• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!! BYE 2014!

DSCF0603.jpg

Galdius

Yesterday I received some more things that I was beginning to think it wouldn't arrive this year. Thankfully, they did.

First, I got some PS Vita games that only were released in Europe:

F97kGoVl.jpg

I also got a Game Boy game and a Zelda Minish Cap NFR cart:

yThiLtfl.jpg

Two N64 games for my collection:

4JZMskxl.jpg

And the one thing that I liked the most and was more excited to see it arrive: Game Boy bundle with Mario & Yoshi and Tetris. This bundle was released in the UK and it is in an amazing condition. I didn't expect the box to look this good. I'm very very happy with it.

9VAebWxl.jpg
48aTMU1l.jpg
NPf2ss0l.jpg
tgLgWdxl.jpg
NuFbOunl.jpg

Bar81

And the one thing that I liked the most and was more excited to see it arrive: Game Boy bundle with Mario & Yoshi and Tetris. This bundle was released in the UK and it is in an amazing condition. I didn't expect the box to look this good. I'm very very happy with it.

9VAebWxl.jpg
48aTMU1l.jpg
NPf2ss0l.jpg
tgLgWdxl.jpg
NuFbOunl.jpg

Not an OG Gameboy guy but damn that's in beautiful condition. Congrats.

illusionary

Just got back home after three weeks away in India, with a nice little haul to come back to...

CoD: Ghosts, Thief and XCOM: Enemy Within nice and cheap to plug some holes in my collection, plus an extension to my PS Plus subcription which would otherwise run out next year:

9hSt7vX.jpg

Obligatory amiibo:

bVKDwPe.jpg

...and I've been looking forward to the opportunity to get the Star Trek: TNG blu-rays as a single set:

reExo4X.jpg

PSOreo

Forgot to post this when I bought it at the beginning of the month but here they are anyway. Guardians Blu Ray with limited edition cassette tape.

gTVyoNv.jpg

Sorry, pics from phone:

zVPnfbC.jpg

Theatrhythm Limited Edition
Child of Light Vita
MCC with Steelbook and mapbook
White DS4
Bayonetta First Print

rAk9Q3V.jpg

Smash Bros controller
White Smash Bros controller
White GC controller
2 GC adapters
White Pro Controller
Yoshi Wiimote
Yoshi PDP pad

Rich!

managed to get an order in for a gamecube controller adapter from Nippon Yasan for £15 before they went out of stock and came back at £45!! arrived a couple of days ago!

jDDFtuSnV0Tr5.JPG

I also got a new pair of 100w speakers for my 2.1 home cinema system. They cost me £10 from a local seller, and they are fantastic. Here's a comparison with the speakers I was using before:

jRMuaeHcXk6eH.JPG

the sound quality is amazing. loving it. silly amount of bass, and well defined mids and highs too. yes!

Pringler

4k_zps8e37b6fd.jpg

Christmas came a little early. Got the Acter XB280HK. 4k and G-Sync goodness.

Just a shame that Windows 8.1 has many many high DPI scaling issues.
But otherwise G-Sync is so so nice.

Seik

Banned
Got these last friday, already finished a game with Jill and NES Remix is a lot more addictive and complete than I expected!

nh318ES.jpg

First a few additions to my posts in pick-up threads for October and November, followed by a brief gallery of stuff amassed during December.

Some periodicals from October:

More reading and listening materials from November:

Gifts received in December from others or myself:

Finally, some ones and zeroes:

Lookie what I found lol. #naughtychild

Haha kidding its not mine, but my dads actually. Hes been talking about an Xbox One for a few months now and despite me never considering the Xbox at all for my next console, I decided to forgo my asking for a PS4 or Wii U and let him get the big gift this year
which I quietly regret because bloodbourne keeps looking better!!!!!

Not sure why he wanted it but hey, not like I won't get to enjoy it a bit too :p

Jobbs

Banned
been battling getting this for a while and finally caved. the heart container is too -- well, adorable.

Marth for size reference.

AUP0jNr.png

bobawesome

This was quite the gift from two of my friends.

pJjvdFq.png

How difficult is it to restore a slot machine, anyway? It looks like it works just fine but the exterior (aside from the front) looks a bit of a mess.

Impotaku

This was quite the gift from two of my friends.

pJjvdFq.png

How difficult is it to restore a slot machine, anyway? It looks like it works just fine but the exterior (aside from the front) looks a bit of a mess.

If the front door is all ok then you are pretty much fine as that would be the hardest to restore if damaged as that chromed plastic is nigh on impossible to make look good once damaged, when you say looks a bit of a mess are we talking the black paint been scratched off the wooden side bits or is there huge chunks of the enclosure missing?

If the black has worn off you could always use a coat of matte black paint to make it look tidy again, my pachislot has some scuffed areas on the wooden enclosure but nothing a bit of black paint didn't fix.

nny

Oh yeah...

DSC09937_zps4e4ffdce.jpg

...SIXTY FOUUUUR!

501222_o.gif

DSC09938_zpse2b3b19c.jpg

Never thought I would get Research Institute after the first batch was gone, jumped on it when it was back in stock!

Top Bottom