• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show us your gaming goods!

Odious Tea said:
She overclocks beautifully.

No kidding, I got mine up to 4 ghz on air but it blue screens at that speed after a while because of problems that the RAM encounters when the cpu is clocked up that high. What can ya do.

Mailenstein said:
New adidas stuff - Gotta love the classic jacket <3
2i73993.jpg
Awesome jacket! Can you order these on net? It reminds me of the World Cup in 1990 in Italy. I just loved the West-Germany shirt then! :D

AkIRA_22

Wormdundee said:
No kidding, I got mine up to 4 ghz on air but it blue screens at that speed after a while because of problems that the RAM encounters when the cpu is clocked up that high. What can ya do.

I had a i5-750 + GA-P55-UD4 in my rig until the last minute. The shop I got my i7-930 at had a DFI X58 motherboard on sale for $AU190, 9 bucks cheaper than the UD4! so I just thought 'fuck it' payed the extra 100 for the extra 2GB of RAM (6GB total).

The 750 is a great value CPU, probably the best value on the market. The new Q6600? I had a 6600 in my last computer, it lasted 2.5 years!

Asparagus

From Steam
161ardk.jpg

+
119uyds.jpg

Voodoo 2 and Total Annihilation, apologies for the crapy pic, I just couldn't get a decent shot of these two.
292s09h.jpg

nny said:
- I've wanted a Windows 98 machine for quite some time, it works great and now it's time to install all those point and click adventures:

DSC05062.jpg

<3
Nice pickup, I've been wanting to do this for a while now as well. Just need one or two more parts and I'm sorted :D

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I got some stuff in the last week or so.

img_0145.jpg

I think it's funny that something like Ketsui was a system seller for me. I've only played like an hour of it so far, but it's pretty rad. Tough as shit though... I can only get to the third stage on one credit.

No Cunt For Old Men and Traffic were pretty great on BD. Haven't had a chance to watch Eva yet.

Also, some comical literature was included with my Xbox.

img_0146.jpg

And I do enjoy MS' brand of multiculturalism.

img_0147.jpg

I also got a college diploma, but that's boring shit.

Walked in to my local Blockbuster to see that their selling off all their psp games. Paid 10 bucks for Jak which is brand new. I don't think anyone even rented it. Same with Rise of the Argonauts. I'm also excited that I found a sealed copy of the score for MOH Underground for cheap.

ppppp.jpg

ppp.jpg

p-1.jpg

pp.jpg

pppp.jpg

q.jpg

neogaf2010may1.jpg
neogaf2010may4.jpg

neogaf2010may2.jpg
neogaf2010may3.jpg

Infinite Space
Yakuza 3

Colin McRae Dirt
Colin McRae Dirt 2
Fuel
Race Driver: Grid
ToCA Race Driver 3

The Adventure of Little Ralph
Brigandine: Grand Edition
Gaia Seed: Project Seed Trap

TwIsTeD

This is what happens when your local Hollywood Video is about to completely shut down
4t9404.jpg

5 games for $6

Mainly Flips for Game Stop credit but Zack and Wiki & like 2 other random games will stay

(not pictured) FFXIII for $30 this morning was good :D

luka

Loves Robotech S1
All the people picking up NMH on ps3, how bad is the censorship? What exactly was cut and changed?

002.jpg

MSI P55-GD55
Intel Core i7-860
4GB ram
1TB HD
Thermaltake cooler
Antec CP-850
Antec P183
DVD-RW OD

Only things left to buy is the Intel SSD, and GPU :D

Numpt3

luka said:
All the people picking up NMH on ps3, how bad is the censorship? What exactly was cut and changed?

Haven't played it yet but all I've heard is that the blood has been replaced by black dust on the PS3 version, don't know about anything else...

sNMH_01_360.png

sNMH_01_PS3.png

TommyT

tturunen said:
New home, my first buy and after couple month fixing place.
Here is our new bathroom / shower:

More pictures coming soon, when we get all our stuff in right places.

TTU = texas tech ?!

Jet Grind Radio! said:
Oh shit! I need this mug. Where did you get it?

I actually bought it at the Oakland Museum of California (they had their Grand Opening after two years of renovation).

They had a whole slew of colors to chose from, but I went with the Process Blue C. Flipping the card over gives examples of what items use Process Blue C.

Auron_Kale said:
They had a whole slew of colors to chose from, but I went with the Process Blue C. Flipping the card over gives examples of what items use Process Blue C.

http://www.w2products.com/products/203/29/Pantone® Mug Baby blue 292 C.html

The adult in me is saying "no", but The Magnetic Fields fan in me is saying "get on this now".

Edit: "Adult" as in, "trying not to spend money unnecessarily". I didn't mean it to sound condescending.

Lard

Banned
Rated-Rsuperstar said:
Walked in to my local Blockbuster to see that their selling off all their psp games. Paid 10 bucks for Jak which is brand new. I don't think anyone even rented it. Same with Rise of the Argonauts. I'm also excited that I found a sealed copy of the score for MOH Underground for cheap.

WHERE did you find it? I want one badly. :(

Also

DSC01800.jpg

TAX REFUND MANIA!

IMG_0176.jpg

DS Love:
Phoenix Wright - Trials and Tribulations
Apollo Justice - Ace Attorney
Scribblenauts
Pokemon Heart Gold

IMG_0178.jpg

Super Street Fighter 4
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Fifa 10
Monster Hunter 3 Tri

IMG_0184.jpg

And of course can't have SSF4 without the new Tournament Stick - my first tourney stick and I love it

IMG_0180.jpg

DVDS + BDs:
The Goods: The Don Ready Story
The Slammin' Salmon
Puddle Cruiser
Generation Kill
Sherlock Holmes
Zombieland

IMG_0182.jpg

New Shoes, Same colors, different styles
Grand Prix's on the left
World Cup Samba's on the right

IMG_0186.jpg

JCrew Shirt

IMG_0188.jpg

Badass Blackhawks hat for the playoffs, Since Rangers are out they are my team

IMG_0190.jpg

And finally, not necessarily a new pickup, but I just found found this, my first Jersey ever, so I hung it up in my room

IMG_0005-1.jpg

the bourne collection was from amazon, and its the UK version oddly, hopefully it will play in my ps3.

IMG_0004.jpg

fun so far, looks like a ps2 game though.

IMG_0006.jpg

for wifey

IMG_0032.png

nice post rock, instrumental, electronic-ish album.

isny

napkin dispenser
One of my very few pickups for April/May.

Only 100 made. (Still need to get it framed, just got it tonight in the mail)

2aq8o9.jpg
2lbc4kp.jpg

Square - Organize by Folder

Triangle - click on a game and changes its album information to Demo's, HD Games, PS1 Classics etc

done

Gouken said:
finally managed to grab one of those suckers! :)

64GB Wifi iPad

30090_426511996270_557206270_584172.jpg

ugh why do I want one of these so fucking bad...

I don't even own an iPod, iPhone, i anything but damn I want one of these for some reason :lol

seady

FrankNitty said:
ugh why do I want one of these so fucking bad...

I don't even own an iPod, iPhone, i anything but damn I want one of these for some reason :lol

You should own at least one of those above. So many great games on it. And very cheap too. Also many free gems. The business model of the App Store is just so different than anything out there.

Most of these are actually all the way back from March and into April but I've been busy with work and vacation so I have just finally got around to posting them.

63vng2.jpg

dyzqw.jpg

b4xkdu.jpg

2dqnklk.jpg

Do not buy this piece of shit router if you ever want to play games on Xbox Live without being disconnected or download torrents

ogm36e.jpg

e8780l.jpg

opuvl4.jpg

jzz57b.jpg

Top Bottom