• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show us your gaming goods!

Gouken

Banned
neojubei said:
Was it hard to find one?

extremely, apparently even in the states. a friend of mine got it for me by luck, he walked into an apple store and they had some in stock, but they were on reserve and the person never bothered to pick it up, so my friend bought for me(i have to pay him of course). Here in Singapore they're available at an outrageous price. i check at some stores and site and they go as high as $2000 for the 64GB wifi model. ;0

Gouken

Banned
KingHenrik30 said:
TAX REFUND MANIA!

IMG_0176.jpg

DS Love:
Phoenix Wright - Trials and Tribulations
Apollo Justice - Ace Attorney
Scribblenauts
Pokemon Heart Gold

with all the stuff you bought, couldn't you afford a better camera?

Gouken

Banned
FrankNitty said:
ugh why do I want one of these so fucking bad...

I don't even own an iPod, iPhone, i anything but damn I want one of these for some reason :lol

cuz the iPad is sexy! :)

but seriously i got it to mainly browse the net from my couch, my macbook is getting heavy.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Gouken said:
extremely, apparently even in the states. a friend of mine got it for me by luck, he walked into an apple store and they had some in stock, but they were on reserve and the person never bothered to pick it up, so my friend bought for me(i have to pay him of course). Here in Singapore they're available at an outrageous price. i check at some stores and site and they go as high as $2000 for the 64GB wifi model. ;0

Ouch. I guess i will call ahead before i go straight there.

Some freebies, some bought. Made a SSF4 cover from the Japanese boxart but edited as the Euro one sucks. Alan Wake promos came out with an awesome little Alan Wake/360 branded torch which is surprisingly powerful. Pics:
ssf4_goods.jpg

fightpads.jpg

ssf4_goods.jpg

ssf4_guide_custom.jpg

nier.jpg

alanwake.jpg

sam27368

Banned
Nyaaarrggh I sent my PS1 pickups to cd-repair.co.uk to be repaired. Sent thru recorded delivery, over 3 weeks ago and they say they'll get back to me, 5 emails, 4 phone messages later and nothing. NEVER USE CD-REPAIR.CO.UK GAFFERS RAAAGE!

Gouken said:
with all the stuff you bought, couldn't you afford a better camera?

Take it easy Junior, had to use my phone because I lost the card reader for my camera

Just shut your mouth and enjoy my consumerism :D

Dabanton

Some of these were from the tail end of last month but didn't have time to post up.

Some are from this weekend.:D Saw little kings Story and had to have it. I lent my last copy to someone who lost it when they were moving :/ so having that again was pleasing stuff.

Games like Anno are going to be very hard to find pretty soon it was a pain in the ass enough getting hold of that one. but again it's been worth me and my GF are enjoying them.

zwz0is.jpg

Brought most of these over the weekend seeing as it was a pretty shitty and windy weekend over here in the UK they did the job.
vni3jo.jpg

JEKKI said:
dood Auron man!!! u're like the 2nd person in the pickup thread to get that shirt!!

would u like to be the first person to tell where u got it?!?! :D

Friend got it for me from Disneyland. He went to World of Disney in Downtown Disney. :D

Just ask for the DJ Mickey shirt - it's pretty popular apparently.

ili0926

Picked up a few vinyls before the end of semester.

turntable.jpg

allofasudden.jpg

All of a Sudden, I Miss Everyone - Explosions in the Sky

theearthisnot.jpg

The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place - Explosions in the Sky

gagagagaga.jpg

Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga - Spoon

gimmefiction.jpg

Gimme Fiction - Spoon

intimacy.jpg

Intimacy - Bloc Party

And my favourite one of all...

silentalarm.jpg

Silent Alarm - Bloc Party

The best album I've ever heard. The raw energy and passion are incredible on this record. I was lucky enough to be one of the few who snagged this limited repressing.

LiK

careksims said:
Came in today! Love VG related figures. :D

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/careksims/IMG_0929a.jpg[/QUOTE]

nice, my Velvet is shipping next week. btw, i have all the PoP Namis too. did you get the Strong Edition?

randomwab

ili0926 said:
And my favourite one of all...

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/ian-li/pickups/silentalarm.jpg[IMG]

[b]Silent Alarm - Bloc Party[/b]

The best album I've ever heard. The raw energy and passion are incredible on this record. I was lucky enough to be one of the few who snagged this limited repressing.[/QUOTE]

But....Intimacy was better. :(

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
WEGGLES said:
Vinyl, when referring to records, is both singular and plural. Like the word deer.

[/petpeeve]

sorry:lol
Grammar ninjas..

eXistor

Went to a crappy Namco Bandai presentation of Split/Second Velocity and Toy Story 3 yesterday and got a goodiebag. The Sonic Gems I got a few days earlier for €0.10

DSC00579.jpg

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
ili0926 said:
Picked up a few vinyls before the end of semester.

allofasudden.jpg

All of a Sudden, I Miss Everyone - Explosions in the Sky

theearthisnot.jpg

The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place - Explosions in the Sky

Two of the best albums ever made, in my opinion. fantastic pick up.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Just got back from a trip to Japan visiting the in-laws. I picked up a bunch of stuff while I was there, including:

Super Street Fighter IV Collector's Edition (360), Arcadia Magazine, SSFIV Technical Guide, and also ordered the American SSFIV for PS3 off Amazon, which arrived right when I got back.

4583496797_c774f0010b_b.jpg

Ikkitousen Xross Impact LE Box for PSP. These are all the contents inside. The game is much better than Eloquent Fist.

4584126010_1b67581533_b.jpg

A Hori FC3 Controller for PS3, No More Heroes for 360, and a few older titles I wanted to pick up again.

4583497365_fdd5c6fd8b_b.jpg

Kotobukiya Marvel Bishoujo Statue Psylocke figure. I got a couple of other figures too, but no pics. Had to discard the boxes to get them into the suitcase. T_T

4576047205_63c7939d60_b.jpg

Lyte Edge said:
Kotobukiya Marvel Bishoujo Statue Psylocke figure. I got a couple of other figures too, but no pics. Had to discard the boxes to get them into the suitcase. T_T

4576047205_63c7939d60_b.jpg

!
want. :eek:

I have the previous ones (rogue, black widow, black widow cc, scarlet witch). Waiting for this one and the upcoming phoenix, dark pheonix, and emma frost. :)

EDIT: OMGZ theres a white phoenix coming out soon too!

http://www.kotous.com/news/white-phoenix-bishoujo-kotobukiya/

Also bought The Humble Indie Bundle and Fuel for PC, but taking pictures of your monitor is kind of stupid, so I won't.

KingHenrik30 said:
TAX REFUND MANIA!

Gretzky jersey
And finally, not necessarily a new pickup, but I just found found this, my first Jersey ever, so I hung it up in my room[/QUOTE]
Did they ever call him Greatzky? Way Greatzky. They must have.

Dynamic3

elrechazao said:
Hey look, a junior who wants some attention. So cute.

Hey look, elrechazao once again attempting to make fun of someone for being a junior. Did you really get picked on in high school that bad?

Lyte Edge said:
Just got back from a trip to Japan visiting the in-laws. I picked up a bunch of stuff while I was there, including:

Super Street Fighter IV Collector's Edition (360), Arcadia Magazine, SSFIV Technical Guide, and also ordered the American SSFIV for PS3 off Amazon, which arrived right when I got back.

Where did you get that character art collection?
I've never seen that before

Blablurn

Heavy's Sandvich said:
What will you do if they released the same shirt with 5 stars instead of 4?

Such a nice shirt.

i think the next star comes with the 25th or 30th national league title. we won the 22nd this year. so it's okay :D

Blablurn said:
i think the next star comes with the 25th or 30th national league title. we won the 22nd this year. so it's okay :D

Nah dude, it because of your 4 Champions League wins, fifth one hopefully along the way!

Top Bottom