• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

ToyBroker

Banned
photo1-1.jpg

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Jarmel, those are mad awesome. Do you have a room dedicated to hanging them?

LiK said:
i wonder how she got commissioned? her art in her gallery isn't quite as impressive as her Portal 2 piece.

She did art for Narbacular Drop so I'm going to assume that's why they went to her.

hipgnosis

Gameboy415 said:
Awesome game - welcome to the club! :)

If you can figure out Stages 37 & 38 on Rescue 10, please help me! lol
Thanks!

Will help you if I'll ever get that far :) There's not a lot of information regarding this game.

LiquidMetal14 said:
Some of us are rather spoiled fml

It sounds like you are replying to the person who got an iPad for his birthday. Don't pass judgement on people for what they receive as gifts; it makes you look bad.

Jarmel

Banned
thetrin said:
Jarmel, those are mad awesome. Do you have a room dedicated to hanging them?

Honestly, not yet. I have so many pieces now that I'm trying to figure out what to do. I'm probably going to have to buy museum-quality lighting(or whatever) to protect the pieces and put them in a room with no windows. Some of them also turned out alot bigger than I expected.

AnkitT

img_02256qje.png

50mm prime for my camera.
Plato - Republic
Kafka - The trial

img_02591tp8.png

Dell venue pro to replace my nokia n85

img_02613q3n.png

Salman Rushdie - Midnight's children
Selected excerpts of Kant

Celcius

°Temp. member
Finally got a backplate and high-flow bracket for my GTX 580:

evga.jpg

Also, got a new ssd. I was going to get the pc version of portal 2, but since ps3 copy comes with both and amazon had it for $35, I went with the ps3 version:

pickups-1.jpg

Now I'm just waiting for psn to come back up so I can play portal 2 on my pc... :(
I'm keeping portal 2 sealed in case psn won't be up for a while

celcius said:
Now I'm just waiting for psn to come back up so I can play portal 2 on my pc... :(
I'm keeping portal 2 sealed in case psn won't be up for a while

Or you could uh...just play it on your PS3?

Celcius

°Temp. member
^^I may do that eventually, but I want my first playthrough to be on pc. Time to give the
neglected
pc some love. lol

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
celcius said:
^^I may do that eventually, but I want my first playthrough to be on pc. Time to give the
neglected
pc some love. lol
Crazy question: Why didn't you just get the PC version?

Celcius

°Temp. member
thetrin said:
I started to get it, but since I also have a ps3 I thought it would be cool to have both versions.

Aurelius

7297ab6e.jpg

Portal 2 Collector's Edition Guide and a PS3 headset. Now just waiting for PSN so I can start the Co-Op missions. :)

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
Aurelius said:
7297ab6e.jpg

Portal 2 Collector's Edition Guide and a PS3 headset. Now just waiting for PSN so I can start the Co-Op missions. :)

Hows that guide book, does it any much making of and concept art/stories? I loved the hl2 "Raising the Bar" book if it has anything like that in it.

Celcius

°Temp. member
AbsoluteZero said:
Or you could uh...just play it on your PS3?

thetrin said:

Just thought I'd post an update: This morning I returned the ps3 version and picked up the pc version. No more waiting on psn :)

MedIC86

Dont have the pics up yet but....i just got back from a week in Tokyo, and it was AMAZING! but it was soo busy (golden week and all) but still had a very good time, bought some nice plushies and gundam toys. Also i found it very strange to see that it just looked like the disaster never took place, i mean everything was looking so normal etc. Anyway some hardcore card shit going on in the arcades now, some square-enix game, forgot the name. looked mighty fun anyway. Ill post some pics later

11-4.jpg

Got some new speakers for my PC since it was about time to replace my older ones,overall I'm really happy with them and they weren't that expensive,also pick up The Host on Blu-Ray for very cheap and some cd's which were on sale.

Pride

NEED HELP: I am in serious need of something to hold/show off my collection of controllers (ie. LE Xbox 360 controllers like the Halo 3, ODST, Fable, etc.). Ideally I'd like something like a hanging wire shoe rack but so far I've not had any luck. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

JxwAp.jpg

It's funny because I actually ordered a Ness figurine off eBay, but the seller sent me Ninten and Jeff instead. I'd be more upset if I wasn't getting a sweet two-for-one deal. Just a shame that the Jeff figurine is one of the smaller kind, cos he won't fit in with Ninten and Ness (whenever I reorder him).

Top Bottom