• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Picked up some Audio-technica ATH-M50s thanks to the headphone thread in the off-topic.

These headphones are RIDICULOUS! Best headphones under $150. LOVE THEM!!!

athm50.jpg

luka

Loves Robotech S1
CoachKevin said:
Picked up some Audio-technica ATH-M50s thanks to the headphone thread in the off-topic.

These headphones are RIDICULOUS! Best headphones under $150. LOVE THEM!!!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/xbox3602/athm50.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Audio-Technica love. <3

Carl

Thought it was about time to replace the SIXAXIS i have been using since European PS3 launch. (It's pretty old and knackered with off centre analogue sticks and a dodgy X button!)

2duce87.jpg

XNarte

0503112120.jpg

Sam & Max Season One
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Two Worlds II (already had some funny glitches, but what an improvement over the first game)
Gorillaz- The Fall

(The DSi is just in the background, not new)

Pick up El Shaddai(albeit on the 28th of April) and I got myself an iPad2 Black 32GB Wifi+3G.
I still haven't told the wife, not sure how to tell her because I know shes gonna kick my ass.
s1kd3m.jpg

DJmizuhara said:
Awesome game, it's really really funny! I've put about 5 or 6 hours into it already can't wait to get back into it. For those who have no idea about the game, check out the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM3e_-9PUeA

Heh, yeah put an hour or so into it and it's really great! Plays a lot like the Kenka Bancho games, of which I'm a huge fan, so that's an obvious bonus.

That vid sums it up perfectly to be honest! :p

Rubbermaid Hose Mount (works great as a headphone stand) to hold my new Audio-Technica ATH-m50s. Again, thanks to the headphone thread in the off-topic:
photo7.jpg

joelseph

Jayayess1190 said:
It is most definitely the best computer I've ever owned, and I haven't even installed Windows yet (about to do a clean install)! It is so light, beautifully built, I love it.

I don't like the new touchpad they are putting on their sandbridge machines, everything else is top with this roadmap though.

MRORANGE

L0st Id3ntity said:
1304504777-clip-1865kb.jpg

Dell U3011 2500x1600 monitor

reall nice!

always wanted to get a a 2560x1600 monitor but the price and trying to get ea gpu powerful enough has stopped me dead in my tracks :|

ToyBroker

Banned
Carl said:
Thought it was about time to replace the SIXAXIS i have been using since European PS3 launch. (It's pretty old and knackered with off centre analogue sticks and a dodgy X button!)

2duce87.jpg

My ceramic white DS3 now has an odd D-PAD after some decent use with MK. The D-PAD sort of turns left/right in the slot because of extensive use.

2lkxs3d.jpg

(Left)Head & The HeartHead & The Heart
(Center)-Fleet foxes-Helplessness Blues
(Right))Piebald RSD- vol I-III( did not expect the store to still have it)

jonviray

Anyone know if the Mario poster is available in wallpaper form anywhere? Tineye brought up no results

radioheadrule83 said:
A friend who works on games mags gave me these... probably not the kind of posters a grown ass 27 year old should have in his boudoir, but eh, fuck it!

3kwEs.gif

Chairhome

Blackvette94 said:
How do I directly have this pic posted in the thread ?
you do picture address[/ img]
picture address is where your pic is hosted, and remove the space between the "/" and the "img" in the second brackets.

th3dude

First contribution to this thread in a while.

Finally got around to watching this series as it's been airing on Science channel, but missed a few episodes, so just bought it and Serenity from Amazon:

xkPHHl.jpg

Also while on Amazon, grabbed a cheap 2.5" enclosure for an extra drive I have laying around and a Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter to hook my MacBook Pro up to my TV for some sweet HBO Go action:

EnRQYl.jpg

Top Bottom