• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! Show us your gaming goods!

BrettWeir

Early Christmas present to myself. It's a SEIKO SKX007K2. Got it as a daily beater to compliment my Bulova dress watch.

vKXZs.jpg

Great taste. Very nice Submariner homage.

Muppets 5-pack from Amazon sale arrived. Not pictured is the tin it came with.

Also Rayman 3D and some batteries from Amazon Black Friday.

BQa6y.jpg

You have to show the tin, I've been itching to see what it looks like!

tin.jpg

You're not missing much. One came shrink-wrapped to The Muppet Movie and a second one came shrink-wrapped to Treasure Island. Inside is a small notepad, two pencils, a sheet of stickers, and a pencil sharpener.

Silliness all around, but I didn't buy the pack for the tin.

isny

napkin dispenser
You're not missing much. One came shrink-wrapped to The Muppet Movie and a second one came shrink-wrapped to Treasure Island. Inside is a small notepad, two pencils, a sheet of stickers, and a pencil sharpener.

Silliness all around, but I didn't buy the pack for the tin.

Ah, thought they were housed IN a tin, my bad >.>

Cheska

Walmart and Michaels. The 11x17 ones are an absolute steal at Walmart at $4 a piece. I needed like 15 so it definitely helped out at lot. The 22x28's are also from Walmart but the one holding the Uncharted poster is from Michaels. If you have one of those 40% off coupons Michaels usually has in their adds, it may be worth going there for one large frame.

Dreweyes

I saw Anamanaguchi live last night!

No merch table, or even ticket stub, so nothing to post really to prove it!

It was short but fantastic! :D

Strike

the one holding the Uncharted poster is from Michaels. If you have one of those 40% off coupons Michaels usually has in their adds, it may be worth going there for one large frame.
Nice. Do they do custom frames? I might need them. My prints are 20.7 x 32.

Cheska

Nice. Do they do custom frames? I might need them. My prints are 20.7 x 32.

Michaels does, but it can be pricey. You may be better off getting bigger frame with a border, but I suppose it depends on the value of the picture you're framing.

MG310

Most frames are Buy 1 Get 1 Free at Michaels this week too...just picked up 2 24x36 ones for 28 dollars.

isny

napkin dispenser
Picked up a few items during a BB sale tonight.

Demolition Man $8.50, Gunless $4.24 (picked up this copy to gift, already own this excellent movie), Okamiden $9.00, Muppets $8.50 (yes I know it's not a great special, but it gives free movie admission to the new movie AND movie rewards points), 3DS Points Cards $17 per!

pmNk7l.jpg

Yes Boss!

Deals for 3DS were really excellent at retail! Bought a red one for my sister...just over $200 for it and the two big fall marios.

26a728e9.jpg

I had some of my Mass Effect lithographs custom framed at Michaels. It was expensive, but it was worth it. Custom framing is expensive no matter where you go; and Micheal's is gonna be the cheapest option most times.

Hellish

i lost my iphone 4, so i upgraded to a 4s (not worth it, IMO, over the regular 4).

So worth it if you take pictures with it, and the dual core processor makes it so much "snappier"

You may not notice it now but if you used both consecutively you would see how much faster everything is.

chiQ

I dropped my iP4, converting it into a very flash iPod in one fell swoop, so I've ended up forking out for an upgrade about a year earlier than I had planned. Since I have two almost functional iPhones I decided I am going to do a few tests though, so my Pick-up photo shows both phones, photographed with one another, as a comparison of the cameras' performances in tricky light, iP4 camera first, and iP4S second:

2xip4.jpg

I'm liking the upgrade there.

Dr. Light

KHt1x.jpg

If I had waited another day or so, I could have added Mario Kart 7 and a pickup from Ebay (Mario Sunshine + Paper Mario TYD).

The PS3 replaces my trusty launch 60GB. It still works and I want to keep it that way.

BTW, that Skyrim CE is the most ridiculously oversized thing I've ever seen. I was rooting around for 10 minutes in there before I found the game.

Making my weekly-ish run through DenDen Town, was VERY happy to find this:

photo2ja.jpg

Let alone at a decent price -- was a must-buy. Played it the whole train-ride home, and it's awesome.

Making my weekly-ish run through DenDen Town, was VERY happy to find this:

photo2ja.jpg

Let alone at a decent price -- was a must-buy. Played it the whole train-ride home, and it's awesome.

Great pickup. I was lucky enough to get mine at launch before that aftermarket price gouging.

sikkinixx

6459763401_4a21c65f72.jpg

Got it for $18... Still don't know if that's a good deal or if I actually want to dive in.

Also ordered Mario Kart 7, the damn Bestbuy deal where you get a $10 gift card for pre-ordering got me again.

Still fucking pissed about my iMac *grrr*

TommyT

Been a long time since I've posted in a pick-up thread...

2000 Durango R/T 4x4 - 120,xxx miles
384753_168830739882985_100002681803960_263967_874408317_n.jpg

Got this for winter and daily driving. Need to keep miles off my other car. 37xxx and I haven't even had it for two years. Hardly any commuting for work also :(.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
9b1c2.jpg

Replaced my 11inch Macbook Air(1st gen) with a Vaio Z2. Wanted something that I could play StarWars on that was the same form factor as the Airbooks. I've grown weak, anything heaver than 3 lbs is like walking around with a gorilla on my arm. Dat Screen!

Top Bottom