• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

KillGore

I got it from Futureshop (in Toronto) and it was only $20. :)

Sweet, thank you. I don't see the stand on Amazon so I'll probably end up having to go buy it in store.

Just picked these up

ibfQuWA44VPqpk.jpg

ihFCwtvhrzjnU.jpg

iga5aDp2KksdK.jpg

Melchiah

w722Mh3.jpg

Just got these delivered to home by UPS. I had looked for pitch-black sneakers for ages, and when I finally found ones I liked there was no fitting size available at the local stores. On top of that, Armani Jeans updated their catalogue and website the day after I found them, and as a result that particular model was removed from there. Luckily I had saved the direct link for them. They cost a bit more than they would have been over here though.

Ban Puncher

Cslp2gd.jpg

Lots of shit. Particularly chuffed with the Little Witch Academia BD set, the Metroplex I scored for half price and Batman AC Wii U brand new & sealed for $9. SFC games were all under a tenner each.

Hawthorns

This baby turned up this afternoon : )

Also got a couple new pairs in the past two weeks.

Stefan Janoski Mids and SB Team Edition.

EULYRGtl.jpg

jszBDjJl.jpg

outsidah

Nexus 5

HIYTZ4a.jpg

Just started playing with it... initial impression in hand is that my Moto X feels much better in your hand than this slab. Nice looking device though. More thoughts as I play with it.

dubq

Is rocketfish gaming the only option for a stand at launch?? Is this the one on all PS4 marketing material?

Thanks

I'm not sure if there are others available, but that's definitely the one in the marketing materials. Mainly looking at the style of those little "vent" like lines along the base and the rubber corners to confirm it.

cat_585-nz-ps4-callout.jpg

Though I notice the same stand in Sony packaging as well. Maybe different regions have different mfgs for the same stand?

PS4-Vertical-Stand-610x343.jpg

I'm not sure if there are others available, but that's definitely the one in the marketing materials. Mainly looking at the style of those little "vent" like lines along the base and the rubber corners to confirm it.

cat_585-nz-ps4-callout.jpg

Though I notice the same stand in Sony packaging as well. Maybe different regions have different mfgs for the same stand?

But isn't rocket fish a best buy company? Interesting.

In any case it's almost here.

Nice pick ups and thanks for posting.

Tsundere

Banned

The US PS.Blog Ultimate FAQ stated that the Vertical Stand would be available through third parties through their Officially Licensed program.

Strider

For those that have picked up the vertical stand, did you happen to see charging stations in store? I haven't seen them anywhere except EBgames Australia and Amazon UK.

I'd like to have one come November 15th...

It's not really about having countless unread emails that would bother me, it's just the number is so high I'd never know when I receive a new one, lol

dubq

But isn't rocket fish a best buy company? Interesting.

In any case it's almost here.

Nice pick ups and thanks for posting.

Sorry, I meant to say different mfgs for different retailers, not regions. RF is a Best Buy brand, yeah. I honestly think this might be a case of the same stand manufactured by whoever Sony has make it, and then depending on which retailer is selling it, they get to put their branding on it (probably for a licensing fee). That's just a shot in the dark type guess, though.

For those that have picked up the vertical stand, did you happen to see charging stations in store? I haven't seen them anywhere except EBgames Australia and Amazon UK.

I'd like to have one come November 15th...

Nope. :( This is also something I would like to have for launch!

woober

Got this last tuesday. My case must be great at soundproofing because I don't really hear this card while playing games at all.

10676435163_ee78ce7559_b.jpg

10676204275_aac5c9c31a_b.jpg

Rhiwion

Banned
DGjzHDK.jpg

November's starting rather good. :)

- Metal Gear Solid: Legacy Collection (<3)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers (dat title, though)
- iPhone 5C (White, 32GB) <- my old pal iPhone 4 died on me after 3-4 years of great service (I salute you, brother!) :(

**horrible USK logo ***

November's starting rather good. :)

- Metal Gear Solid: Legacy Collection (<3)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers (dat title, though)
- iPhone 5C (White, 32GB) <- my old pal iPhone 4 died on me after 3-4 years of great service (I salute you, brother!) :(

Oh wow, USK really upped the ante with ruining game boxes this time.

The MGS title is moved to the right more than just a few millimeters compared to the non USK box...

This needs to stop.

Edit: for comparison, the non USK box

dr0HvBb.jpg

Haha - the number gets in the thousands sometimes. Actually, pretty regularly.

5 email accounts.

On my work account alone, I probably get at least 50 emails a day. Some days I get a couple hundred. But that's impossible to deal with in an 8-12 hour workday; so many go unread.

I'll try to find where I got those wallpapers... But I think it was just actually here on GAF...

Nice stuff! I looked around for the SMB3 wallpaper but they seem to be removed from imgur and the rest of the internet.

Grief.exe

Seeing all these Nexus 5 phones makes me quite jealous. Google won't support Verizon after the bullshit they had to go through with the Galaxy Nexus.

I guess I will have to settle for the Galaxy Note 3 for my upgrade, but the Nexus phones are always infinitely more ROM friendly.

Sup, GAF. As you may or may not be aware, Nintendo of America produces a series of videos on their Youtube channel known as Nintendo Minute. Basically it's like Nintendo Week except without all the condescending. Anywho, a few months ago they held a small contest in celebration of their 10th episode and yours truly won. Now comes the fun part. Here are some pictures of everything I got.

First we have this lovely letter from the two hosts congratulating me on my win. Please note the very old stationary. Yes, that is in fact Twilight Princess Link and a Nintendogs logo at the top.

Next we have a trio of little Pikmin patches. Hours of fun.

The next item I received is this soft Pikmin cap. Mint green is so my color.

Here we have a very big and very heavy Pikmin 3 guide. As I do not own the game and have no plans of purchasing it in the near future, this item shall be stored in my bookcase until further notice.

Next we have this very fine Wii U lanyard. Thanks to this I now own 4 different official Nintendo lanyards. I don't even have that many keys.

Up next we have the Animal Crossing New Leaf guide. This will actually come in handy as a lot of the guides on the internet are very imcomplete.

Here's an official TW101 mask. That little strap you see is used to keep it in place when you put it on your noggin. It's actually kinda thin so i'm afraid to even try it on.

Next up is this very, very big Mario & Luigi: Dream Team pillow case. This thing is seriously humongous.

To give you an idea of just how big this thing is, check out my Gamepad on top of it. None of my pillows are even big enough to fit inside.

The next two items are my favorite of the bunch. First we have this official Year of Luigi pin. It's very nicely detailed.

And last, but certainly not least, here is an official Year of Luigi coin. I know Europeans will soon be able to get these, but I still love it.

Here it is from the back.

Oh. Almost forgot to mention that everything came tucked in this Nintendo 3DS branded bag/pouch thing.

Here's the video where they read my question:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfgH9GO8eGw

(Mine was the last question)

dubq

Some blu-rays and Nexus 7 accessories:

45971FB9-95C2-4A22-8E4E-A0341FEFBB5A-8738-00000A4A545D890D_zps0af2cc34.jpg

Also, a package that I am particularly proud of and happy with came today.. Recently I worked with Irish pro-wrestler Fergal Devitt (New Japan Pro Wrestling) to design a shirt (first of many, I hope) for him to sell independently (via prowrestlingtees.com) and I just got my copy of the shirt in the mail today. It's really cool to see it in physical form, finally. He also included a sick autographed photo.

Front:
F0C90A80-CBFE-4904-B34B-F0DAFF589200-8666-00000A462F59372E_zpsb46a2e1e.jpg

Back:
7ED81B25-754B-4E83-853D-3781A477E2FC-8666-00000A4637388891_zpsaf3d3a37.jpg

F0858FE5-4387-4CE4-A72E-264151BC5C0A-8666-00000A46263F5016_zpsec9af798.jpg

MilkLizard

^Wow, please share those iPad/iPhone wallpapers!

Yes, I want that Mario wallpaper.

Please, give us that wallpaper. :D

I second this request. Went looking on google and can't find one that hasn't been removed!

Nice stuff! I looked around for the SMB3 wallpaper but they seem to be removed from imgur and the rest of the internet.

May I help you guys out?

Gamble

Cslp2gd.jpg

Lots of shit. Particularly chuffed with the Little Witch Academia BD set, the Metroplex I scored for half price and Batman AC Wii U brand new & sealed for $9. SFC games were all under a tenner each.

Please post some pics of Metroplex when you get a chance.....or just let me pay you $50 to come to your home and touch it.....

Top Bottom