• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Dereck

Because the TV is flat it has no VGA/DVI...nothing, just USB and HDMI. I thought i was out of luck getting the Dreamcast on it BUT i stuck the Dreamcast into the vga adapter then into a VGA to HDMI convertor and Bam! lovley Dreamcast in 55" of glory.
How are you getting sound?

Tunic

A Link Between Worlds pickups:

C8Og600.jpg

4CRh0Ox.jpg

OLlHZg8.jpg

tEa8JRf.jpg

I came up with the idea around 5am...suprised it worked considering how drunk i was lol.

i am so tempted to do what you did. I have all the components. 1 x US DC, 1 x JAP DC, VGA Box, Arcade stick..and so many DC Games...so so tempted...trying to keep the setup as neat as possible.

Is there any input lag or delay when you are playing?

HardRojo

Got some swag from Sony Peru's PS4 pre launch event, can't wait till Greatness Arrives tomorrow at midnight, this is going to be a long weekend, we have KaneBlueRiver, Bala (KoF XIII) and Justin Wong over for a tournament and the PS4 launch, I don't know if I'll be able to take it, I'm going to be Justin's translator during most of the weekend.

The PS Vita and 3DS are mine, we got a cheap 500 GB external disk (not complaining, I'll use it for whenever I swap my PS3's HDD), a T, a bag with some goodies inside, a file with some information and a disc with some PR stuff. Nice event really, hopefully this is the start of a new series of great quality gaming events in Peru.

photo1_zpsa34c0418.jpg

First retail game I bought physical for the Vita in months. (all digital ironically for a collector)

-----
And for the collection. Its been a loooong time coming but I've finally acquired it. Sometimes Craigslist can be very fruitful :)

photo_zps7b1cb11a.jpg

Traded my loose cart extra copy of Final Fantasy 3 for this CIB baby. Couldnt beileve how well taken care of this is! HYPED

v1lla21

Picked up a Wii U and 3D World. Oh my is this thing awesome. There were no more Wii Us on the shelves and I asked an associate if they had any in the back and he said no, only for Black Friday, and I kept on bothering till I got it. 1 hour of pestering BestBuy workers was well worth it :p

Boogybro

Is this game rare or generally expensive or something? I got my copy earlier this year for around £12 through Amazon, so obviously you did a good deal, but I don't think it's that hard to find it cheap.

It's... just a really good series. And dirt cheap :p Had to be done.

I had a friend in Japan do some (retro)shopping for me. Package arrived today.

CIB: Salamander, Snatcher and SD Snatcher, Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, King's Valley 2 (MSX2 edition), Hi no Tori, Contra, Pennant Race, King Kong 2, Vampire Killer and Circus Charlie.

I already had copies of Salamander and Vampire Killer, but my Salamander copy was damaged and missing the manual, so this one's better. And Vampire Killer was cheap, so it decided to get a spare copy (for trading, ...)

Loose cartridges of Magical Tree and the Game Master.

DpAspxI.jpg

0I3aDHa.jpg

I also got the following stuff: ZombiU (I don't have a Wii U), Persona 4 Arena, and Class of Heroes 2.

(Edit: I just realised that I've picked ZombiU up a couple of months ago, but I still don't have a WiiU, so it's still sealed which got me confused. :))

Bram Stoker's Dracula. I like this B&N edition a lot.

And the Zelda guides case.

erPHKtz.jpg

jimi_dini

I had a friend in Japan do some (retro)shopping for me. Package arrived today.

CIB: Salamander, Snatcher and SD Snatcher, Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, King's Valley 2 (MSX2 edition), Hi no Tori, Contra, Pennant Race, King Kong 2, Vampire Killer and Circus Charlie.

OMG OMG

Your friend could be bothered to do a little shopping for me too? I'm looking for some rare Japanese Sierra adventures.

(Edit: I just realised that I've picked ZombiU up a couple of months ago, but I still don't have a WiiU, so it's still sealed which got me confused. :))

Brother.
Guess what I bought a few weeks ago. And I also don't even own a Wii U yet :p
Freaking Ninty should just release the white premium here in Europe. I would have so bought the Wind Waker Premium bundle for 250EUR :(

OMG OMG

Your friend could be bothered to do a little shopping for me too? I'm looking for some rare Japanese Sierra adventures.

I could ask him if you want. I think he'd find it interesting as that is exactly his favourite type of games.

Brother.
Guess what I bought a few weeks ago. And I also don't even own a Wii U yet :p
Freaking Ninty should just release the white premium here in Europe. I would have so bought the Wind Waker Premium bundle for 250EUR :(

It's 275 euro on Amazon France now. But I guess it would sadly cost you quite a bit on shipping, right? I'm really in a luxury position here with free shipping* from Amazon UK, France and Germany.

Quality platformers everywhere! :D

BaEyJ4QIcAEfhVD.jpg

BaFjbBZIUAAdRMh.jpg

BaKo9cwIYAAqETP.jpg

And although I missed out on the hoodie (and Shinobi, Streets of Rage and Golden Axe t-shirts), I managed to get this in the Insert Coin sale :3

BaKpJywIEAAzprz.jpg

jimi_dini

I could ask him if you want. I think he'd find it interesting as that is exactly his favourite type of games.

Well, the main reason is for reverse engineering. I actually reverse engineered some of those already (some of the PC 9801 ones). I want to test out a few more. It seems that there are Japanese versions of Space Quest 4 + King's Quest 5, which I don't have. And I also collect them. Some of them were on ebay a few months ago, but I was unlucky.

It's 275 euro on Amazon France now. But I guess it would sadly cost you quite a bit on shipping, right? I'm really in a luxury position here with free shipping* from Amazon UK, France and Germany.

No idea about console shipping. I guess they would only charge a few EUR on top. I wouldn't care about that. But I care about getting a white premium Wii U :p And these are only available in Japan currently :(

Vancha

Been a long and expensive month for me. Not including in the pictures are an iPad Air, Nexus 7 2013 and Ratchet & Clank Nexus.

i6gi3J5.jpg

The Sky is enormous o_o

9vNFCen.jpg

W0PYHTI.jpg

Cdammen

1385663464-20131128-IMG_7057.jpg

A game, a book about the only rock we eat, and a passport (renewal) that's gonna be used in the spring and summer.

Tomorrow, the new Mario game! Fantastic Nintendo autumn :)

Zerojul

How bad is it? :(

It's the best Saint Seiya game ever, which is not saying much :(
Better than the lazy PS2 fighters and the PS3 musou clone, but even for a fan of SS (and i'm a HUGE fan) it's quite underwhelming IMO. It can be fun for a few rounds with friends but that's about it.
The limited edition figure is gorgeous, though :)

Linius

Did you order one from GAME by any chance? Still waiting for mine as well...

Nope, I'm in The Netherlands, don't think we have GAME here. Ordered my physical copy for 30 euros from Saturn but they're taking ages to deliver it. They blame Nintendo though, so could be a shortage of supply. Canceled that one and going with the download copy from this 3DS now.

Top Bottom