• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Namikaze

GccZleT.jpg

I got Hammerin Hero, Tomb Raider, W101, Bravely Default, and iPad mini retina all pretty recently.

Flunkie

Banned
So far it's pretty awesome. It can do everything my G3 + Vario X PZ 14 - 42 did but in a way smaller package. Looking forward to capture our trip to the lavender blossom in the Provence during late June this year.

RX-100 is amazing. The sensor is incredible. Just took it on a trip to Chile and it produced amazing results. Click for original. One more below that I can't get working in thumbnail. There are towards the end of the trip - the first one on the way back from El Taito Geyser Field and the second is at El Taito.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/23tvmpkgfp67w1k/DSC01437.JPG

Evo X

Picked up the new Sony Gold headset. Moving from a house in Chicago to an apartment in southern California, so sadly cannot have a surround sound system blaring at all times. Gonna try em out in a bit and see if they are any good.

g8YpwUx.jpg

DaiHard

Finally able to contribute!

I am 30 years old and have never played and completed a JRPG until recently when I picked up FF13 & 13-2. Got the itch for more so picked up a classic. Saw the Day One edition of Tales of Xillia reduced in Asda so picked that up over waiting for Lightning Returns.

VovfpD8.jpg

Reading through the Blackfish thread made me want to dig deeper so picked up Death at Seaworld.

7DBk7Fx.jpg

Ultimadrago

$20 each. These are way better than the big-headed Funko figurines.

I don't care for traditional Western figures, but I have to agree that the "chibi" Funko figurines aren't great at all. They're like a downgraded form of nendoroid, albeit much much cheaper. Nonetheless, I picked up the Arya one (twice since the first one was missing its entire left hand and "Needle") because I had to get merchandise of her.

She's not even as distinctive as I'd like, but it'll do, I suppose.

Artorias

Banned
I went a little nuts on Game Boy stuff last week on ebay and a ton of stuff came yesterday and today.

Not pictured: The "You go, grrl!" sticker from the GBC. I could tell it was in decent shape aside from the stickers, I just really wanted a cheap atomic purple system. I bought it back then with Metal Gear Solid: Ghost Babel. Really wish I kept that game!

A dinger from Amazon Warehouse. Everything was factory wrapped. It's going in the closet for a decade or so until I need it, along with two sealed controllers and a sealed memory card. I know there is no guarantee brand new electronics will last that long, but Its worked out well for me so far.

PS3, Lightning Returns: FFXIII w/ Collector's Strat Guide
IMAG0557_zps1b8b89a0.jpg

3DS, One Piece: Romance Dawn: Collector's Edition (GS Exclusive) number 07760/16800
IMAG0556_zps3bce248d.jpg

Xamdou

What's the maker's name? I am extremely intereset in collecting these now :D

It's made by Funko, official release date is the 15th of February. It's part of their new Game Of a thrones Legacy series which includes Jon Snow, Misa, Eddard Stark, Tyrion Lannister, White Walker and the Hound.

Impression I posted on another site:

First impressions: Looks great, sounds great and seems rather enjoyable overall. There's a few mechanics I'm not so familiar with but in time I'll learn to pick them up. I'm not a big tempest player so I'm not used to some stuff.

If a foe reaches the end of the line I'm assuming that it isn't the end, seeing as you're able to jump. This also seems to be necessary after you do die as foes will clog up the column ends. Earning lives seemed more plentiful than the bombs but it seems as if it doesn't work the same as for example a shmup where you get 3 bombs per life.

Just need to add a few people here and get some score attacks going on!

JLynn

My favorite time of the year. Tax season :)

So far, I got....

Hori Duraflexi 3DS XL Case. The material is so flexible and the installation is elementary.

RO6EXIRl.jpg

Here's what it looks like on my XL.

vve01ypl.jpg

PyZnVKjl.jpg

$50 PSN Store fare card

pD98H3Dl.jpg

Which I used to renew my PSN Plus subscription.

xIiKKzDl.jpg

Panty & Stocking and Michiko & Hatchin Blurays

320JBnQl.jpg

Boss Black LeatherPlus Executive Chair. $150 well spent at amazon.

dZRYVmll.jpg

QDE3Dm3l.jpg

Mario 3D Land and latest (In the US) issues of Retro Gamer, Neo UK, and Otaku USA magazines.

Wa83wQSl.jpg

John Blade

Got this handheld from a ebay sale I won and it arrive to me today.

Neo Geo Pocket with one game

Nothing crazy except....it's front lit

Here is a comparison shot with my Neo Geo Pocket Color with Bust A Move Pocket with the same game on the front lit Neo Geo Pocket Color.

This is going to be very useful when I am playing this on my bed before I go to sleep. Love the Neo Geo Pocket.

MuscleMan

UsowS3vl.jpg
[/IMG]

My first PS4 pick up even though I dont have one yet. Couldn't pass up the 40 dollar Mario 3D land. Excited to play multi in Mario with the bro.

Top Bottom