• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show us your gaming goods!

Gouken

Banned
Allan Holdsworth said:
289fxp0.jpg

you my friend just won this thread!

*bows down to Actraiser*

YagizY

Caprica12 said:
Last month, I had NONE of this and now I do!

[IM]http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1642/2lm6z2p.jpg[/IM]

I'm just a poor college student so this is like 2 Christmas' in one for me. Last time I was actually able to afford anything game related it was in 2008 lol.

Congrats man, you definitely have some great games to enjoy!

AkIRA_22

dionysus said:
Best upgrade I have done in years. Love boots in less than 10s.

it really is worth it. That is if you like near instant program loads and 30 second system boots and silent operation (my old C:/ drive sounded like it was leaving orbit).

all you need is a 64GB one, maybe even grab 2x 30GB and raid that for the same money for some serious performance.

So far just my pickups from April that I never got to post.

A bunch of cheap games from Gogamer sales.

The game did not end up being as good as I hoped, but I still had fun.

Oh yeah I also snagged this little item. :lol

Big Papa Husker said:
Picked up some PS2 games at a Gamestop and a PS1 game :)lol) from a local shop.
05-2010-1.jpg

Digimon World 2? Wow, I haven't played that in ages. I remember having a group of three awesome ultimates, and then my save file was erased and I refused to start over. I recall the dungeon crawling to be ultimate crap, as well as most of the game.

CryptiK

RadioHeadAche said:
Digimon World 2? Wow, I haven't played that in ages. I remember having a group of three awesome ultimates, and then my save file was erased and I refused to start over. I recall the dungeon crawling to be ultimate crap, as well as most of the game.
Yeah basically every Digimon World after number one was horrid. Its beyond me why they didn't continue the trend.

AkIRA_22

AgentOtaku said:
Holy shit, that's a very nice case!

Cheers. I actually wanted the black version but the white has actually grown on me. it is the Antec P180 mini if you're interested. It's micro ATX so it's quite compact, but it has all the features of a large case, most importantly room for modern GPU's and a 200mm exhaust fan on top, plus HEAPS of 5.25" (3) and 3.5"(5) drive bays.

I highly recommend it.

CryptiK said:
Yeah basically every Digimon World after number one was horrid. Its beyond me why they didn't continue the trend.

They're all horrible games, even the first. Don't get me wrong, I loved the first and I have fond memories of it, but it was an awful game. I can't imagine too many youngsters enjoying it due to the difficulty of raising digimon. To make matters worse, the US release was incredibly glitchy, and I'm talking about game-breaking glitches as well.

Some stuff is from April and some stuff is from this weekend...

2010maypickup01.jpg

The whole LBP Sackboy/girl US plush set with a 32Gb iPad in the middle :D

2010maypickup07.jpg

Little angry 3" Sackboy ^^

2010maypickup02.jpg

2010maypickup03.jpg

2010maypickup04.jpg

Chaos Rings, Geometry Wars Touch, and SF4 for my iPhone/iPad

2010maypickup05.jpg

Some big ass goblets from Medieval Times for the wifey and I

2010maypickup06.jpg

Iron Man: Ultimate Edition on BD, Just Cause Dos, and DAT SUPER!!!

And I was chosen as a finalist for the Digital Media Learning "Game Changers" competition which is a national contest funded by pretty big foundations here in the states that helps foster education through gaming!

2010maypickup08.jpg

Hopefully my project gets chosen! Here's a link to the proposal video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEXlco-CYYc

Dwayne

First time poster long time reader! This is everything I got in April (couple of days late and the wrong thread, but what the hell).
29yf906.jpg

SGGG was a birthday present from my flatmate! Thanks Ben!
x37gvq.jpg

Ico Demo, here's hoping for Zill O'Infinite to get a complete patch..
2l115e.jpg

Selling my PAL gamecube games and getting the NTSC versions so I can take advantage of 480p :)

Got a handful of digital titles too, but cbf taking pics of my TV :)

robatw

I think my first post in this legendary thread...

335cx38.jpg

Besides that i bought Guild Wars Trilogy and Codemasters Racingpack on Steam + Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter for my PC on ebay...

A lot of GTA love i guess :D

SaitoH

2637yoh.jpg

az789i.jpg

New ultra wide lens for my camera and my first Joystick in over a decade. Going to have to practice, practice, practice.

New adidas stuff - Gotta love the classic jacket <3
&
Apple Care for my 15" MacBook Pro.. just in time :D.

2i73993.jpg

elrechazao said:
I rarely post in here, but - new shoes

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss329/elrechazao/shoez.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Always tempted to buy a pair for summer. Are they worth it? Would appreciate a short review/opinion whatsoever, tnx :).

Most of these were amassed last month but finals & work didn't get me the time to post.

1dmyr.jpg

I had plans to get Super since day of release but for some reason I picked it up days later

w6ql1k.jpg

Not a single game here was no more than $10, including Pixel Junk Monsters.

2q16wew.jpg

Yes at this point you'll notice most of my games I've purchased are indeed from Capcom.

14cxqvo.jpg

Two very well composed soundtracks that I plan to listen to on loop for the entire summer.

I have more stuff at home, but here's some things I got today.

From my best friend (it was all delayed due to the volcano):
96c36d34.jpg

From a Yahoo Japan auction:
1762046d.jpg

NoName#1

Neo Member
Some of these are from April but I'll post them anyway:

Blu-rays and some games
AprilMay4.jpg

New Records
AprilMay7.jpg

Two new pairs of shoes
Aprilmay2.jpg
AprilMay5.jpg

And I finally got a new camera, it's a Sony DSC-H55. Now I just have to learn how to take a decent picture.
AprilMay1.jpg

I also grabbed a Gorilla Pod to help take some better pictures
AprilMay6.jpg

Mailenstein said:
Always tempted to buy a pair for summer. Are they worth it? Would appreciate a short review/opinion whatsoever, tnx :).
Really like them. When you get the barefoot running gait down, it eliminates knee and hip pain completely for me. That's if you want them for running. As wear around the house, hiking, watersports, and all the rest, they're awesome.

_dementia said:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3367/4576532442_ee4896617a_o.jpg[IMG]

Urban Scholar, is that an HD DVR?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately friend that's my 3rd HD VGA box, I seem to have problems with them all. I like that guide

Tmac

Auron_Kale said:
I have more stuff at home, but here's some things I got today.

From my best friend (it was all delayed due to the volcano):
96c36d34.jpg

OMG! Nestle's Kit Kat + Kinder + Nutella = Heaven :D

Top Bottom