• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

That feel when immediately upon arriving at Route 10:

- I catch an Eevee
- I find a Thunderstone in the same area
- Moments before I use the stone on Eevee, I find out that it has a nature that works against its Special Attack.

g9fc40095.png
g9fc40095.png
g9fc40095.png

I seriously have the best worst luck ever.

Unicorn

Well, this is soooooo much better than b/w so far. Probably better than d/p too.

Loving all of the options for different teams. I'm running all new pokemon though.

Also, Wtf at Inkay evo process.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Is anyone able to offer me any advice on where to go?

I've just gotten the 4th badge and then entered the
power plant, and i've beaten team fireybums out of there

but then it seems i wasn't paying attention.... and have no clue what to do...

Azure J

Speaking of best worst luck, this is the first gen I've ever used the move Fling. It is also the last one since I apparently tossed my Amulet Coin at something and can't get it back (previously saved).

So much fraudulence on display here.

They must be ridiculously rare. I've been searching for about 30 minutes. Can't find anything other than Slowpoke and Chatot. Jesus.

Thanks for the validation. I'll keep lookin'.

ramyeon

They must be ridiculously rare. I've been searching for about 30 minutes. Can't find anything other than Slowpoke and Chatot. Jesus.

Thanks for the validation. I'll keep lookin'.
The only time I found one was at night for what it's worth, not sure if time of day encounters are still a thing or not.

Regiruler

Does Honedge only come in male or something?

Also, just found that Golette is back in the game, temptation to ditch Sigilyph rising (but I used Golurk for my flyer in B/W). Hm...

Jintor

So I took the lift to the second floor of a random office building in the main city, and the game froze and started blacking out weirdly. I thought it had crashed, but then a random woman like... floated out from the lift, said 'you're not the one', and floated off screen south. Then I got back control and she wasn't there.

This was in the north part of the city.

Weirddddd

Exeunt

These games are so good! The 3D is disappointing, but almost everything else is great; I don't have much to add...

But has anyone else noticed that eggs inherit the Poké Balls that their mother was caught in now? You can have a freshly-hatched Pokémon come out of an Ultra Ball... Strange but interesting stuff.

Is it just me or does Doublade look alot better than Aeigslash? I really want to evolve my Doublade but man do I like his looks better than Aegislashs :(

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Have any older gen shinies appeared with new colors?

ramyeon

These games are so good! The 3D is disappointing, but almost everything else is great; I don't have much to add...

But has anyone else noticed that eggs inherit the Poké Balls that their mother was caught in now? You can have a freshly-hatched Pokémon come out of an Ultra Ball... Strange but interesting stuff.
Haha yeah I love it. All my bred Goomys are in Luxury Balls.

Roto13

So I took the lift to the second floor of a random office building in the main city, and the game froze and started blacking out weirdly. I thought it had crashed, but then a random woman like... floated out from the lift, said 'you're not the one', and floated off screen south. Then I got back control and she wasn't there.

This was in the north part of the city.

Weirddddd

You were supposed to by X or Y, Jintor, not Creepy Black.

Dropped off a female and male pikachu at the Day Care, even though I trained my male Pikachu to 20 already, I need it to have Volt Tackle. So time to raise a new Pichu from scratch!

So in Route 8 there's this dude who's standing on an inaccessible rock in the middle of the ocean. When I use Surf, I can't activate any sort of dialogue, and when I stand at the closest point to him on the beach, I can't do anything either. What's up with this guy? Is he a Sky Battler? If so, how do I activate it?

He's next to the Berry Tree in Route 8, if anyone's curious.

Exeunt

Haha yeah I love it. All my bred Goomys are in Luxury Balls.

Could ultimately be interesting for mind games when you put an egg move on something that pops out of a non-standard Ball... And you have to wonder where these Poké Balls are coming from.
Poké Ball Factory
makers of baby Pokémon confirmed?

789shadow

Banned
I love how obvious it is that
Lysander is the the boss of Team Flare. Every time he shows up he says creepy stuff, and then Sycamore or Diantha is like "wow he's such a great guy. As if his color scheme wasn't already a dead giveaway.

Zenaku

Just been doing a few safaris, and found Ivysaur (my nieces FC), Electabuzz (newphews FC) and Wartortle (gaffers FC). Feeling good about choosing charmander now.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Tyrunt is too pro at super training. 990 damage per hit by the end. One shot that auroros balloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom