• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Duster

I think this picture proves I spend too much time on GAF.

d1dj.jpg

(Yes I know, I got these in October and somehow managed to take a bad picture of the Vita)

Hawthorns

Just got this little package in the mail this morning. I ordered two of the wallets and got the badge and tote free, all from Rockwell by Parra.

HBWN4ySl.jpg

9W7z22Bl.jpg

8KoiCydl.jpg

Dr Dogg

What... Have... I... Done!!!
vGhrtrkl.png

Ignore the 2 boxes to the side (I should have cropped em out)

Well to be fair another pick up (well late October) kind of forced my hand.

Just waiting on a couple of heatsinks and I can get tinkering. Though the PS4 funds have taken an almighty battering.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
dsc_0028copy2bxlw.jpg

Buying the controller before the console, that's a first for me.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
May I help you guys out?

Thank you!!!! I've gotten a crap ton of PMs asking, and I've felt like an ass not being able to link it (and it's not in my camera roll because of a goofy backup). Awesome!

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Can you use any micro-USB chord (say the standard DS3 cable for example) with the DS4?
As others have said, yes you can use any micro USB cord. DS3 uses a mini USB cord wich isn't the same and cannot be used with the DS4.

D-e-f-

Banned
ruggedirsuwl.jpg

random treasure find for my old music nerd-heart!

me3gbum2.jpg

finally sold at a reasonable price (12 pounds). I wonder if I can remake my 360-Shepard with the interactive comic thingy.

edit: sucks major butt that EA cheaped out and didn't include the Femshep reversible cover for the Wii U edition... :/ I HATE male shep. Yuck.

Rich!

Not going to post a picture for obvious reasons, but I got a good pick up today. A letter from my ex-employers confirming my appeal date on the grounds of unfair dismissal, and I'm able to take a lawyer.

hell yeah, gonna fuck those dudes up

Grief.exe

Got my copy of Pokemon from the Walmart pricing error.

Funny story when I am checking out at the counter. I'm a big guy, 6'7 and in the gym pretty regularly. The lady checking me out couldn't believe that the copy was for me, she kept talking about her 10 year old son as a 'Pokemon fanatic.'
I kept telling her I was going to play it, and she never believed me. Even asking how old my 'Pokemon fanatic' was, I'm actually in my early 20's. A child of my own would be a little ridiculous right now.

iTceq5elaZ1ND.png

Yes Boss!

The new pedometer. Whoo!

And finally got my Persona Golden. Been a good while since I got a Vita game. Hopefully this one plays on the Japanese Vita TV! Really want that little box to be my Vita RPG player.

null_zpsc9396ebe.jpg

moho-foe

Neo Member
Which model are these? They look absolutely stunning!

Those are the exact same colorway of my first Ultimate 81s. I'm on pair 3 right now. I love them. That colorway is still my favorite.

these are the charcoal/black color. ultimate 81s, yeah. they shipped with black laces and came with an alternate pair of yellow laces. very slick. i have 4 other pairs of tigers. i want to get another pair of their wrestling boot style shoes. they're magically comfortable.

Funny story when I am checking out at the counter. I'm a big guy, 6'7 and in the gym pretty regularly. The lady checking me out couldn't believe that the copy was for me, she kept talking about her 10 year old son as a 'Pokemon fanatic.'
I kept telling her I was going to play it, and she never believed me. Even asking how old my 'Pokemon fanatic' was, I'm actually in my early 20's. A child of my own would be a little ridiculous right now.

She kept laughing every time I said it was for me!

iTceq5elaZ1ND.png

It really is sad how many people think like that.

Zalman

She kept laughing every time I said it was for me!

iTceq5elaZ1ND.png
Wow, that's ridiculous. I have no words. Enjoy your game though.

Grief.exe

It really is sad how many people think like that.

Wow, that's ridiculous. I have no words. Enjoy your game though.

I was laughing too, it wasn't malicious on her part or anything. I just think she didn't understood just how wide the demographic is for those games.

I will enjoy the game though, just need to polish off SMTIV. Difficult proposition when my PC is always beckoning when I am at home.

Top Bottom