• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show us your gaming goods!

JEKKI

Auron_Kale said:
Friend got it for me from Disneyland. He went to World of Disney in Downtown Disney. :D

Just ask for the DJ Mickey shirt - it's pretty popular apparently.
man! u're the man, man!

I kno where that place is!! Ima definitely pick one up next week!!

ili0926 said:
gagagagaga.jpg

Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga - Spoon

gimmefiction.jpg

Gimme Fiction - Spoon

intimacy.jpg

Intimacy - Bloc Party

And my favourite one of all...

silentalarm.jpg

Silent Alarm - Bloc Party

The best album I've ever heard. The raw energy and passion are incredible on this record. I was lucky enough to be one of the few who snagged this limited repressing.

You've got great tastes my friend. Gagaga.. is my favorite Spoon album next to Girls can Tell.
It's honestly a tie with Intimacy and Silent Alarm. Love those albums dearly and mostly pretend Weekend in the city didn't happen...

filipe

Sigh, anyone know where I might be able to pick up a SF Fight Pad within Canada? I don't like carrying my stick to and from locations.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Onion_Relish said:
Lyte Edge said:

Where did you get that character art collection?
I've never seen that before

It comes with the Japanese Collector's Edition of the game.

n8NMONSTER said:
Lyte Edge said:

!
want. :eek:

I have the previous ones (rogue, black widow, black widow cc, scarlet witch). Waiting for this one and the upcoming phoenix, dark pheonix, and emma frost. :)

EDIT: OMGZ theres a white phoenix coming out soon too!

http://www.kotous.com/news/white-phoenix-bishoujo-kotobukiya/

I wouldn't mind getting the others at some point, but I just wanted the Psylocke one. I pre-ordered it at Amazon months back and was surprised to find it at the Kotobukiya Store. Don't know if it just takes that long for the figures to start selling in the States or if they were selling it exclusively there early. I didn't see it anywhere else. They also had an awesome-looking Rockman action figure in a display case that I don't believe has been released yet, along with some others. Cool shop, I totally nerded out there. There was even a tour group walking through the store...it was bizarre listening to the guide trying to explain all the moe anime girl figures to the puzzled tourists. :lol

Pinzer

Unconfirmed Member
AgentOtaku said:
It's honestly a tie with Intimacy and Silent Alarm. Love those albums dearly and mostly pretend Weekend in the city didn't happen...

Blasphemy! A Weekend in the City has some great tracks like Song for Clay, Uniform, Kreuzberg, Sunday, SXRT, etc. It's Intimacy that's questionable...

Pinzer said:
Blasphemy! A Weekend in the City has some great tracks like Song for Clay, Uniform, Kreuzberg, Sunday, SXRT, etc. It's Intimacy that's questionable...

Fuck no! =P

First half of Weekend is good ...2nd half is snooze-ville.

Intimacy still amazes with it's sound. Perfect mix of punk, electronic, pop, dance, etc.

I really think it's their masterpiece and I wonder if they are ever gonna get back together proper after Kele gets soloing out of his system...

AgentOtaku said:
I really think it's their masterpiece and I wonder if they are ever gonna get back together proper after Kele gets soloing out of his system...

they released One More Chance as a digital single, which might be my favorite bloc party song. the video for the new Kele single is pretty good, song is growing on me.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
ili0926 said:
And my favourite one of all...

silentalarm.jpg

Silent Alarm - Bloc Party

The best album I've ever heard. The raw energy and passion are incredible on this record. I was lucky enough to be one of the few who snagged this limited repressing.

incredible album.

randomwab said:
But....Intimacy was better. :(

no.

LiK

STUFF!

getting ready for the movie
scottpilgrim.jpg

brand new, finally got it
pn03.jpg

salesss
WKC-DS.jpg

replacement box, woot
BSG-box.jpg

one piece of the puzzle for my video project
hdpvr.jpg

20u7hqc.jpg

znlerk.jpg

2vsn4wp.jpg

30x7dpu.jpg

zsps3c.jpg

- Bioshock 2 Special Edition (360)
- New Found Glory's self-titled 10th Anniversary Edition
- Total Dance 2008
- Shaun of the Dead (Blu-Ray)
- Hot Fuzz (Blu-Ray)
- Hellboy Sword of Stones/Blood & Iron

ili0926

AgentOtaku said:
Fuck no! =P

First half of Weekend is good ...2nd half is snooze-ville.

Intimacy still amazes with it's sound. Perfect mix of punk, electronic, pop, dance, etc.

I feel like we need a Bloc Party discussion thread. :D

I read an interesting interview where Russell said that they wrote a lot of songs on their Intimacy tour.

http://69-247.com/2010/01/interview-russell-lissack-of-bloc-party-fame/

Is there a new Bloc Party album soon? Can you tell me about it?

We wrote a lot of songs on tour last year, but its too early to describe anything until its recorded.

eosos

Banned
P5060082-1.jpg

New headset (Steel-Series Siberia v2)
GTX 480
Mirror's Edge
DS Lite
EGM

SteamBFBC2GTAIV-2.png

Battlefield Bad Company 2
GTA IV

good month :D

denomes

SpacePirate Ridley said:
FUCK, seeing the awesome metalic cover of the 5th volume makes me angry that in Spain we got the same but not metallic. :(

As I understand it, the foil cover was done on the first print only for Volume 5.

Shanoa

Banned
2 Dreamcast - One with a new lens and another one who works nice. + 3 secondhand gamepads and 2 VMUs (original and a 4mb one).

1192clc.jpg

PS1.

339n9mt.jpg

PS2 gamepad, some NES games, a Kenny's pillow, good music and Bob Marley's cigarrete papers :3

ioj684.jpg

New lighter and a N-gage game :lol

10xfzmg.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

New headsets for my iPhone - V-Moda Remix Remote. I'm no audiophile, but I'm loving these (great bass) and it shits all over the standard Apple headsets I can't believe I had been using for a year.

So...where would someone display Bible Black figures. I can't imagine that they're just sitting in your living room or something.

No45

tracky_dacks said:
New headsets for my iPhone - V-Moda Remix Remote. I'm no audiophile, but I'm loving these (great bass) and it shits all over the standard Apple headsets I can't believe I had been using for a year.
Do these have decent inline controls? I've been wanting to replace mine forever but so far I've only found a single replacement set that have the full inline controls... and they were flimsy as hell and broke (Despite costing ~£80).

luffeN

Don't know if it's cool to post those here, but this just arrived and caught me by surprise:

edit: seems it's not welcome

No45 said:
Do these have decent inline controls? I've been wanting to replace mine forever but so far I've only found a single replacement set that have the full inline controls... and they were flimsy as hell and broke (Despite costing ~£80).

Inline controls feel nice and sturdy. I really like the rubber buttons too, very responsive. A little awkward at first though having the controls sitting right where the cords split to your ears, but I'll quickly get used to it. Haven't tried the mic yet.

No45

tracky_dacks said:
Inline controls feel nice and sturdy. I really like the rubber buttons too, very responsive. A little awkward at first though having the controls sitting right where the cords split to your ears, but I'll quickly get used to it. Haven't tried the mic yet.
Thanks, I might check them out. Just remembered it was the Klipsch S4 I had before and they were awful in almost every way (Sound quality aside).

I'm not gentle with my headphones, which is why I've stuck with the stock Apple ones for so long. :(

Top Bottom