• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Pelican 1510 case for my next project
1P1Z5yW.png

Calmine

New Corsair M65 mouse for some BF4 gaming. Got it from Amazon for 45 quid.

iUyOUMOS9O52h.jpg

New graphics card, waited for release of the new AMD cards, can't afford the 290X and the 280X is basically a 7970 so thought might as well get a 7970 as it was cheaper and came with free games.

ibhXb4pjQjRmvJ.jpg

MYE

My first Pokemon game since Gold. So happy to finally join the party :D

cOD6xxW.jpg

This game is really good! And addicting :S

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
NES: Golgo 13, Cabal
golgocabal_zps0fe322b7.jpg

NES: Conquest of the Crystal Palace, Paper boy
conquestofpaperboy_zps471331f3.jpg

NES: Spy Hunter, Millepede
spymillipede_zpsa901d277.jpg

NES: Arch Rivals, Lolo
archlolo_zps7dd9ac89.jpg

Bimini Run (Genesis), Bill Laimbeer's Combat Basketball (SNES)
biminibasketball_zps27b71330.jpg

enewtabie

Picked up Eternal Darkness and Mario Golf. I'm trying to build up my Gamecube collection. Some really good games on that console. Also downloaded Wii Fit U, but no Wii Fit Meter available yet. I will try Toys R Us tomorrow.

DirtyLarry

I got a new entertainment center just for the arrival of both new consoles...
DL-HomeTheater_NEXTGENREADY.jpg

I set it all up as I am actually going on a two week vacation. I leave on, wait for it, November 15th.
Good news is I come home to two brand new consoles and 5 new games.
That is why I took about 4 hours today to set this all up.
The space on the bottom right might be filled with the 360 I totally broke down and put in storage today.
More than likely however it is going to be a basket for controllers, etc.

efeman

Banned
I got a new entertainment center just for the arrival of both new consoles...
I set it all up as I am actually going on a two week vacation. I leave on, wait for it, November 15th.
Good news is I come home to two brand new consoles and 5 new games.
That is why I took about 4 hours today to set this all up.
The space on the bottom right might be filled with the 360 I totally broke down and put in storage today.
More than likely however it is going to be a basket for controllers, etc.

The Ouya makes this picture. :)

Picked up the NSMBU/L WiiU and a new Black 3DS XL while on sale at Best Buy. Nice that Nintendo included a real disc and not a download code:

Also after some talking with Nintendo they transferred my Nintendo ID so I got to keep the Wind Waker download from the system I had to return:

Some Vita Games. In all fairness, CoD was only $13 on GameFly. Batman is surprisingly good.

Monthly Shipment of Ito En Green Tea:

Not really a pick up, but playing Link ot the Past through the Framemeister is like playing a whole new game on a 55" HD tv :)

Picked up Battlefield 4 yesterday on PS3. On 29th Nov, I am going to my local GAME to trade in it and FIFA 14 for the PS4 versions =D

entremet

Picked up the NSMBU/L WiiU and a new Black 3DS XL while on sale at Best Buy. Nice that Nintendo included a real disc and not a download code:

Also after some talking with Nintendo they transferred my Nintendo ID so I got to keep the Wind Waker download from the system I had to return:

Some Vita Games. In all fairness, CoD was only $13 on GameFly. Batman is surprisingly good.

Monthly Shipment of Ito En Green Tea:

Not really a pick up, but playing Link ot the Past through the Framemeister is like playing a whole new game on a 55" HD tv :)

Back on the Wii U train, Coach? I remember you weren't impressed at the Wind Waker bundle in your podcast.

Zalman

Awesome! That's a great Wii U bundle. I'm also jealous of your black 3DS XL, I wish those were available at launch.

Bii

Kudos to all of the new PC hardware pickups I'm seeing so far. I hope to build a new PC in the next few months, so I'll post my rig here once I'm there.

Got new speakers at the end of Oct. I'm posting them again because I think they're beautiful.Now I have to get the matching center channel.

Those ARE some really beautiful speakers. I went to check the price on them and, wow, way out of my budget. haha

Getting ready for next gen!

Nq8tpQz.jpg

*laughs* You got me.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
The iPhone is from a month or so ago; but I've been slowly "recompiling" my Mac setup this year. Sold the 24" iMac, purchased a 13" rMBP in the interim while saving for the eventual Haswell release... sold my iPad 3rd gen; sold my mother's iPad 2, so on so forth.

New purchases I've accumulated recently:

15" Top-End Late 2013 rMBP. 2.4Ghz, 16GB, 512GB, 750M:
10652546866_9888bb3806_b.jpg

16GB iPad Air w/ AT&T Cellular:
10652750083_6c28b1c2bf_b.jpg

16GB iPhone 5S on AT&T:
10652754873_bffe19a43a_b.jpg

Upgraded my mom's iPad 2 to a 16GB iPad 4:
10652685523_d7c783cd3e_b.jpg

And I had bought this while iPad-less; not sure if I'm gonna keep it or not. I'll probably put it up for sale... maybe... It's pretty dang solid:

10652740603_5dd0237620_b.jpg

Also picked up some games recently - GTAV, Pokemon X, some old Dreamcast games... but I've really been enjoying BF4. Only have a beta pic; but 4K down sampled to 1080p is glorious.

... With the PS4 out in two weeks; the Xbox One in four; and then Black Friday and Christmas ... my wallet is going to need a long recovery when the new year starts...

Addnan

The iPhone is from a month or so ago; but I've been slowly "recompiling" my Mac setup this year. Sold the 24" iMac, purchased a 13" rMBP in the interim while saving for the eventual Haswell release... sold my iPad 3rd gen; sold my mother's iPad 2, so on so forth.

New purchases I've accumulated recently:

15" Top-End Late 2013 rMBP. 2.4Ghz, 16GB, 512GB, 750M:
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5484/10652546866_9888bb3806_b.jpg[/]

16GB iPad Air w/ AT&T Cellular:
[IMG]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2817/10652750083_6c28b1c2bf_b.jpg

How do you live with yourself. If I have just 1 unread email I would go crazy.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
How do you live with yourself. If I have just 1 unread email I would go crazy.

Haha - the number gets in the thousands sometimes. Actually, pretty regularly.

5 email accounts.

On my work account alone, I probably get at least 50 emails a day. Some days I get a couple hundred. But that's impossible to deal with in an 8-12 hour workday; so many go unread.

I'll try to find where I got those wallpapers... But I think it was just actually here on GAF...

JEKKI

whooooo~!!! I went to Stan Lee's Comikaze LA Comic Con!!!

it was cool, I took this awesome picture of Donkey Lips!

1390161_247380042077920_1349591403_n.jpg

also pickups:

XiqSy4r.jpg

You best get the fuck back here and tell me what you did to get this deal.

Thank u.<3

...how did you get that game for $4

how you do this, I need it. if you dont want it I will take it gladly.
lol there was a $15 Toys R Us groupon last week!

combine with an online price match from amazon and you get a decent deal.

woulda been better if the stupid store stocked actual good games :(

Top Bottom