro Adapter...

...and my B2G1 Gamestop order, with a fresh copy of the previously non-working Dance Central. DC is for my wife, RB3 for me, and Kinectimals for my son. $62 shipped total for the three.

It's been a good month for pickups so far.

ramyeon

First time posting here, long time lurker. This has been my biggest pick up so far this month - and it was definitely worth it.

0YXQj.jpg

Just came back from the thrift shop. It looks like a collector let their shit go cuz these things are perfect and are from one store. $35 for all 5.
IMG_1056.jpg

Also, sort of a thrifting pick up. I traded a thrift store $40 PS2 slim I got for this 8 GB 5th Gen Nano. So basically $40 for it.
IMG_1060.jpg

tsigo

ramyeon said:
First time posting here, long time lurker. This has been my biggest pick up so far this month - and it was definitely worth it.

(Louis Vuitton wallet)

Just out of curiosity I looked up the price on their site, and, uh... yeah.

That wallet's price justifies more pics please.

leng jai said:
Just can't stop spending money...

B&W CM5s

4Ijiw.jpg

This might come off as a little weird, but I'm in love with your room. It has a good balance of neat/cozy. Would you mind uploading few more pictures of your setup? I'm trying to change my room around.

ramyeon

Yami said:
Now that's a pickup.

I am jealous. Enough said haha.
Yeah I've been wanting one for awhile so I thought it was about time to dive in. It's easily the best wallet I've ever had.
tsigo said:
Just out of curiosity I looked up the price on their site, and, uh... yeah.
This is actually the cheapest wallet they have in the Damier Graphite range (Set me back around $500AU), but I'm expecting it to last a pretty long time.
AvidNobody said:
That wallet's price justifies more pics please.
The light in my room is horrible so I had trouble getting nice pics, but here you go.

gddhy.jpg

bJyLN.jpg

bRsy0.jpg

The last one is the hotprinting they did of my initials. Nice way of making it my own I guess, it's complimentary with any purchase.

Benjillion said:
Sweet. How is the picture quality on it?

So far I'm loving it! I haven't really tweaked it as I'm waiting to put more hours on the lamp but it blows my previous projector away! I'm even thinking about going to a larger screen...

Oh and here's some quick pictures of it in action. This is on my 100" fixed screen.

DSC_0235.jpg

DSC_0276.jpg

Bii

milkham said:
Bii said:
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages. 2001. Game Boy Color. Nintendo. $25
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. 2001. Game Boy Color. Nintendo. $25

wow those boxes are in incredible condition, was this ebay?

Yes it was. The carts, manual and other documentation that came along with it was in great condition as well. Felt like I bought it new without the shrink wrap on. I lucked out. :]

And to add to this post, I got cupcakes!

5501339056_c943d9f557_b.jpg

Clockwise from the top-left corner: Lemon, German Chocolate, Orange Creamsicle, Strawberry, Blueberry and Red Velvet Cupcakes.

I finally found Uncharted 2 at the right price so I picked it up at my local Book-Off.

The Japanese box art is really good. I like that they kept the illustrated cover theme from Uncharted 1, it really makes the box stand out against the rest of bland boxarts.

DSCF0003-1.jpg

leng jai

More pictures of the room as requested.

I've rearranged it about 5 times in the last year and I'm still not completely happy with it. The biggest downsize is that there isn't much space to move, and no space for a desk. The next purchase will probably be a proper side table to put the TV on, though the space is very tight.

TecQD.jpg

bZgQE.jpg

AeKq2.jpg

I love that red couch and I love the setup more generally. Thats how I'd love to set my room up. Question: how big is that TV? I imagine the viewing distance from the couch can't be too spectacular for anything other than movies.

leng jai

Its 32inch, though it looks smaller in the picture. I'm still waiting for something worthwhile in the 40inch range to upgrade to. Its full HD and still pretty similar to the offerings today so I can't really justify upgrading it.

ramyeon said:

0YXQj.jpg

I have the exact same wallet, it has treated me well. The personalized monogram is what makes it.

Not pictured is Costume Quest. I'm not a big turn based RPG fan but fuck that game is good and has a few laugh out loud moments.
J2v0v.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
practice02 said:
Not pictured is Costume Quest. I'm not a big turn based RPG fan but fuck that game is good and has a few laugh out loud moments.
J2v0v.jpg
Nausicaa comes out tomorrow, I thought?

zoner said:
Nausicaa comes out tomorrow, I thought?
It does but for amazon to keep their 2 day delivery garauntee they send out the item early and maybes it shows up earlies. They use to do it a lot more often they were really bad with video games I remember getting something a half of a week early I think it's was Order of Eccelsia.

JackEtc

After searching for twenty minutes for where my Easter Bunny UPS person hid my package, I finally haz teh pokemanz!

rnm3vl.jpg

EDIT: aaaanndd dead pixel. AWESOME.

eXistor

CoachKevin said:
Just got a ton of NES games. Going to be a bitch to clean them all:

103_0320.jpg
Just curious: are you buying this many NES games for yourself to get a complete NES collection or for other purposes?

Yes Boss!

practice02 said:
It does but for amazon to keep their 2 day delivery garauntee they send out the item early and maybes it shows up earlies. They use to do it a lot more often they were really bad with video games I remember getting something a half of a week early I think it's was Order of Eccelsia.
Sigh,

And amazon has still yet to ship mine :-(. And my pokemon is with it...won't make it for the weekend.

Yes Boss! said:
Sigh,

And amazon has still yet to ship mine :-(. And my pokemon is with it...won't make it for the weekend.
Well if it makes you feel better I'm sending out all that stuff I owe you tomorrow!

Yes Boss!

practice02 said:
Well if it makes you feel better I'm sending out all that stuff I owe you tomorrow!
The DC!

Ha! I go away for a month at the end of next week. Maybe I'll get it before then! It is my backup system...or one to put in a cabinet.

Top Bottom