• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Gryhb7I.jpg

Code of Princess
I should have bought this a long time ago. I actually bought a copy but it turns out that it doesn't come with the soundtrack and artbook anymore and they only came with the first run of the game. ....so I returned the one I had and had to shell out a little more for a first run copy with the soundtrack and artbook included.

ldcnqPO.jpg

Shaman King Vol. 18

uiypLx0.jpg

Godzilla: Domination
I actually used to own this game, but it was one of the ones that got stolen when my car got broken into years ago. This was mostly a re-buy to get my collection back to where it was, but I actually did want to play it again. Despite what you may think, this game is a lot better than it seems. It's actually made by WayForward, so not only does it play well, the spritework and soundtrack are surprisingly good as well.

The cart itself is a little on the rough side (especially the label, notice how yellow/dirty it is on the white part) but the game itself plays fine so I don't care too much.

Aykzpxi.jpg

007: Nightfire
Like Godzilla, I used to own this one as well but it got stolen. I never beat it (level 4 is HARD) so I wanted to finally do that.

13sevgZ.jpg

Gekido Advance: Kintaro's Revenge
Sealed!

7Lgvsi8.png

I also got a cheapo GBASP headphone adapter so I can play my AGS-101 with full sound quality.

Due to a last minute thing, I had to cancel my PS4 order off Amazon... But I still bought games for it (from Amazon's B2G1), as well as more stuff...

Some shirts...

Beanies...

A pair of shoes...

It has begun....fall releases.

PS Vita: Tearaway

PS4 system and games: Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, Skylanders SWAP Force, Knack, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Need for Speed Rivals, and Battlefield 4

Xbox One and Call of Duty: Ghosts

5svP5kw.jpg

Not on a day when a new Mario and sequel to LTTP drops!

Honestly, have not tried it yet. And it looks to be tracking as one of the best games of the year. Was sure to buy it day one to show my support.

Tearaway is absolutely amazing. After I beat it, it was one that I want to keep going back to play to collect everything and I'm sure I'll still play it after that. It is a must own, must play!

November 2013....this month shall forever go in infamy for killing my wallet/yileidng possibly the greatest pickups in terms of my personal interests(i.e game collecting etc.) and quantity/quality....
SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE MY WALLET A EULOGY
Lets get this show on the rode!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ps3psp_zpsc9a9fe1d.jpg

Already own a ps3...Got a CL deal for a backwards compatible ps3 with psp and games for $100 couldn't not buy it.
Jesus help me I'm insane
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
METALSLUGANTHOLOGY_zps6506a150.jpg

Love Metal Slug but never owned this. No brainier, needed something to test the BC PS3 anywho.
CVCOTANDFFT_zps3537a4e4.jpg

Love both.
shenmue_zpsf6d3062c.jpg

Okay I found this for $1 at a thrift store...I dont even own/nor ever had a Dreamcast but I've heard its a classic.
VP_zpsc08a2afc.jpg

By far the most expensive/rare game I have in my retro library. I tried it thru emulators and was mesmerized absolutely gorgeous maybe even the best pixel art on PS1. Really love the setting in Norse Mythology and the gameplay is incredibly fun/unique even for its day in the JRPG golden age. A must buy recommendation for all JRPG fans IMHO. SO knowing that I enjoy the first...

Valkyrieprofileseries_zps7e1c4d56.jpg

Yep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUPERCV_zps45ccae28.jpg

FF3_zpsa5258c9d.jpg

My SNES library has evolved two fold with these titles. Both complete. Funny story I bought two copies of FF3 one with the box and maps and another with only the cart and manual. Ultimately spent only 65$ for the complete copy after reselling the cartridge extra i had. Win.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
photo1_zps51ab4cea.jpg

PS4_zpsaa73f60c.jpg

No comment.

My wallet is in midlife crisis/on a siesta for the next half a year now...

Was worth it.

thenexus6

WgXEXKb.jpg

My NHK 7 finally came, been so hard to find over the months found it used in good condition so imported it from the US.

Now set is now complete and I can start reading 7&8.

dKQNO7J.jpg

Chamai

Banned
November Loot

Seibon TA style lip for my FRS

39" Insignia LED tv for my computer monitor ( wife bought me this)

A ton of artbooks, full set of welcome to NHK (volume 1 not in pic), 1-5 Pastel (sorry for liking girl manga) plus a few 18+ adult material artbooks and manga not in the picture.

acid storm and soundwave masterpiece (wife bought the soundwave), found a mummies alive figure on craigslist, jake figure, new EVGA NEX750 gold power supply coz old one was dying. ihome pos for charging my phone and ipad coz i keep losing my cables.

PS3 tales of xillia collectors edition
PS3 last of us
PS3 gta 5
PS3 dead island
alizee concert dvd
WII U disney infiniti
PS3 skylanders swap special edition with 5 dark figures
super gameboy
3ds xl pink
3DS pokemon x, luigis mansion, skylanders
halo figure found in thrift store

Volk racing plate frame for my CLS

meppi

Who need next-gen when you have games like this. ;)

iopDivEFkT3Zy.jpg

Finally got my much needed 64GB card as well. Thanks nin-nin!

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
some of the stuff showed up and my xbone is on a delivery truck somewhere

Lynx: Rygar (Fac sealed), A.P.B. (Fac sealed)
rygarapb_zps14c7cd4b.jpg

Lynx: Chip's Challenge, Blue Lightning
chipslightning_zps8c768b9f.jpg

Lynx: Tournament Cyberball, Robo-Squash
cyberballsquash_zps3e2e927b.jpg

Top Bottom