• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Linius

no I am complaining about the fact that i cannot open it until Christmas.
Also do you know how to post pictures in here?

Yeah, I got that. Didn't want to be judging but it comes of a bit spoiled if you know what I mean :p

And to post a picture you can host your pics at minus or imgur and post the image link between
tags.

Rich!

no I am complaining about the fact that i cannot open it until Christmas.
Also do you know how to post pictures in here?

upload to minus.com, copy and paste the image here with the IMG tags (the button above the post entry screen does it for you)

if it's a large image, put it in quotes and neogaf will resize it automatically.

CR-18

Neo Member
Yeah, I got that. Didn't want to be judging but it comes of a bit spoiled if you know what I mean :p

And to post a picture you can host your pics at minus or imgur and post the image link between
tags.
Thank you for the help and I know what you mean Im just excited and ready to play on the one.

What make is your sofa and chair?

It's called the Harrelson. I have to admit I wasn't all for getting new furniture but wife really wanted it so I caved plus I couldn't really say no without feeling like an ass considering in November I was going to drop mad $ on xbone/ps4 etc.

Glad we did it is super comfortable and having that reclining sofa while gaming is damn nice.

LAA

Going to post most of my pick ups now and post my PS4 mega bundle on friday. Was gonna do it all in 1, but I think I'd rather just take a quick pic of the PS4 and get to playing rather than setting everything up, ha ha.

First up is my latest (And perhaps greatest) pick up so far:
lhji.jpg

Its very very nice. Always sort of wanted a Zelda themed console and I just couldn't turn down a Gold/Black 3DS XL. Was worried about the gold interior but hasnt put me off in the slightest yet really. There is one little thing annoying me about it, and thats that I notice 2 stuck pixels... One red, one white, both on bottom right and left respectively. Honestly I never really see them most of the time, only on black backgrounds which doesnt happen too often really. I tried this "Pixel fixer" on the 3DS web browser for a few hours, but doesnt seem to have done much. If anyone has had a similar issue and managed to fix it I'd be appreciative, doesnt bother me so much atm, but its a nit pick.
Also got Link Between Worlds with it of course, just beat it a while ago 100% on normal mode, a very awesome game, definitely stands up on its own against all the other zelda's like they all seem to do, so very good job!

Next up are some game pick ups:
szhm.jpg

R+C Nexus was pretty happy with, it's actually shorter than I was hoping it to be, but still a pretty great game and a good return to the classic R+C I know and love.
Layton and the Azran Legacy.. was a little disappointed with it tbh, mainly because of the story, the twists were just "Mini twists" and the "main twists", were pretty predictable and I loved layton for thinking over these twists, which didn't really happen on this occasion sadly, I think its a great send off for the series though. I will say however, I think its king in terms of content, very happy to see a greater variety of daily puzzles and the fact daily puzzles is back, will last me a long time.

For the Vita I also got:
uvxt.jpg

Havent quite played so much of it as Zelda took all that time away, ha ha, but I think it is a very unique innovative game, more so for the vita. Very happy to see the rear pad is getting some love too. When you had to use two fingers on the read touch to so spin these "turbines" round was just amazing. That along with the camera use, even microphone I think on one occassion so far, I think it may be a must have vita game, even just for the experience alone. Also love the use of paper in the world and all the customization you can do.

Lastly....
hb35.jpg

An iPod Touch 5 32GB.
I had an iPod Touch 4 8GB which I have used pretty much daily for a few years now, but I noticed lately, apps were crashing all the time and some failing to boot at all, and I wanted a device I could use the Playstation app on more decently, as well as game apps I can see becoming more common with next gen games in the future, which may be a part I'd miss out on, so got this.
I very nearly got an iPod Touch 5 16GB version, as I've been fine with 8GB, and wouldnt really need much more, however on the day I was going to collect it, I did some last minute research and found it didn't have a camera and noticed for some reason some apps didn't support the 16GB version specifically... (Usually camera wouldnt bother me, but I only pretty much use my iPod for taking pictures), the good thing however, it was only £30 more for an upgrade to 32GB and camera, so seemed worth it.
As you can see in the pic, also got TWEWY, playing on the bus rides to/from uni, ha ha. I think I prefer DS in terms of gameplay, but I appreciate the new music they put in and the assets being much more sharper and higher quality.

So yeah November is a very expensive month for me... most expensive for a while, ha ha. PS4 Mega Bundle + Knack next week! (Maybe AC:IV if Currys honours my order and delivers it for launch, if not no rush)

alejo0121

Hey guys where did you get your charging cradle for the 3DSXL? Only ones I saw were for the 3DS.

I got mine as a Club Nintendo reward, there were blue, red, green, yellow and white. They sold out in a matter of 2-3 hours... but I heard you can buy the black one at the nintendo online store

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
A new case for my iPad Air and for my 15" rMBP:

11041701944_88959c4304_c.jpg

11041758533_84ca4a33c4_c.jpg

... The first one came from Japan via an Etsy purchase. The second is from Waterfield.

My first time subscribing; loving my PS4 so much - but also... dat multiplayer paywall: 12 months of PlayStation Plus:

11041696074_3c4a447be2_c.jpg

And my very first pair of really nice dress shoes. As I'm invited to more and more weddings and formal business events, I felt it was time to graduate from Dockers:

11041544415_984c4a4786_c.jpg

Allen Edmonds Parkway Dress Shoe in black.

Soonri

First time posting in here!

jgQhqvV.jpg

j1b6kNe.jpg

Picked this baby off of Amazon for about $120. Barely used and the box still in pretty good condition. Gotta say Markman, this stick really is one of the best TEs IMO.
Now what to do for my SFxT Pro Stick....

I didn't already have four 3DSes...

BZubW8VCIAAQizj.jpg:large

Also got Mario 3D World, a retail copy of Zelda: Link Between Worlds, a PS4 with Battlefield 4, COD Ghosts and Assassin's Creed 4...

Var

jgQhqvV.jpg

j1b6kNe.jpg

Picked this baby off of Amazon for about $120. Barely used and the box still in pretty good condition. Gotta say Markman, this stick really is one of the best TEs IMO.

Nice. I have always wanted one of the Chun Li TEs.

mandiller

I picked up a Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for the iPad Air. I've been waiting for a good keyboard case for the Air and this looks to be the best one.

I'm liking it so far. The keys are a really nice size, they shaved off one of the rows for more space by adding in a function key for caps lock/tab etc. Really nice build quality too.

uNr4Xsi.jpg

xXYcELK.jpg

0U4jutd.jpg

I didn't already have four 3DSes...

BZubW8VCIAAQizj.jpg:large

Also got Mario 3D World, a retail copy of Zelda: Link Between Worlds, a PS4 with Battlefield 4, COD Ghosts and Assassin's Creed 4...

Wait, why do the 3DS XL appear to not close perfectly? Does the screen bezel really prevent it from closing?! That's horrible design.

Rotanibor

Got my UD-CPS2, consolized CPS2!

FozbL0q.png

gLZgSWt.png

Need to clean ):

I didn't notice the vents in my CPS2 B-board were dirty until the camera flash hit them.

jgQhqvV.jpg

j1b6kNe.jpg

Nice! That's the same stick I have. It's a beauty and will always be in my vg collection.

shakex

I'm ready for what the future holds...

wu17HfW.jpg

still missing my Killer Instinct TE2 fighting stick and Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel!

Top Bottom