• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! Show us your gaming goods!

Gintoki

6qoK0.jpg

zmet

The Simpsons: The Fourteenth Season, Mystery Science Theater 3000 XXII, and Mario Kart 7
dc3.jpg

Sunsoft Music Collection Vol.3
dc4.jpg

Game soundtracks in this set: U-four-ia: The Saga (Hebereke), Hebereke's Popoon (Hebereke no Popuun), Sugoi Hebereke, Mr. Gimmick (Gimmick!)

Amagon

MVoNNl.jpg

Q7covl.jpg

This is the Official Drive Jacket from Steady Clothing which took forever to get but just received it from Mr. UPS!!!! Material quality is great, the size is small though. I order a large and it wears like a medium. Just gotta lose the pounds again which shouldn't be a problem in order to fit into this jacket. I don't think I'm gonna wear it and probably just get it frame or something for now. It is really fucking awesome and I'm sorry for the shitty phone quality pics but I love the movie and now, I have the jacket!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/MVoNNl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Q7covl.jpg

This is the Official Drive Jacket from Steady Clothing which took forever to get but just received it from Mr. UPS!!!! Material quality is great, the size is small though. I order a large and it wears like a medium. Just gotta lose the pounds again which shouldn't be a problem in order to fit into this jacket. I don't think I'm gonna wear it and probably just get it frame or something for now. It is really fucking awesome and I'm sorry for the shitty phone quality pics but I love the movie and now, I have the jacket!!!!

Seems like you got next year's Halloween costume all set! Good movie.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Sunsoft Music Collection Vol.3
dc4.jpg

Game soundtracks in this set: U-four-ia: The Saga (Hebereke), Hebereke's Popoon (Hebereke no Popuun), Sugoi Hebereke, Mr. Gimmick (Gimmick!)

never played the others, but gimmick! is amazing! dat SUNSOFT5 sound chip.

My old car finally gave out on me and I was forced to trade it in before it was considered completely useless.. so I got myself one of these, and I totally love it! It's like driving a go kart, minus red shells.

383647_10150385835515946_589020945_8859089_397405530_n.jpg

390357_10150385836760946_589020945_8859091_67803520_n.jpg

MVoNNl.jpg

Q7covl.jpg

Noice! My favorite movie of the year by far.

My old car finally gave out on me and I was forced to trade it in before it was considered completely useless.. so I got myself one of these, and I totally love it! It's like driving a go kart, minus red shells.
[/IMG]

nice car, always wanted to drive one. even nicer avatar though, hopefully i'll be posting opening night warriors tickets soon-ish

baekshi

Banned
JiAHIl.jpg

Got my $30 games.

Now all left is $10 R3.

So far, Gundam and UC3 have been keeping me busy. Can't wait to play these.

.hacked

Nice, blacked out already, looks great.

Good to see some gaffer mini love!!!!!

JackEtc

I never used to like Minis, but this year I've really starting coming around to them. That is hot looking. Nice man!

Going to combine the last couple of months or so into this post (just the highlights):

64385b1d.jpg

The reissue of one of my favorite albums - Siamese Dream by the Smashing Pumpkins. Very nice package...besides the original album there is a disc of unreleased material and a dvd of them live at the Metro in 1993.

de7ad629-1.jpg

Unicorn Vol 4, Gundam Extreme Vs., and Sengoku BASARA 3 Utage

d72b3abc.jpg

More Gundam...I figured after all these years I might as well try my hand at Gunpla, so I went with a couple of HGUC kits. Hopefully I'm not too dumb to figure it out :p. Also added to my Robot Damashii collection with the Zaku II and the Aile Strike. The Gundam Converge is a box of chibi Gundam trading figures, which should include the AGE-1 among them :).

c4842593.jpg

Lastly is what I'm most proud of out of all of my pickups perhaps ever :). Finisher medals from my first two full marathons - the Marine Corps Marathon on Oct 30 and the Richmond Marathon on Nov 12. Finished them in 3:32 and 3:27, respectively.

JEKKI

whooo~!!! mine Cyborg Monday pickups are beginning to show up!!

49ec856c1fbc11e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

the best part of cyborg monday was using my new iphone to buy everything!!

grego9198

Picked up a few gaming goodies on the weekend.
MK7

P1010132 by grego9198, on Flickr

Finally bought an Xbox S w/Kinect + Dance Central 2 for the wife. Also bought the Nyko range reducer thingy since my play space in my loft is pretty small. Need to find a cheap 250gb HDD for it now.

P1010133 by grego9198, on Flickr

P1010141 by grego9198, on Flickr

Also picked up an Olympus EP-3 as an xmas present for both of us. I wanted a more portable camera than my Fuji S5Pro but better IQ than the Sony TX7 I bought last year. So far I'm very impressed by its speed. Now I need to find a panny 20mm f1.7 lens for it. Photo of it is from my iPhone4 so excuse the low quality.

IMG_0527 by grego9198, on Flickr

chiQ

I don't usually do SEs/CEs, but now and then a decent one shows up:

bioshock2skylanders.jpg

(Rapture posters too curly to take pictures)

Oh, and some Skylanders.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
yay package day :D

SNES: Donkey Kong Country 3(with manual), Demon's Crest (Almost shat myself when i saw it pop up on the site i buy games from. Still gotta get a box and manual for it.)
phpbenMg6AM.jpg

PS1: Twisted Metal 1,2, Loaded and Reloaded
phpJz9C0UAM.jpg

Mista Koo

My latest pick-ups (Nov/Dec):

RNKhB.jpg

I won the Kinect as a prize :D
in a cosplay competition :lol.

Edit: Wow, picked up KOFXII instead of XIII, KMN.

CXVBQ.jpg

Signed by Akira Yamaoka. Never played any of his games but as an appreciation since he's the first game developer to make a public appearance in my country
ymIk4.gif

I didn't know where to let him sign it lol, where do people usually sign?

Also dude looks swell in our get-up!
The guy next to him is a fellow gaffer btw :p

Small pick-up, Child of Eden for half-price on PSN only paid 2€ more when comparing to the physical version.

TKRpzl.jpg
Now I know what other Kinect game I should've gotten today, thanks :(

Top Bottom