• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

:D

BZrYMoKIgAAEXAk.jpg

BFIB

So you clearly bought the green ones Day One. How do they not have only day one editions on day one?

The packaging was a limited deal for the Day One editions. You get the black box, your controller says "Day one 2013" and you get an achievement I believe.

I really hope MarkMan did what I would have done: taken those boxes home, and built a fort.

So how is the quality of the "chest"? I've been debating on getting this, but it's a lot of scratch for books I will probably never look at more than once.

I'm actually impressed by the quality of the whole thing, though I didn't pay RRP for it. I got it from here for £67, it's gone up a little, but still way cheaper than Amazon.

I used SpeedyHen

http://www.play.com/Books/Books/4-/...urce=0&searchtype=allproducts&urlrefer=search

Here's how limited they are.

Yx9JZ15.jpg

Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Generation)

Pacific Rim Limited Edition Steelbook

The Hobbit: EE blu ray

CoD: Ghosts Hardened Edition

rcoCOny.jpg

AC IV

+ Tearaway.

EPIC MONTH! \o/

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
So you clearly bought the green ones Day One. How do they not have only day one editions on day one?
Yeah, it's kinda messed up. You would think the whole initial shipment would be day ones. The store I work at got 6 Day Ones and 36 standard greens.

Similar thing happened recently with Battlefield 4. All the day one buyers were supposed to get the version that came with the free China Rising expansion, but we only recieved a handful of 360 copies that came with that, among the hundreds of copies we ordered for day one. We didn't get *any* PS3 copies that came with the pack, even for preorders. Real dick move to be miserly with day one print runs like that and create a bunch of pissed-off customers, nobody wins there.

Every copy a retailer has ordered to stock on day one should come with any day one incentives, end of story.

Xbox one is here and this is a quick pic i took.

That is the second PS4

Extra Dualshock 4

GIGqYXM.jpg

Xbox One Day One Edition

Xbox One Basic (i just called it that)

Play and charge kit

Extra Controller

Day One 12 month live and KI bonus

Zelda 3DS XL which best buy sold me at midnight with Xbox One.

4WnO5xW.jpg

3D Worlds which i picked up yesterday .

Will post better pics after

Gritesh

What a week. I'm not proud of myself. Still deciding whether I should keep the XBone.

I'm pretty much in the exact same boat. I got it but I'm not sold on keeping it.

The gamer in me says fuck it and play the thing, the financially conscious in me says it's too much money for basically a dead rising box for now...

Didn't get a next gen console yet, and so I needed to be consoled. My pickups will have to do!

iPhone 5S 32GB
rzWpHb0.jpg

I also got a red apple case for it but that turned out to be a waste of money. Bastards, with their 2-week lasting, color changing shit. Bastards...

iPad Air 32GB with a smart cover
hwAiwEr.jpg

jcutner

So I go in to Future Shop

"Do you have Tearaway for the Vita?" - me

"The PS3?" - FS

"Vita." - me

"Is it for PC?" - FS

"No. The Playstation Vita."

Long story short, I got it from EB.

10998145633_1d9133d09a_c.jpg

10997924115_0f38fb017c_c.jpg

Omega

Banned
MarkMan was the only person to post the actual 3DS.

So the Zelda one is completely gold? on the box it shows the bottom being black and the top being gold.

I see them mostly marketed as skate shoes. Do you plan to skate in these or like me where I'd wear them as a normal shoe?

Wear as a normal shoe. I find that most of the Nike SB versions of shoes, particularly Dunks, seem to last me longer than the regular non-SB versions. Hoping the same for the Lunar Gatos.

Those are soccer shoes.

Actually, they're the skateboarding version of the soccer/football shoe.

omgkitty

Wear as a normal shoe. I find that most of the Nike SB versions of shoes, particularly Dunks, seem to last me longer than the regular non-SB versions. Hoping the same for the Lunar Gatos.

Actually, they're the skateboarding version of the soccer/football shoe.

Oh well I guess we're both right! Always thought Lunar Gato's was specifically a soccer shoe, but I forgot Nike likes taking their names and applying to other sports (Mercurial).

Hilti92

XBOX One is a very nice console. The black box is especially nice. I am a PS4 man but design wise, it goes to XBONE.

Sushigod7

Today's haul, picked up the games from TRU they didn't have any "Day One Edition" games for some reason which kind of sucked but I wanted the $50 gift card so oh well. Got a shirt and keychain from the MS store when I stopped there to pick up a few things.

Laieon

Spent way more money than I expected to this month, but oh well. Was contemplating on picking up Super Mario 3D World, but I think that can wait till Christmas. Totally didn't expect to get the Fourth Expansion for CaH tonight, but Amazon somehow got it to me in less than a day. A buddy and I randomly decided to try out Magic, we're pretty terrible at it.

Qx6hvN3.png

Top Bottom