• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
And next-gen is finally in full swing - all three ready go go, and I can't wait for what the next decade brings us!

11001896363_b7d8e127c7_c.jpg

Quick setup pic:

11001898963_29c4acefea_c.jpg

The games! ... Though I technically picked up Zelda last month:

11001836294_2478dbe184_c.jpg

And a couple accessories for the PS4:

11001770846_725e267f41_c.jpg

Picked up Ghosts to tie me over until Battlefield is up and running. Polished off the single player already, felt like total trash. Some fun set piece moments tied together with the worst story the series has had so far taking no advantage of its somewhat interesting setting. I have no idea about the motivations or allegiances or just who the hell the enemy was outside of their name. And for as much as they talk about the dogs hes barely in the bloody game!

Link between worlds makes a wonderful first impression, made me smile so much more than i expected and i love the art style. It's actually my partners, she received it as an early present for the Holidays.

Not seen are Super Mario 3d World and Tearaway because i just can't bloody afford them, maybe on the weekend.

Favocado

My first big purchase of the month, picked it up today. It looks pretty good with my white charging cradle:

AmyPPYa.jpg

First purchase, but with Black Friday just around the corner, this definitely won't be my last.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
I see them mostly marketed as skate shoes. Do you plan to skate in these or like me where I'd wear them as a normal shoe?

These are Futsal shoes

These are Futsal shoes

Heh, they can be though I'll mostly use them as regular shoes. ( ^ω^ )

Again, they are the SB (Skateboarding) version of the Lunar Gato, which is indeed used for either futsal or football/soccer. The sole is grippier for board control than the standard Gato's and slightly different materials for the shoe itself.

Xena

Here's my haul for this month so far! Played Tearway for a bit... that game is amazing! You really feel a part of the game! I also like the two charms that came with it!

Got my PS4 at launch day last thursday and to my surprise there was already a pre-owned game this week lol (Need for Speed). Also got FIFA 14 digitally.

Also thanks to the gaffer who posted the moe cards last month. I ended up getting them too; kana cards, and the kanji are on the way as well.

And Zelda.

POTAc2g.jpg

Yes Boss!

Good lord all the photos of the Zelda 3DS are sublime.

Almost pulled the trigger last night...just too many 3DS systems to justify :-(

Yes Boss!

How many have you got?

Five.

2 OG (one deployment, a bit worn, launch)
2 XL (one NA and one JPN)
1 2DS (my favorite, if you can believe it)

I tend to buy one per year and got the 2DS last month.

I'll buy more but next year...really waiting for the white 2DS...and I'll get another Japanese unit. The Zelda was just bad timing!

Realistically, most folks are on their second or third 3DS by this time so I'm not so bad.

Sagitario

Five.

2 OG (one deployment, a bit worn, launch)
2 XL (one NA and one JPN)
1 2DS (my favorite, if you can believe it)

I tend to buy one per year and got the 2DS last month.

I'll buy more but next year...really waiting for the white 2DS...and I'll get another Japanese unit. The Zelda was just bad timing!

Realistically, most folks are on there second or third 3DS by this time so I'm not so bad.

Myself:
1 original, Flame Red.
1 original, Zelda edition.
1 XL, red & black. <--- I am selling this one, though.
2 XL, Pokemon XY Red Edition
1 XL, Zelda edition.

Good thing I don't care about the 2DS at all.

joshlpaige

Neo Member
vZ2icJS.jpg

Not in the picture: Samsung 46" LED TV, Digital copies of Battlefield 4 (PS4) and Killzone: Shadowfall.

This was a really expensive month. Fortunately, work has been very busy and I live alone, in a tiny town, in rural Louisiana. The cost of living here is just so damn low I might as well try to enjoy the time I do spend outside of work.

(I've always wanted to post on one of these threads)

Still to come my PS4 with FIFA 14, COD Ghosts, Injustice, Killzone:Shadow Fall

6IYsTUf.jpg

qY2I4tD.jpg

LMu3ue3.jpg

Also Zavvi also kindly decided to send me this instead of just a £19.99 copy of Tearaway!

aXHdrwZ.jpg

Clishem87

Neo Member
My 1st Playstation 4 game. Cant wait for 29th November.
Got this for £43 from Tesco, it was on offer for £48 and i had a £5 discount.
VNWA1nJl.jpg

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Original pulse headset had the tears and almost cracked, managed to trade them in, because i know the dude at the store well he gave me GTA V edition instead and a whole new year of warranty :D

Hayabusi

Spent way more money than I expected to this month, but oh well. Was contemplating on picking up Super Mario 3D World, but I think that can wait till Christmas. Totally didn't expect to get the Fourth Expansion for CaH tonight, but Amazon somehow got it to me in less than a day. A buddy and I randomly decided to try out Magic, we're pretty terrible at it.

http://i.imgur.com/Qx6hvN3.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

How is that photography book? Never heard of it.

Yesterday I bought Zelda ALBW with that sweet preorder bonus chest and I felt like the happiest guy on Earth.
Today I came into this thread and I feel more like a miserable.
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME, GAF.

Laieon

How is that photography book? Never heard of it.

Not too bad, I picked it up on a whim. Goes over a ton of different "genres" (sports, fine art, portraits, etc...) with a few professionals for each going over their thought process. It doesn't get super in depth into anything, but it's not bad for a $10 pick up.

Gameboy415

One late pic from earlier this week:

1311-Games6_zps1fbf6511.jpg

-After getting my PS4 on 11/15 (along with Killzone, Knack, & ACIV), I decided to take advantage of Target's B2G1 and set out to buy Need for Speed, LEGO Marvel, & CoD.
The first store I went to had NFS, but refused to sell it to me b/c of some street-date nonsense but I found the other 2 games at my local Target and decided to grab Mario & Sonic as my 3rd game (and got an extra Wiimote to boot!).
The Adventure Time CE is from Amazon - the CE is nice but I'm pretty disappointed by the game to be honest. :S

11/22, AKA the most expensive day ever:
1311-XB1_zps34900a55.jpg

-I wasn't planning on getting an XB1 at launch, but Amazon randomly had the Day One editions back in-stock @ 7AM on Wednesday so I couldn't resist.
Since I was getting the Day 1 console, I naturally had to find the Day 1 games as well, haha! I was lucky enough to grab the second-to-last copies of DR3 & Ryse from Target on my lunch break (plus I got them to price-match Wal-Mart's $49 sale prices! :D ).
I couldn't locate a copy of Forza Day 1 locally, so I ordered a copy from Amazon (which was also on sale for $49) and my Killer Instinct Pin Ultimate Edition from Microsoft.com is on its way too. :)

1311-Games7_zpsef477ead.jpg

-Last but certainly not least, the "Nintendo Two"! :D
I've wanted a sequel to LTTP forever and I'm so happy that it's finally here! I've only played up through the first dungeon but Zelda is easily my handheld GOTY (if not the generation).
I 100%'d the first world as Mario in SM3DW too and I'm absolutely LOVING it so far! I can't wait to try out multi-player the next time I have some friends over.

Top Bottom