• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!! BYE 2014!

Lombax

Banned
DSC09938_zpse2b3b19c.jpg

Never thought I would get Research Institute after the first batch was gone, jumped on it when it was back in stock!

I really wish I had know about this Lego set earlier...would have been perfect for my daughter.

bathsalts

was time to get comfy with Assetto Corsa and Elite Dangerous
yPldjDM.jpg

building in progress
oRqQSxi.jpg

somewhat finished
KBdPUHv.jpg

PYFLRK4.jpg

just need to tie down all the cabling now and try to not spend money I don't have anymore on Steam.

New Dodge Charger 2014 R/T Hemi 5.6 V8 . really nice muscle car. Way better than the new "Dart" Charger 2015

Awesome pick up!

Guilty Gear is torn, smashed, and all around banged up. Amazon already sending a replacement but gonna open and play for a day anyway cause... theres already rips in the plastic and everything else :/ Theatrhythm showed up perfectly fine though.

CrovaxPSO

Couldn't justify the price for this when it came out earlier this year since I already have a Japanese 3DS, but it didn't sell well and now these LL sets are something like 60% off. Ended up being about $150 including shipping, and I can sell off the copy of the game it came with since I already have it. Probably won't even use the LL, mainly wanted the set for the other stuff.

bobawesome

If the front door is all ok then you are pretty much fine as that would be the hardest to restore if damaged as that chromed plastic is nigh on impossible to make look good once damaged, when you say looks a bit of a mess are we talking the black paint been scratched off the wooden side bits or is there huge chunks of the enclosure missing?

If the black has worn off you could always use a coat of matte black paint to make it look tidy again, my pachislot has some scuffed areas on the wooden enclosure but nothing a bit of black paint didn't fix.

Yes, it's mostly just the paint. Thanks for the advice, I'll try to do that soon!

Merry Christmas to me!! (aww... you shouldn`t have... and it`s just what I wanted! How did you know!! :)

2qxfx4P.jpg

I`m enjoying Outer Limits - it`s a little dry and maybe shoehorns some stuff to fit the authorial premise but I`ve read a lot of books about Science Fiction film, and it`s nice to have a fresh voice... It can`t compete with Warren`s Keep Watching The Skies!, of course, but it`s more thoughtful than Ronin`s books and I`m glad I had a chance to pick it up...

PyZGmV0.jpg

Sadly, I was forced to buy a $5 import Bluray of Escape From New York to qualify for free shipping on my $24.99 copy of P4UA... That Amazon saw fit to throw my Quatermass preorder in the same box was a nice bonus....

thenexus6

Every film those three appeared together in = pure magic.

That reminds me, I seriously need to watch Dragons Forever again.

Yeah they are very fun watches. I have never seen this one before. I just need Winners and Sinners and my Lucky star collection is complete.

7SaXzGM.jpg

Picked up the official Nexus 5 bumper case

BOTEC

Dat hot new next gen import:

CwbL64Y.jpg

Comes with Puyo Puyo bubblegum or some shit. I wouldn't know, I really don't give a shit about Puyo Puyo OR Tetris, I just wanted something to test how "region" "free" this "Xbox" really "is."

Yasawas

I won't get any gaming related stuff for Christmas so this'll likely be it for the month. Until the sales on Boxing Day anyway.

I do not like Smash very much but Amazon sent me two so at least it was free. Utterly delighted Captain Toad was released early so I can play it tomorrow though, haven't touched it yet.

Ri1saoS.jpg

Some stuff that was cheap in the run up to Christmas. LBP was going to be my Christmas game until Toad got brought forward so I haven't got around to trying it yet.

uDDBkj0.jpg

Some 3DS import goodness.

VpzWWF8.jpg

Super Famicom games I bought in a charity auction. Win/win.

8fpAmZN.jpg

A controller for Rocksmith. And as someone who's exclusively played Fender for 19 years a bit of an eye-opener, it's a really nice guitar for the money.

rgfUka8.jpg

LAA

Here it is :D

Wave 2:
tds_wave2n7p5u.png

All of them in order:
tds_amiibo_2014_wave1bxrwz.png

All the amiibo's that I have have:
tds_amiibo_2014_wave1g4rce.png

Nice!, but..jeez thats like £240 worth of amiibo there, I would love them all, but not that much, ha ha. I'm only trying to get the amiibo of characters I either like a lot, or actually play well-ish with in SSB. Wondering about captain falcon... I only know I'll definitely want Shulk and Ike. Megaman/Pacman/Sonic/Falco possibly... Dark Pit possibly too... (which I too fear will push me to get normal Pit..., ha ha)

Well I'll post 1 thing I got with my birthday money recently.
An LG Watch R. Did think I would get a smartwatch eventually, so pretty happy it's now. I think it'll really be put to the test when uni starts up again.
Only thing holding it back I feel is the android wear. Did read similar things beforehand but didn't think I would think it so quick. I think it needs more options to do things and enable more things to not need google now.
Other than that happy it's replaced my like...5 year old battered watch

Top Bottom