• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!! BYE 2014!

Some recent pickups starting with the perfect arcade stick and shirt to bring to tournaments...

wZetEFUl.jpg

...and other neato stuff...

DCBeMtBl.jpg

CmnaLPg.jpg

kLByB0Yl.jpg

jjL5LXXl.jpg

rz3TINN.jpg

O0ojXKil.jpg

76QIPmGl.jpg

Westraid

I am a complete noob at posting pics what is the easiest site to put your photos on? Want to post my pick ups but dont know how.
I use abload.de. Click on Bilder von der Festplatte hinzufügen (image from harddrive), select, click abload (upload) when you added all the images you want.
Use the Direktlink url and place it inbetween [ img ] tags or just click on the
insertimage.gif
image and drop the url there.
Another one is imgur.com. Just google for image hosting and see what you prefer.

If you have very large images, place them inbetween
tags so they'll be resized in your post. Clicking on them will reveal the larger size, but you won't be making everyone scroll for half an hour to see your pictures. :)

Sizzle55

Ah ok thank you. I just tried imgur thank you I will keep trying. Would like to contribute I lurk this thread every month.

Galdius

I got a lot of gifts this year and they are all awesome.

The first one is a Star Wars Game Boy bundle.
G9nfsGAl.jpg

Two games that I wanted and a new mouse (I'm right handed and the mouse is for left handed people so I will try to trade it for another mouse).
JFYfHw5l.jpg

Some World of Nintendo stuff.
tFFqxQBl.jpg

The Lego Simpsons house.
D7s7XBXl.jpg

An amazing watch.
MUI5ObLl.jpg
M9PmSYUl.jpg

I also got some money and two t-shirts.
This year was pretty good.
I didn't imagine that I would get all this.

ngower

Top to Bottom: Safe; Y tu mama tambien; Paris, Texas; The Life Aquatic; 8 1/2; The Wolverine; The Wolf of Wall Street; A Single Man; Pacific Rim; Mad Men: The Final Season, Part 1; The Lego Movie; The Grand Budapest Hotel; The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo; Breakfast at Tiffany's; The Wonderful 101; Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition; I Loved You More by Tom Spanbauer; Black Hole by Charles Burns

All but Grand Budapest and Safe were holiday gifts. Not pictured are various kitchen gadgets, some gift cards, a bowl made by a friend, other assorted little items and a trip to Los Angeles a few weeks ago.

bobawesome

The collection begins.

My plan is to wait to next November to see if they release a third box set. So I would get that and then buy the rest individually. If they don't release a third by then I will just start collecting the rest individually.

46 volumes look like a good starting point.

The collection begins.

My plan is to wait to next November to see if they release a third box set. So I would get that and then buy the rest individually. If they don't release a third by then I will just start collecting the rest individually.

i was thinking of the doing the same thing!

I wonder if they have something like that for berserk

pariah164

Merry Christmas, GAF. Presents GET.

Already posted this once, but worth the repost since I can finally actually have it. This will take up most of my day.

New headphones, so Persona Q's amazing soundtrack will be blasted into my ears fresh and clean. Sound quality is great.

True to my procrastinating self, I have not watched either of these programs EVER. I mentioned back in August that I wanted to get into them, so I'm amazed the comment was remembered. I love DVD sets.

There is a story behind this (other than the fact I have a charm bracelet). I have a Nutcracker armada, one for every year I've been on this earth. As is tradition, I always get my new Nutcracker Christmas morning. This charm is my nutcracker for the year. It's amazing, and I'm happy to get a new charm for my bracelet.

And finally, because I love toast almost as much as I love cute things...

Ah, my family's sense of humor. They thought it was hilarious. Joke's on them though; I love this gift and will use it forever.

So, there's my haul. May not be the biggest, but I love it. Hope ya'll have a good one, no matter where you are.

KillGore

The collection begins.

As a big OP fan, that's...beautiful. I wish I could start a collection like that but considering OP will never end (lol), that's going to be difficult for me

Chairhome

TVGb97gl.jpg

Picked up the base game a few days ago, my brother's and friends got hooked. Today, my brother hooked me up with two of the expansions.

Dead

well not really...yet
Too much shit to post from the past month but got this today

Had one before but returned it due to dead pixels. Got this as a gift this time with the cover and controller and no dead pixels this time! Tried out the controller and Trine 2, very cool.

Already updated to Lollipop 5.1 too

Andrew J.

Christmas haul!

Kirby Triple Deluxe and Godzilla Blu-Ray/DVD

Chocolate reindeer, giant Hershey's Kiss, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup cane, chocolate Santa, Gertrude Hawk Peanut Butter Smidgens

Calvin Klein Eternity aftershave, three (3) $25 Regal Theaters gift cards, a $25 99 Restaurant gift card, four (4) NY Lottery scratch-off tickets (all losers)

Simpsons 2015 wall calendar

Six-pack of classic glass Cokes

Six (6) bottles of Dracula's Blood strawberry soda from the Cooper's Cave Ale Company

TheMoon

I usually don't post digital pick-ups but these two deserve a mention because I'm so happy they finally went on sale:

kmdwzp50.jpg

kdsnx0qe9.jpg

My backlog is reaching critical levels
First, stuff I ordered black friday that came in later that I never posted
3387329b.jpg

3387457b.jpg

3387457c.jpg

3387457d.jpg

Picked up these the other week
3387329a.jpg

My son has just spent all his Christmas money on skylanders and Infinity figures.

1iWwAzy.jpg

A case for his traps.

i1yN9kA.jpg

A few traps.

vgIpcIH.jpg

One standard tap team figure, one legendary swap force

qzwyoea.jpg

Two trap masters.

u9OPFgg.jpg

Triple pack

zAlcV0b.jpg

Two mini skylanders and a special edition version.

vkNG1dk.jpg

A infinity playset and venom figure.

IZrBZVg.jpg

Luigi amiibo.

zmet

Gurren Lagann Volume 3, Bubblegum Crisis Ultimate Edition Blu-ray Set, Mazinger Z TV Series Vol.2

Final Fight Sound Collection (5 CDs + DVD) and Taito Digital Sound Archives ~Arcade~ Vol. 1

Soundtracks in the the Final Fight collection: arcade, Sharp X68000 (FM & Midi), SNES, Mega CD, GBA, Mighty Final Fight, Final Fight 2 & 3, and Final Fight Revenge.
In the Taito collection: Vertexer, Ninja Warriors, Syvalion, Rikukaikuu Saizensen, Space Gun, Hat Trick Hero, DonDokoDon, and Volfied.

pariah164

After Christmas shopping~

Caved and got the new Pokemon, despite my better judgement. Will have to somehow tear myself away from Persona Q before I dive in. I got the strategy guide simply because, well, I'm a collector. Probably will never be used for its intended purpose.

Been wanting to play Wolf Among Us, so I snagged it when I saw the store had a copy. Looking forward to it.

Top Bottom